Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin7 - Official letter, following first week of operation - page 2. (Read 16322 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
@ DamienBlack

I want to see you put your foot down firmly. You guys are the main beneficiary of these scam threads, so if you don't make it clear and public policy that anyone who commits these types of scams is going to have their commission privileges 100% revoked, then I consider you responsible for these thread. As long as that is the case I will never consider signing up with you. Which is a shame, because I want to see more exchanges succeed.

That's not fair at all. They can't stop people from doing this! Yes they can pull their commissions but they have to be informed of it and they have just stated that they will investigate all reports.

Some guy in the world wants to deceive people and you are going to blame B7 for any thread that arises from here on out? So while they're out to breakfast and having a coffee and some guy at his computer terminal concocts some plan to deceive others the B7 team is responsible?!?

Activity: 184
Great post .. and a great site
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
@ DamienBlack

We have deactivated already some of these spammers.
For some of them we have at least removed the referral IDs of the users who complained they didn't get anything.
We even had cases where it was not a scam and some BTCs have been exchanged.

If you have been scammed please let us know the exact details at [email protected] and we will act accordingly and immediately.

I have not seen a single case where I can find a payment or the stated value in the block explorer. Simply removing referral IDs of the users who complain make it so that both the scammer, and you, continue to benefit from these threads, since not everyone will complain.

I want to see you put your foot down firmly. You guys are the main beneficiary of these scam threads, so if you don't make it clear and public policy that anyone who commits these types of scams is going to have their commission privileges 100% revoked, then I consider you responsible for these thread. As long as that is the case I will never consider signing up with you. Which is a shame, because I want to see more exchanges succeed.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
@ DamienBlack

We have deactivated already some of these spammers.
For some of them we have at least removed the referral IDs of the users who complained they didn't get anything.
We even had cases where it was not a scam and some BTCs have been exchanged.

If you have been scammed please let us know the exact details at [email protected] and we will act accordingly and immediately.
People referring your service keep scamming users of this forum. I'd like to know what you are doing about it. Are the users with these referral codes being having actions taken against them to discourage this behavior?

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=23569.0
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=23038.0
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18543.0
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=20804.0
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Would like to say I have used bitcoin7 for a few trades now. everything was 100% no issues. never had to speak to customer services because everything has just worked. (the way it should be)

Thats the way it should be  Cool
Activity: 10
Dwolla & LibertyReserve functionality has just been restored to 100%
All pending transfers have been executed and all options are reactivated.
"Heh that's like saying....."etc., No it wasn't a closing argument and a "I win" after that statement. I just meant, STFU.
Which is why you tried to shut him down and stop him from voicing his valid opinion for no reason at all except to close the argument on your side with a mocking "And of course trolls keep trollin'. What else can you do?"

Cool story bro.

"And of course trolls keep trollin'. What else can you do?"

No, that was meant for you. I think you missed that part.
"Some cultures", etc..... I wasn't referring to Bulgarians you fool. You falsely label me a racist. I'm not a racist, I'm a bigot. My bigotry tends towards the disdain of idiocy. Which you demonstrate.

Heh, I must stop using irony, it seems this forum needs some jokes spelled out. This particular (apparently wasted) attempt tied into bitcoin7 painting themselves victims of racism against Bulgarians. If you seriously thought I think you're a racist you're the idiot. Now I'll STFU.

No, I'll STFU!!    Grin
Activity: 224
"Heh that's like saying....."etc., No it wasn't a closing argument and a "I win" after that statement. I just meant, STFU.
Which is why you tried to shut him down and stop him from voicing his valid opinion for no reason at all except to close the argument on your side with a mocking "And of course trolls keep trollin'. What else can you do?"

Cool story bro.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
"Some cultures", etc..... I wasn't referring to Bulgarians you fool. You falsely label me a racist. I'm not a racist, I'm a bigot. My bigotry tends towards the disdain of idiocy. Which you demonstrate.

Heh, I must stop using irony, it seems this forum needs some jokes spelled out. This particular (apparently wasted) attempt tied into bitcoin7 painting themselves victims of racism against Bulgarians. If you seriously thought I think you're a racist you're the idiot. Now I'll STFU.
Activity: 148
A question - on the BitCoin7 site it states that Dwolla withdrawals cost 0.25%. Is that correct? You're charging a percentage as opposed to the usual flat 25 cent rate? Or is that % sign a typo?

See https://www.bitcoin7.com/index.php?show=withdraw_funds

I'm seeing the same thing, what's going on here? I've been recommending people join BT7 and I'd like to be able to continue to do so without seeing transaction fee hikes etc. etc.
Why should they address that on this thread? It's been covered on different threads and those who received messages (including myself) from B7 to promote them have mostly disclosed what the details were.

The problem is that there were at least 2 different messages. Most (like you I presume) got the benign one, others (like jgarzik and Bruce Wagner) got one which an ethics officer in a real company would term unethical bribery. The fact that bitcoin7 knowingly made the distinction says enough.

Since you have made a sweeping statement calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a hypocrite, I see no reason to further debate ethics with you.

BTW, hypocrites in this context would be people who bribed others, or said they wouldn't do business with bitcoin7 and did anyway, not anyone who told their girlfriend that her new haircut really looks great.

Quote from: finnthecelt
Some cultures would not even consider promoting your service without some type of kickback. Indeed, they would be offended.

Hey, raging on Bulgaria again? You racist! QED

Now STFU! And of course trolls keep trollin'. What else can you do?

Heh, that's like saying "anyone below this line has lost the argument <----->".

Let's set the record straight; I didn't call everyone who doesn't agree with me a hypocrite, I called EVERYONE a hypocrite. Big difference.

I can't login, I enter username and password and it doesn't do anything but clear the username and password fields.  Just started happening about an hour ago
Activity: 224
or said they wouldn't do business with bitcoin7 and did anyway
I haven't actually done any trading yet as Dwolla transfers, it would seem, are still prevented. You're right that I'm a hypocrite for even trying, though. Since everyone debating the same point as me seemed to have disappeared, and I was on little sleep with everyone calling me a troll, I figured I was missing something and just tried making peace as best I could. Was tired and stupid, shouldn't have cared or kept on feeding them.

Thanks for the support though, this is just what I'm talking about.
A question - on the BitCoin7 site it states that Dwolla withdrawals cost 0.25%. Is that correct? You're charging a percentage as opposed to the usual flat 25 cent rate? Or is that % sign a typo?

See https://www.bitcoin7.com/index.php?show=withdraw_funds
Why should they address that on this thread? It's been covered on different threads and those who received messages (including myself) from B7 to promote them have mostly disclosed what the details were.

The problem is that there were at least 2 different messages. Most (like you I presume) got the benign one, others (like jgarzik and Bruce Wagner) got one which an ethics officer in a real company would term unethical bribery. The fact that bitcoin7 knowingly made the distinction says enough.

Since you have made a sweeping statement calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a hypocrite, I see no reason to further debate ethics with you.

BTW, hypocrites in this context would be people who bribed others, or said they wouldn't do business with bitcoin7 and did anyway, not anyone who told their girlfriend that her new haircut really looks great.

Some cultures would not even consider promoting your service without some type of kickback. Indeed, they would be offended.

Hey, raging on Bulgaria again? You racist! QED

Now STFU! And of course trolls keep trollin'. What else can you do?

Heh, that's like saying "anyone below this line has lost the argument <----->".
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to post from my own forum account an introduction.
I will be posting from it in the future.

Great post, thanks for clearing up alot of the questions people have been having.

This forum is known for ripping people and business apart. I think its a good thing, looks at it as constructive criticism.

Welcome to the forums Smiley

me love b7 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Is there are reason you followed Tradehill's lead and registered using domainsbyproxy?

Maybe Bitcoin7 is Tradehill!
Pages:
Jump to: