Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin7 - Official letter, following first week of operation - page 5. (Read 16322 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Welcome Bitcoin7. 
I feel a "bit" sorry for the ignorant bashing the exchanges have taken recently. I have seen such ugliness in video game communities, but bring money (or a girl) into the mix and you have a real conflagration.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
So please tell us who were the people who promised 1 BTC bonus for registering at your site a couple of days ago?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Thought I would test this out to see if the issues have been resolved.

Curious as to how instant BTC deposits are. 4 confirmations later and no registration of deposit nor any "pending" status or anything.

Activity: 10
@Ikonic thanks for pointing one more mistake on our side. Appreciate your cooperation.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Само казвам, че никой в българия няма милиони(освен ако не е спечелил от тотото). Плюс, къде са тези "онлайн игри"?

I understand, but you do not need Millions to be in the exchange business. Just a few thousand to take care of the daily transactions and after a few months, profit will be steady. I know this.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Good luck with your exchange.

FWIW, I was about to register bitcoin7.com but chose bitrific.com instead.

Um. Bitrific is not an exchange
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Good luck with your exchange.

FWIW, I was about to register bitcoin7.com but chose bitrific.com instead.
Съжалявам, но никой Българин няма милиони в джоба. Това трябва да са някакви лъжи...защото все пак, в българия циганите имат повече пари...

Също, тамън си викам, че сте добре с английския, но

10. Did you hacked Mtgox? 3 days after your launch the biggest exchange got hacked.
Помислете дали трябва да е там!

Calling them liars without trying their service first is a very childish thing to do. Use the system, then voice your feelings.

Maria.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

the forums are very much like The Fight Club. It hurts in the beginning, but you get used to it Smiley.

hahah AWESOME fight club reference!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's great to see you guys posting here and keeping dialogue open. I admit, I was highly critical of you in your launch thread. However, I think that hanging around and answering questions and criticisms head-on and participating in the community otherwise, even after a rough start, are immensely important means to earn trust and new customers.

I'm waxing poetic, but I think part of the reason for that is that bitcoin, despite it's decentralization and anonymity, is as close to a face-to-face currency that you can get on the internet. When you buy something with bitcoins, money goes right from your wallet to theirs, with no intermediary or arbiter. Other than connecting faceless addresses together, nobody outside of you and the other guy know specifics of your transaction. This is quite intimate. Trust is yours to earn or give and the burden is completely on you to judge the other guy's character.

It kind of reminds me of ebay more than decade ago, when it was very difficult to buy or sell something without communicating directly.

My point here is that this is retail, small-town politics, not wholesale. People will be reluctant to "vote" for you without first experiencing a handshake and a nod, or the internet equivalent of such things, whatever they are.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Overall the incident at Gox will be beneficial to the community.  Diversity in exchanges is healthy, and as the market grows we will begin to see arbitrage between them.  I will start reviewing each one of these on my channel.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
  --  Mahatma Gandhi

The Bitcoin Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BitcoinChannel?feature=mhee

Buy stock in The Bitcoin Channel and promote Bitcoins:
http://www.empireavenue.com/eahome

Support The Bitcoin Channel by mining for it:
http://www.bitcoinplus.com/generate?for=1691348
Activity: 140
I will try your service soon and post the results here to let BTC users know fast you can actually deposit and withdrawal from your company. We need more exchangers please.

Maria.

I am afraid we may not be able to respond fast with Dwolla at this exact moment. We are under verification period at the moment and we have already been waiting for their feedback more than 48 hours.

Welcome    Smiley

What's the status with Dwolla? Can any business be done with them or is it just slow presently? I just transferred US$$ to Dwolla to forward to my B7 acct...?
Activity: 28
A question regarding the BG to BG transfers - sometimes the exchange in other currency (USD for the sake of example) may be more profitable than the rate in BGN. When I sell for USD and withdraw them to my BGN account, do you exchange them on site or do you transfer the USD directly to my BGN account (being automatically exchanged by the bank)?

And some native talk  Grin

Добра работа, момчета! Радвам се, че имате желание да оправите проблемите, които помрачиха добрия старт. Пожелавам ви успех занапред!
I will try your service soon and post the results here to let BTC users know fast you can actually deposit and withdrawal from your company. We need more exchangers please.

Maria.

I am afraid we may not be able to respond fast with Dwolla at this exact moment. We are under verification period at the moment and we have already been waiting for their feedback more than 48 hours.

That's OK. I only use Liberty Reserve.

Maria.
Activity: 10

Maria.

Activity: 164
Wow, that's how a company should deal with any accusations and problems.
1.) open
2.) direct
3.) fast

With this letter you guys rock at number one and number two.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
Great post, thanks for clearing up alot of the questions people have been having.

This forum is known for ripping people and business apart. I think its a good thing, looks at it as constructive criticism.

Welcome to the forums Smiley
+1 Cheesy

Maria.
Activity: 313
Merit: 251
Third score
+1 Yankee,
+1 Bitcoin7

the forums are very much like The Fight Club. It hurts in the beginning, but you get used to it Smiley.

Dear Bitcoin7, can I buy BTC with EUR cash on-site at your offices? I can drive there (from nearby country).

Bulgaria FTW !!!
Pages:
Jump to: