Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin/Altcoins trading - page 5. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 176
September 26, 2017, 05:42:57 AM
Help....I can't sleep ever since I start trading crypto-Currencies.. INSOMNIA.
Let's share our best moments and worse moment since we embark on Bitcoin voyage.
there a lot of feeling in my heart while I doing trade,  fear,  worry, and hope.  The happiness moment is if I get profit the sad moment is if I am suffer of financial lost or sell bitcoin too fast so the price is still rising.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 26, 2017, 04:50:06 AM
it reminded me when I first went into trade. just like you I always keep monitoring the market movement and make me hard to sleep soundly. but the longer I became accustomed and began to dispel the little panic that I had.

Normally traders will face the both kind of situation like too much profit and heavy lose. Whenever you monitor the price you need to set the trade value changes in the trading account in the exchange site. That is specially you need to do in the time when price is falling down. Some sellers may come to in that time and start trading. Be careful on that time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 26, 2017, 04:32:01 AM
I have so many good and bad moments let's start with bad ones:
1. I was holding 10 eth at $10 for more than 7 months the price never increased and i was seeing btc price reaching new heights i didn't want to miss that so i sold my eth and bought btc after 2 weeks eth became $400.
2. This might be quite obvious i used to love doge before all the collapsing had occured i also had stop loss set only for that day i was getting late for work so i didn't set stop loss i returned doge was 90 sat luckily i sold at that time.
The good ones :
1. I had bought xmr at $30 and sold at $50 and literally forgot about the coin. After few weeks i noticed price is $40 i bought 10 xmr and finally sold them all at $150 I'm waiting for the price to drop more so i can rebuy it.
2. During dash , eth all were getting pumped i suddenly thought of ltc the price of $10 i bought 20 at $10 and sold at $70 because i didn't want to get greedy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 02:55:46 AM
it reminded me when I first went into trade. just like you I always keep monitoring the market movement and make me hard to sleep soundly. but the longer I became accustomed and began to dispel the little panic that I had.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
September 26, 2017, 02:48:51 AM
piece of advice from someone who had experienced something like you before and even worst than that,
whenever i did the trade and gonna sleep i always had a nightmare and more or less i slept for 3 hours/day,
sometimes i got sick because of this but i can not move on because i need a money and need to guard my assets.
everything can be happen that way because you do not have a solid strategy,financial back up and emotionally doing the trade.
that is the reason why you can not sleep and had an insomnia.
if you can not find a solution for that 3 problem,you should better stop trading my friend.
i lost a lot because of it,and i learned from my mistake and improve myself.
we had an insomnia because we're afraid we will lose our money which is i believe it's your saving right ?
because last time i did it,it was my live saving.

do not play everything that you can not afford to lose,
keep it in your mind and feel it,if you can feel it i believe you can move on and sleep well
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
September 26, 2017, 12:03:20 AM
Let's share our best moments and worse moment since we embark on Bitcoin voyage.

Does anyone sleep at first stance in trading?. I think most or 99.9 % new traders except those who used to drink sleeping pills and liquors everytime and those experienced traders on stock markets and others. I even a zombie for almost a week, even a friend of mine is a major stressed and have to go to hospital for hypertension due to lack of sleep and too much stressed. But I don't think that just all because of trading maybe family problem as well. Let's just relax for a while guys.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2017, 07:42:34 PM
This is the same as what happen to me before i am not sleeping early because i am monitoring the movement of the price.. and i was started buying altcoin from cheapest and new coins because the movement of the price is really fast..
Now i learn i am using some alerts from bitcoin wisdom but only supported few altcoins and bitcoin. .this time it can alarm your computer if what margin you set.. 
In other ways i am choosing altcoin which is already in top 20 in coinmarketcap because even the movement is not so fast it can gives you profit for longer time and it needs a good amount of bitcoin to make a good profit. .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 06:48:18 PM
You can't sleep because you are too excited of the outcome of your investment, hahaha that's part of your adjustments of being a newbie, Your doing great my friend, Just keep focus lets wait and see the possible result , Im anticipating 50% percent profit in trading. Don't forget my share Smiley The same happen to me. All night i keep wondering about alt coins. I almost forgot to sleep something ruins my mind all day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 25, 2017, 05:20:03 PM
If you cannot emotionally handle volatility, you will lose money.

Crypto-currencies are more volatile than small cap stocks.

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient"  -- Warren Buffett

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
September 25, 2017, 05:08:51 PM
I remember when i started learning how to trade i can't sleep because i trade only for a short term and i need to wake up to see if my coins price goes up. That is very hard for me but i will still do it because i enjoyed trading.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 04:59:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: