Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinBangladesh.org a local bitcoin forum for Bangla speaking community - page 2. (Read 749 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 251
I think you can ask the staff here or moderator to create your own local sections here in the bitcointalk forum, what's the good thing of my suggestion?
- The information about cryptocurrency will not be limited since you can access the whole forum wherein different types of person or people gathered and making their own opinions,etc.
- You can practice your English language through this forum, actually most of the people here doesn't care about your grammar as long as we get the general thought or concept, so while exploring here you can practice your English and grammar
- You are not Isolated, being isolated isolates, information, knowledge, etc.

This are just my opinion, instead of creating your own forum why just create a local section here in the forum and while you have your own section you can still access the other sections here.
Activity: 14
Merit: 4
Bitcoin in Bangladesh is yet a technology/industry where people think it's a dark side of internet. In general they think it's an illegal payment method (legal is paypal and others LOL). The media presents it in such a way that the viewers are bound to be scared. Bitcoin users do not feel safe because they know the local authority will give them hard time, they may even end up to the jail. People who are seating in the higher position in the administration they also have misconception about bitcoin so blaming them to make it illegal will be to much.

Bottom line : Bitcoin is scary in Bangladesh. If you talk about bitcoin then you are talking about an illegal object or whatever name you give it.

BitcoinBangladesh.org forum is created to spread the true knowledge about bitcoin, build a nurse a community who speaks Bangla and share their knowledge to remove the negativity the misconceptions about bitcoin in the Bangla speaking community.

Not many Bangali users are in here and the only reason is that they do not have good English writing/reading and understanding skills. I hope BitcoinBangladesh.org will fill the gap and will serve the local bitcoin community. This forum will also help people around every corner in Bangladesh to adopt with Bitcoin and it's technology.

We are open for any suggestion and support to make the community a successful and stronger.

If you are a Bangla speaker then please visit us, join us and help us to grow with your condition-less contribution. If you are not a Bangla speaker- do not worry, we have international section and I hope you will help us with your knowledge too. We have plans to hire some good Bangla article writers to translate some of the good informative topics from here and from our international section that will be posted by international users.

Thank you everyone for reading this announcement. Let's make everyone a Bitcoiner.

Regards,
https://bitcoinbangladesh.org
Pages:
Jump to: