Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested - page 5. (Read 16581 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys dont invest its been 3 days only 0.0002 on 0.01. I can see share getting increases but still my earning is constant. Useless
Not a good investment plan this is equal to scam only.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
you should change the auto invest to a .0400 or something cause it really move slow now.the faster we can reinvest the more people well put in.
Activity: 6
i am getting 0.0002 in two days for my investment of 0.01, which shows my ROI will reach in 100 days. Poor project i can earn more than this from a faucet. Is there way to sell my assets?

Same here... 0.01 invested and only 0.0002 profit in 2 days
i am getting 0.0002 in two days for my investment of 0.01, which shows my ROI will reach in 100 days. Poor project i can earn more than this from a faucet. Is there way to sell my assets?
Activity: 56
I am not able to find in this thread or site, how exactly profit is calculated for this site. can you please help ?

Any user buying assets. His share from next investements will be users assets / all assets. In example u have 1 assets all assets are 100. Your share will be 1%. If someone next will buy 1 assets you will receive 0.01 BTC from that and will continue receiving bitcoins from al futher invesements.
I invested 0.01 its been a day i only earned 0.0001. Good going!
I am not able to find in this thread or site, how exactly profit is calculated for this site. can you please help ?
Our platform works with no keeping large amount of bitcoins. All investments are instanlty credited to all users balances and could be reinvested or withdrawn instatly and automaticaly.

Good , I hope this all works out and the site has much success along with us investors . You may consider some kind of support other than email or here than can answer user quickly . like a chat box on the side of site that has support 24/7 or certain hours daily , and something for urgent matters .

To add any chatbox is a very good idea. But we have lot of other things to add before like faq and advertisiment pages, assets selling option.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Our platform works with no keeping large amount of bitcoins. All investments are instanlty credited to all users balances and could be reinvested or withdrawn instatly and automaticaly.

Good , I hope this all works out and the site has much success along with us investors . You may consider some kind of support other than email or here than can answer user quickly . like a chat box on the side of site that has support 24/7 or certain hours daily , and something for urgent matters .
Ok , so that being said . Is our coins safe from this ?

Your bitcoins are in safe. DDoS atacks may only reach the limit of server resources and other people cannot enter the website. But he cannot do nothing with our bitcoins. Nobody can.
TimSweat

have you been paid out before on that site?

Not yet . I only have like .1132 invested in assets . So I am now waiting for it to build back up since I just bought the remainder of what I am going to buy in at and see if I get paid when it reaches what I am expecting in the next 4.5 days . If all goes well , then I will see from there .
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
#feelthebern

have you been paid out before on that site?
TimSweat
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I have received a pm from bitcointalkuser  "D D 4 B C"

Hello,

To introduce myself first:

http://blogs.akamai.com/2014/12/dd4bc-anatomy-of-a-bitcoin-extortion-campaign.html

http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/bitalo.html

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113499/notorious-hacker-group-involved-in-excoin-theft-owner-accuses-ccedk-of-withholding-info

Or just google “DD4BC” and you will find more info.

So, it’s your turn.

Your site is going under DDoS attack.

Pay 1.5 BTC, attack will stop, and you are free for lifetime of your program.

Waiting for your payment @ 15FhsJEmn1nyWTXxjHpCvYTGhQMwwc3gjn

We have choosed to increase DDoS protection is much better than to pay him.
of course, this guy is thinking that he will control all the world with your ddos attacks, good job for increase the protection, you cant pay him because he will continue requesting btc... you are smart
Activity: 5
thats great ...coz if you pay him them many more will rise!!
I have received a pm from bitcointalkuser  "D D 4 B C"

Hello,

To introduce myself first:

http://blogs.akamai.com/2014/12/dd4bc-anatomy-of-a-bitcoin-extortion-campaign.html

http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/bitalo.html

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113499/notorious-hacker-group-involved-in-excoin-theft-owner-accuses-ccedk-of-withholding-info

Or just google “DD4BC” and you will find more info.

So, it’s your turn.

Your site is going under DDoS attack.

Pay 1.5 BTC, attack will stop, and you are free for lifetime of your program.

Waiting for your payment @ 15FhsJEmn1nyWTXxjHpCvYTGhQMwwc3gjn

We have choosed to increase DDoS protection is much better than to pay him.
Site became popular and sometimes I see that:

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

We have bought the new server and we are waiting for payment confirmation for changes to take effect.
Pages:
Jump to: