Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested - page 7. (Read 16581 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
So supposed that i am the op right? and i have many btc in my wallet,  why i want to help you posting here? i want that you be the only who have your money back? come on, think again, i am simple person eager to help, because i know how hard is lose btc.
I dont need your trust, just good bye and think again before rejecting help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
i can ensure you that the site its working(i can show you my screen on live) if you have money there i recommend withdraw it inmediatly maybe if the op will run, has started for block ips from somes countrys, repeat, maybe!

yea funny you say this , maybe you are the operator and blocking ip's . maybe you are the one behind it (newbie ) huh ?
think whatever you want think, i just want show you a option for not lose your btc, if i were the operator, i would not tell you that im doing it huh? and about my newbie state, i dont care, my live is not about have a high rank in a forum.

I could careless , I don't have high stats either , but I have been a member of this community for well over a year , maybe close to 2 . I read between the lines not whats written .
Tell your leader to unlock ip's if thats all it is . or take your ass on with what little bit of btc they did get .
TimSweat
wow , so i'm not the only one having issues then .

Also i just found this .

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bitcoinbricks.org
wow i have withdrawed my btc right now! idont want lose it and the transaction was automatic! (b22039bcc15002203e32ca287247ca97846a20e259ca38ba22aa06e1f46125c7)
if you need withdraw maybe you can do it with a vpn or a diferent ip

MUST.TRUST.RANDOM.WEBSITES.RATING.INSTANTLY.ABANDON.ABANDON.BITCOINBRICKS.IMIED IATELY

i am so sick of the word scam. Ponzi's are technically scams of course a site called scam adviser would list a ponzi as untrustworthy and a scam.

You want me to trust a site after i had no problems getting to it up til 3-4 a.m est this morning and the maker of this topic doesnt hasn't even so much as responded to my first post . only a newbie with a pic of the site . I can do more digging if you wish . I can go on and on . And yea what you think sites like scam advisor are for . I kinda was thinking to stay away from the site , but decided to give it a chance since it did sound like a ponzi scheme . 16 fckn hours and the site is still down . do a little googling .

FCK the site if the can post in here but not actually show up when it would really matter most .

NO no I agree with you mostly. My post was aimed more at jorgelugra. I thought it was funny how you posted you were having troubles and that scam site and then some minutes later he was like OMG have withdrawn all my btc right away!! Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, if so I apologise. People type so fast and randomly on here it is hard to understand what people mean some times. I trust yours and others here opinions and experiences on site here but I woud never use a scamadviser site for info on a ponzi site. Of course it will get a low rating. Ponzi's ARE scams. Everyone is trying to get something for nothing. Somebody wont get any pie if everyone wants pie. But we all know that and a site like scamadviser (personally) is no use in helping understand which ponzi's are more trustworthy as to a site like that surely every ponzi on here would be rated a scam Smiley

EDIT: yeah i see your point. btcbricks is down and if its been down for 16 hours so you dont need a random scamadviser site to tell you he's gone long bye

no offense , no apology needed . I was just searching for the right link and maybe it was just randomly down and they were having problems , but then I saw that and looked at it and thought huh , in the usa , but could be russian federation running it . I havent dove in to deep yet . but in any case , i know they won't be taking but a couple dollars from me . but for newbies to post oh its live and maybe op is blocking ip's from certain countries . If they are then yea , I think the newbie posting it could very well be the op  .
i can ensure you that the site its working(i can show you my screen on live) if you have money there i recommend withdraw it inmediatly maybe if the op will run, has started for block ips from somes countrys, repeat, maybe!

yea funny you say this , maybe you are the operator and blocking ip's . maybe you are the one behind it (newbie ) huh ?
think whatever you want think, i just want show you a option for not lose your btc, if i were the operator, i would not tell you that im doing it huh? and about my newbie state, i dont care, my live is not about have a high rank in a forum.
TimSweat

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Also i just found this .

wow i have withdrawed my btc right now! idont want lose it and the transaction was automatic! (b22039bcc15002203e32ca287247ca97846a20e259ca38ba22aa06e1f46125c7)

MUST.TRUST.RANDOM.WEBSITES.RATING.INSTANTLY.ABANDON.ABANDON.BITCOINBRICKS.IMIED IATELY

i am so sick of the word scam. Ponzi's are technically scams of course a site called scam adviser would list a ponzi as untrustworthy and a scam.

You want me to trust a site after i had no problems getting to it up til 3-4 a.m est this morning and the maker of this topic doesnt hasn't even so much as responded to my first post . only a newbie with a pic of the site . I can do more digging if you wish . I can go on and on . And yea what you think sites like scam advisor are for . I kinda was thinking to stay away from the site , but decided to give it a chance since it did sound like a ponzi scheme . 16 fckn hours and the site is still down . do a little googling .

FCK the site if the can post in here but not actually show up when it would really matter most .

NO no I agree with you mostly. My post was aimed more at jorgelugra. I thought it was funny how you posted you were having troubles and that scam site and then some minutes later he was like OMG have withdrawn all my btc right away!! Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, if so I apologise. People type so fast and randomly on here it is hard to understand what people mean some times. I trust yours and others here opinions and experiences on site here but I woud never use a scamadviser site for info on a ponzi site. Of course it will get a low rating. Ponzi's ARE scams. Everyone is trying to get something for nothing. Somebody wont get any pie if everyone wants pie. But we all know that and a site like scamadviser (personally) is no use in helping understand which ponzi's are more trustworthy as to a site like that surely every ponzi on here would be rated a scam Smiley

EDIT: yeah i see your point. btcbricks is down and if its been down for 16 hours so you dont need a random scamadviser site to tell you he's gone long bye
TimSweat

Also i just found this .

Activity: 168

Also i just found this .

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Also i just found this .

TimSweat

Also i just found this .

Activity: 778
Merit: 515
yea not working for me ether
TimSweat
Hey , why does your site seem to be down ? I have a little bit invested . I would hate to see this just up and disappear .
The site is online for me, GMT -5 (http://i.imgur.com/p4ecpx2.png)

for some reason i cant get to it .

the site is bitcoinbricks.org right ?
Hey , why does your site seem to be down ? I have a little bit invested . I would hate to see this just up and disappear .
The site is online for me, GMT -5 (http://i.imgur.com/p4ecpx2.png)
TimSweat
Activity: 56
Hosting is lagging sometimes. We will change it soon.

Its not useful to advertise when you are off-line a lot

Hosting answered that they are changing servers and the problems will be fixed soon . We will see if they dont lie we will continue using it. We are using https://www.qhoster.com
Activity: 118

Its not useful to advertise when you are off-line a lot
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
https://adbit.co has credited our money to our account. We have wait for about 48 hours. All our bids was stopped. They having no options to resume it all, so we have spent for about an hour to resume one by one. It is very inconvenient site, but it is popular so it leaves no choice it you need new users you will use it and will endure all their inconveniences. At least they have returned the money.

offline?
https://adbit.co has credited our money to our account. We have wait for about 48 hours. All our bids was stopped. They having no options to resume it all, so we have spent for about an hour to resume one by one. It is very inconvenient site, but it is popular so it leaves no choice it you need new users you will use it and will endure all their inconveniences. At least they have returned the money.
Pages:
Jump to: