Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoincloudservices - no payout since 08. June 2015 - page 4. (Read 7122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

how can I repay the BtcJam now because I only got 6 bitcoins and I borrowed 12 from the investors

I think you're playing games here, Eddie, link to BtcJam please, or welcome to *ignore*

Wink

why u think so ?

This?

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I searched a site online what i can do is invest the other 6 BTC I didnt sent to cloudservices to get my original 12 BTC back for BtcJam investors then I just owe 2 interest.

Pay Bitcoins and get 2X in 24 hours!

we professionally managed your fund individual investors with the view of interlinking their businesses,establishing a base for information sharing and mutual involvement in high risk investment opportunities.

btcadder dot com

i think there are 2 possibilities ...

you want to make an advice for a scam site here

or

you burn your other 6 btc when sending them ...

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I searched a site online what i can do is invest the other 6 BTC I didnt sent to cloudservices to get my original 12 BTC back for BtcJam investors then I just owe 2 interest.

Pay Bitcoins and get 2X in 24 hours!

we professionally managed your fund individual investors with the view of interlinking their businesses,establishing a base for information sharing and mutual involvement in high risk investment opportunities.

btcadder dot com
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
And the same procedure as every cloudminingservice  Grin
I hit 85% ROI, so my lost is not too big  Roll Eyes
legendary
how can I repay the BtcJam now because I only got 6 bitcoins and I borrowed 12 from the investors

I think you're playing games here, Eddie, link to BtcJam please, or welcome to *ignore*

Wink

thats too bad... i think u burned 6 btc and got to get them elsewere to repay Sad
i´m sorry to say !!!
basically Is bitcoincloudservices.com a scammer or not?

I wana know cas I just placed a order, but I only invested half ( 6 bitcoins BTC) to be safe

did you allready make the payment of 6 btc Huh
f**k ....

I wana know cas I just placed a order, but I only invested half ( 6 bitcoins BTC) to be safe

if i was you i would NOT invest there anymore...
get your own hardware - so you stay clear to not being scammed !!!!
how can you guys fall for such obvious scam is beyond me, look at the damn photo, it is clear that is photoshopped like no other

has anyone at least verified that their office exist, they are providing the location on the map, so it should be easy

the office did really exists - until 4 weeks ... now its not on google maps anymore ...
try to reach the phone support right now ... will reply what happens !

uk number is available but only a voicemail is possible
us nummer seems to be a redirected line to uk number ...

how can you guys fall for such obvious scam is beyond me, look at the damn photo, it is clear that is photoshopped like no other

has anyone at least verified that their office exist, they are providing the location on the map, so it should be easy

the office did really exists - until 4 weeks ... now its not on google maps anymore ...
try to reach the phone support right now ... will reply what happens !
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
Hi All,

I just draw down my loan 12 bitcoin from BtcJam for mining at cloudservices, now I owe 14 BTC to investrors  Cry 

I think the site looks pretty legit im gona take the chance in case they are just having some technical difficulties like scrypt.cc

What's plan B, as in repaying the loan just in case the unthinkable happens?
Hi All,

I just draw down my loan 12 bitcoin from BtcJam for mining at cloudservices, now I owe 14 BTC to investrors  Cry 

I think the site looks pretty legit im gona take the chance in case they are just having some technical difficulties like scrypt.cc
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Well, some of us already expecting it will happen someday Roll Eyes
We have informed that bitcoincloudservices is a ponzi, but many didn't listen Sad

I bet their site will be offline

i think the site will stay online to rip off some more people they don´t read this !!

i bought about 35 ths there 6 - 7 month ago so i got roi + apr. 50% plus but i run off at pbmining so ... Sad((

i am pretty sure that you very well know the sucky ponzi coinsdouble.com which is 100% verified as ponzi...not only ponzi ..scam..
but it continue to be there on the site as sucking innocent people who dont know about it.
We have informed that bitcoincloudservices is a ponzi, but many didn't listen Sad

i think the site will stay online to rip off some more people they don´t read this !!

i bought about 35 ths there 6 - 7 month ago so i got roi + apr. 50% plus but i run off at pbmining so ... Sad((
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
they turned into scam from past few days ..
i have sent them mail but no reply from their side..hope they ran away like earntomorrow.. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Their payout adress is empty:

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1BTCPayb5AdF8fSsR7oews2PpuVpRtamk6

They are just gone, another scam....

Yes they wallet now no balance, that make me worry.

Very bad information, i hope that information hoax. But im not sure that news are hoax  Cry
I got scam again in cloud mining service
Pages:
Jump to: