Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinfaucet.ga - up to 2000 satoshi every 2 hours! - page 2. (Read 1864 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
So I have contacted Adsense and they will probably accept me within 24 hours, expect a higher average payout!

Adsense won't accept a site who has no content. You can't get an adsense account from a faucet.

I have not a faucet. But the Adsense accepted my faucet rotator.

Did you passed the 2nd activation too?

Yes. Look at my footer: http://bitcoin-catcher.com

There are Adsense ads at my Guide and Afilliates sections too.

Nice. Never thought they will accept from faucets' domain. Good job! Btw, how can i suggest faucets on your rotator?

Of course, friend.

I'm improving my rotator all the time. Adding and removing faucets. Send me your and I will make the job.

Best regards.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Adsense has accepted me, there's now a higher chance to get 500 satoshi. 1000 and 2000 satoshi payouts have been added!
So bitmedia.io has accepted my website and I will update the payout as soon as I see how much they pay out.  Wink
So I have contacted Adsense and they will probably accept me within 24 hours, expect a higher average payout!

Adsense won't accept a site who has no content. You can't get an adsense account from a faucet.
My website has "content" like other faucets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Nice. Never thought they will accept from faucets' domain. Good job! Btw, how can i suggest faucets on your rotator?
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

looking forward to that! didn't know they also accept sites with free domain, Grin good luck admin
I only heard bitmedia.io doesn't accept free domains, didn't hear about it from Adsense
Activity: 490
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
looking forward to that! didn't know they also accept sites with free domain, Grin good luck admin
thanks for 500 satoshi, please increased your reward for more trafic Smiley
You're welcome, I would like to increase my reward but Adsense doesn't want to help me.

Adsense is not accepting sites who have no content on it or poorly made, in this case a faucet cannot bring you an adsense account. You can ask your friends or you can buy one. Without adsense's ads your faucet probably won't last if you want to have high rewards.
Well I'll contact them soon and hopefully it will work.
You're welcome, I would like to increase my reward but Adsense doesn't want to help me.

Adsense is not accepting sites who have no content on it or poorly made, in this case a faucet cannot bring you an adsense account. You can ask your friends or you can buy one. Without adsense's ads your faucet probably won't last if you want to have high rewards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
http://s24.postimg.org/snchypvk5/Screenshot_36.jpg
250 satoshi was sent to your faucetbox.com account.
Thank's i get 250satosi too Wink

long life to your faucet friend
Thank you for the wish!
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Thank's i get 250satosi too Wink

long life to your faucet friend
100satosi LOL  Cheesy Angry
100 satoshi was sent to your faucetbox.com account.

Well there's a chance to get more, you were just unlucky.

This is not luck, you must increase chnace to win 500sat
I have changed it, try it out again!

Thanks's Smiley

You're welcome
Rewards here
500 satoshi (6.42%)
300 satoshi (1.83%)
250 satoshi (27.52%)
200 satoshi (9.17%)
150 satoshi (9.17%)
100 satoshi (45.87%)

change a advertising and pay more up  (minimum 500 satoshi). Ok adsense not approve you, but have more better of adhexa
I can't find any other advertising companies who would accept me. Adsense isn't responding to my ads.
I added your faucet to my rotator: http://bitcoin-catcher.com

Good work and good luck in your project. (thumbs up!)
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
100satosi LOL  Cheesy Angry

Well there's a chance to get more, you were just unlucky.

This is not luck, you must increase chnace to win 500sat
I have changed it, try it out again!

Thanks's Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: