Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinfaucet.ga - up to 2000 satoshi every 2 hours! - page 4. (Read 1864 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I checked out the faucet. The UI is easy but the UX is a bit clunky, the ads busy up and drown out the actually "claim reward" area.

A few thoughts:
  • Payment is dust of dust...100 satoshi every 6 hours is truly "not worth it" and a 33% referral bonus doesn't help because there's no reason for a referral to use the faucet since the payout is so low
  • Threshold for payment is too high (at 13,000 satoshi), you make us wait 130 reward claims before we can pull out our funds?! At 6 hours per reward that's 32.5 days of constant reward requests (i.e., requesting a reward every 6 hours, 24 hours a day, for 32.5 days)
  • The earnings history and progress to payment charts are good, more faucets should show some metrics like that - freebitco.in does but xapo does not

Keep refining what you're offering, be willing to invest more on the front end, the current set up is not likely to get you any repeat users, which is what you need to make a faucet profitable.
Well on faucetbox there are also other faucets, I'm going to change the payout time soon. I think a referral could be worth it. And you're describing faucetbox.com now xD.
Try moving this topic to Micro earnings board.

It was posted by a brand new account.  It is likely someone trying to get a few views here.  I think he/she knows the rules.
Yeah, I'm brand new, sadly don't know the rules. How can I change it to a different sub-forum? I can't delete it, sorry for being a newbie to this forum.
Thanks for your help
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
You (currently) can't compete with this kind of payout...

And that's the bar that you need to meet to be able to have success in the faucet business. Don't get discouraged, just keep making your site better!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
I checked out the faucet. The UI is easy but the UX is a bit clunky, the ads busy up and drown out the actually "claim reward" area.

A few thoughts:
  • Payment is dust of dust...100 satoshi every 6 hours is truly "not worth it" and a 33% referral bonus doesn't help because there's no reason for a referral to use the faucet since the payout is so low
  • Threshold for payment is too high (at 13,000 satoshi), you make us wait 130 reward claims before we can pull out our funds?! At 6 hours per reward that's 32.5 days of constant reward requests (i.e., requesting a reward every 6 hours, 24 hours a day, for 32.5 days)
  • The earnings history and progress to payment charts are good, more faucets should show some metrics like that - freebitco.in does but xapo does not

Keep refining what you're offering, be willing to invest more on the front end, the current set up is not likely to get you any repeat users, which is what you need to make a faucet profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

It was posted by a brand new account.  It is likely someone trying to get a few views here.  I think he/she knows the rules.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
I made a new topic and I wanted some people to use it and to test it out. I don't know if this is the right sub-forum but if it isn't I'm sorry  Undecided .
My website is http://bitcoinfaucet.ga/ and I pay 100, 250, 1000, 2000, 300 and 500 satoshi every 120 mins, I know the payout is low. The ref bonus is 25% so it should be worth it and I pay with Faucetbox.
Thanks for trying out my faucet and hopefully you guys can tell me how to improve my website.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: