Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ BitcoinField.Net - 10% Daily Forever ★★★ - 0.0005 BTC Min / Legal Company - page 11. (Read 21414 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have made it, will be same like before only with different rules. Will post it soon
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Will be done after tomorrow. Smiley

Take a look at this campaign Grin My ad is there.

http://bitmachine.org/mach1/faucet

I put my second campaign up on the same site, top of the page... my spelling let me down  Embarrassed
To see the first one you have to log in with your address and make a claim, its the 468x60 type banner.

Edit: Can anyone see the two of them?

Edit: that was fast my second advert finished, after 100 views, Clicks: 6 so they say, no refs.

Not paying for that again.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Just deposit for the 2nd time..

I hope this site paying and will make.us more provit
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
Withdraw worked [0.03366495 BTC]

txID: 746ade9facc7139bbf8322b060f310aaecec557c78ba904cf81bd2a9817b3d72

i'll keep u updated
Activity: 280
Interested after see many old member here join and invest..

Let newbie like me try this program. Wish me luck :p
Activity: 588
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai
Signature will be launched in next 24 hours 100%.

Stay tuned

----------------
tlee88, I never received any email regarding your problem. Instaed of posting here, do like others and send email to me. I don't do support here 24/7.

I have seen that missing depsit is with xapo payments. Better use blockchain or bitcoin core for such payments.

Great!! will we auto re-enroll or we must new enroll again?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Can I join for this signature program? Or any requirement to meet?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Stay tuned

----------------
tlee88, I never received any email regarding your problem. Instaed of posting here, do like others and send email to me. I don't do support here 24/7.

I have seen that missing depsit is with xapo payments. Better use blockchain or bitcoin core for such payments.

Speedy, a bit classy in this signature. Just kidding Grin. Good work.
Activity: 462

Stay tuned

----------------

Activity: 154
Bitcoin Samurai
This looks interesting. I have already signed up on BitcoinField and joined the signature campaign. If it pans out, I'll
promote it on my Twitter (8k followers) and faucet.

Cheers!

Cynthia

Glad to see trusted member join this sig campaign.
But Cynthia OP still not announce thier new signature campaign rules speedy1987 said soon for 3 days since I asked. I don't know how long for soon....
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
This looks interesting. I have already signed up on BitcoinField and joined the signature campaign. If it pans out, I'll
promote it on my Twitter (8k followers) and faucet.

Cheers!

Cynthia
Activity: 364
Ok, i will trying to invest here. After had a little analysis and see how the WD process works. I think this site is quite good, although the bonus is too big for me, but maybe this is an offer from their to make win-win solution with us.
I will make a transparency between me and BTCF (bitcoinfield) with some screenshot included. So the legal mark from this site will be answered, and can be seen with the others people. We can check here, BTCF Tryout
I think you should take some screenshoots to prove your invest .
I sent 0.056btc yesterday to invest, and it has never appeared in my account . but now I do not have evidence to prove it because every times we make an investment , they give us a new deposit address
Activity: 168
Info:
Total reinvest : 0,05 (still in process) edited (now confirmed)
Total wd : (progressing Day 1)
Total bonus from refs : not yet
Compound setting : not yet

i will give you know for the first 90days results in bitcoinfield. i will update all transcation and withdraw proof in here, with SS images.
Any of compound setting, reinvestment or bonus added by referrals will be noted in detail
Activity: 168
Ok, i will trying to invest here. After had a little analysis and see how the WD process works. I think this site is quite good, although the bonus is too big for me, but maybe this is an offer from their to make win-win solution with us.
I will make a transparency between me and BTCF (bitcoinfield) with some screenshot included. So the legal mark from this site will be answered, and can be seen with the others people. We can check here, BTCF Tryout
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
Any suggestion about signature campaign rates? And should we pay for posts or daily for just placing a signature.
Any update to this. I mean I have had my signature updated for a while now and was hoping it would start, so we could earn from the advertisement of the signature.

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try
Paid and trusted

Quick way to get into bitcoinfield  Grin
Make 500 sats as well, cash out amount: 90,000 satoshis I have had 100,000 three times

BitcoinField Banner is there.

https://blockchain.info/tx/6f1f45bc87ed05a452b4951b50df3e56e7ecca88a3c1f5b2d951b6a8d3672864

Racey, Are you C-Operator or something like that at bitcoinfield?  You are here 365/30/7/24  Grin Grin Grin Grin  You never sleep ?
i think same with you, he never forget to post in here...
i dont know, wheter he is a C-Operator or developer of this sites
Activity: 406
Paid and trusted

Quick way to get into bitcoinfield  Grin
Make 500 sats as well, cash out amount: 90,000 satoshis I have had 100,000 three times

BitcoinField Banner is there.

https://blockchain.info/tx/6f1f45bc87ed05a452b4951b50df3e56e7ecca88a3c1f5b2d951b6a8d3672864

Racey, Are you C-Operator or something like that at bitcoinfield?  You are here 365/30/7/24  Grin Grin Grin Grin  You never sleep ?
Pages:
Jump to: