Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ BitcoinField.Net - 10% Daily Forever ★★★ - 0.0005 BTC Min / Legal Company - page 12. (Read 21414 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 254
Withdraw worked [0.02266495 BTC]

txID: e19865fc89ced69f7395e1f69d3ff5a7fac6e8d9a790cbd6c794afd706c24f30

i'll keep u updated
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
speedy1987

Please check if have some problem in  the site cause "Tlee88" is not the only had a problem with acknowlodge of payment in balance account even after the confirmation of blockchain and transaction be confirmed, the site is not show account balance we have to send e-mail to you for see the payment of us.I was have the same problem yesterday you know.

thanks a lot speedy you site is so good,
just make sure than not had any problems

thanks for your attention.

Follow the out puts there may be many from here, paste your address in https://blockchain.info/ and see where it ended up, it may take you some time to check and see if it went to the correct address, give it a try.  
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
speedy1987

Please check if have some problem in  the site cause "Tlee88" is not the only had a problem with acknowlodge of payment in balance account even after the confirmation of blockchain and transaction be confirmed, the site is not show account balance we have to send e-mail to you for see the payment of us.I was have the same problem yesterday you know.

thanks a lot speedy you site is so good,
just make sure than not had any problems

thanks for your attention.
Activity: 896
got paid from that site, they are paying instantly, good luck Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
oh shit, it will never update  Roll Eyes all my last deposit was been sent to this address 1EcfDvaYndyByiLNyWNgfsCewF8oxkgyRB  Angry
not much, but I will never invest any more
Activity: 364

All deposits are approved automatically. It depends on blockchain system how fast they will be posted back in our server.
are you sure?
I have made a deposit in 4 hours ago , and my transaction has 27 confirmations , but my balance on bitcoinfield still not update
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5cb544fb1c47c363cb88f5a1f2f13b2e76b24cd56178ee374fa766c6b2022cc6
Activity: 462

All deposits are approved automatically. It depends on blockchain system how fast they will be posted back in our server.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
Quick way to get into bitcoinfield  Grin
Make 500 sats as well, cash out amount: 90,000 satoshis I have had 100,000 three times

http://bitmachine.org/mach1/faucet

BitcoinField Banner is there.
Activity: 112
I'm Just Try
whether the site is still paying you all?  Huh

Off course. Smiley
how long the site has been running?

You can check payments proof every pages of this thread.
 Many members posted thier transactions.
im make a little invest, just try what are working or not
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai

Off course. Smiley
how long the site has been running?

You can check payments proof every pages of this thread.
 Many members posted thier transactions.
I'm Just Try
If you want to receive FREE 10$ test money in your account for daily earnings, write down constructive post and send us email to [email protected] - In email include link to your post and username in www.bitcoinfield.net
whether there giveaway 10$?
I'm Just Try
I'm Just Try
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Samurai
Any suggestion about signature campaign rates? And should we pay for posts or daily for just placing a signature.

Your last rate and last rule are OK for me. Daily payment can confirm your website still running.

Suggestion we should put an Avatar for Full member rank up and increase rate Smiley
Any suggestion about signature campaign rates? And should we pay for posts or daily for just placing a signature.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Today I will add some funds to check.
Pages:
Jump to: