Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinHistoricPrice.com - page 2. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 261
July 02, 2016, 01:17:07 PM
Ever wonder what the USD value of a past Bitcoin transaction was? Sure, you can look up the price in a chart or graph, which takes a little time, then multiply the price by the number of Bitcoins. I never found a quicker way to do this, so I present http://BitcoinHistoricPrice.com, a quick and easy way to see the USD value of a past Bitcoin transaction. Or if you want to check a past Bitcoin price, just put in 1 bitcoin. I find this tool much handier that the other ways I've found to look up a past price. Note this tool is just looking up the daily price, so on some crazy volatile days, the spot price might have been very different.

Anyone else find this useful or have suggestions? Has anyone seen similar tools out in the wild?

9/9/16 EDIT:

Basic Directions - Just fill in the BTC amount (put "1" just to know the BTC price on a day) and 2-digit Month, Day, and Year, and the USD value should display in the bottom box as soon as all 4 fields have valid numbers. If any entry is out-of-range, then you won't see a result.

Here's what it should look like when it is working!

Pages:
Jump to: