Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed - page 21. (Read 190168 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
September 01, 2012, 10:50:44 AM
Zyk, I apologize, but you are officially the FIRST person that I have used the IGNORE feature on.
Every time I attempt to read one of your posts, I want to poke my eyes out and hit my head against a wall.....

Sorry,
bitlane
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 01, 2012, 09:53:18 AM
My posts are not ment to be funny, neither is the rip off of nearly a million $$  at bitcoinmax.

Your ill posts make me sick. There is no rip off. You played the game and lost. That's it.

Stop your idiotic accusations against payb.tc. He did the right thing and there is nothing he can and needs to do. Period.

Thanks for your view

Did you fully read and understand this ?:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203513604577142602812291424.html

Am not accusing payb.tc , i want him to make bitcoinmax eligible to be protected by law as " customers" and not

ripped off as co - conspirators to BCST !  ( sorry to be cynic, but stupidity sometimes sickens )

Cheers Zyk
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
September 01, 2012, 09:31:17 AM
My posts are not ment to be funny, neither is the rip off of nearly a million $$  at bitcoinmax.

Your ill posts make me sick. There is no rip off. You played the game and lost. That's it.

Stop your idiotic accusations against payb.tc. He did the right thing and there is nothing he can and needs to do. Period.
zyk
September 01, 2012, 09:06:12 AM
zzzz, did we hear from Pirate at Midnight CDT (UTC -5) last night?

who is we?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 01, 2012, 08:55:34 AM
zzzz, did we hear from Pirate at Midnight CDT (UTC -5) last night?
zyk
September 01, 2012, 08:44:58 AM
hgmichna, we know your opinion, you've stated it 21 million times.   Kindly go away now, you're not helping anything other than your ego.

I will say it as often as it needs to be said. But why should that be helping my ego?

I'm also wondering what your not exactly infrequent postings are doing to your ego. Some people will remember.

Good, because it never needs to be said again, thank you

Not completely sure, but i guess Theymos will do the right thing.
zyk
September 01, 2012, 08:38:26 AM
When having swallowed your batch of Aspirine, please don´t forget to donate,

as all donations are sent to anybody , who is capable of translating zykloogish in proper english.

Because i can´t! Wink

Please feel free to PM me , if not afraid of team anthropology.

Cheers Zyk

P.S.: our OP needs to be changed and it should be so in  proper english Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 01, 2012, 08:33:01 AM
hgmichna, we know your opinion, you've stated it 21 million times.   Kindly go away now, you're not helping anything other than your ego.

I will say it as often as it needs to be said. But why should that be helping my ego?

I'm also wondering what your not exactly infrequent postings are doing to your ego. Some people will remember.

Good, because it never needs to be said again, thank you
Activity: 695
September 01, 2012, 07:59:26 AM

zyk
September 01, 2012, 07:11:58 AM
Hi, Zyk.  Your posts do NOT make me LOL.  I think aspirin sales are up big time, maybe even 7%/week since you have been posting to this thread.

Can I just give you all my money?

As i said already........yes you can! Smiley....donate to:  1EnwJALCxaiQ9jWvFaJBQZXnDEFuiKqXVQ

If all the "ignorants"  are happy with this, of course the argument is settled most conviniently by

"zykloogish causes me a headache ", instead of debating the facts and returning their ill- gotten coins in escrow.

Another common obfuscating strategie is to pull out bets,

which could supposedly recover a part of the stolen coins.

Happy to be able to drink less and becoming more coherent, as the ignorants won´t follow the course of

my arguments anymore Wink

This "incontinentia urinae" wasn´t even dripping out of my "praeputium" :

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203513604577142602812291424.html

By the way : Do you know why dogs are always licking their penises? Wink

Because they can Grin

Cheers Zyk

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
September 01, 2012, 02:40:33 AM
Hi, Zyk.  Your posts do NOT make me LOL.  I think aspirin sales are up big time, maybe even 7%/week since you have been posting to this thread.

Can I just give you all my money?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
September 01, 2012, 01:00:51 AM
Zyk is the first person I've ever felt the need to ignore. It's like a chipmunk chattering, there's noise but.... it doesn't have meaning that I can decipher and the anthropology team keeps standing around behind me muttering "alien".

So yeah I gave in and did the iggy thing. Just had to, it's like divorcing a nagging shrew so you can shoot yourself in peace and quiet without someone asking you if you cleaned that gun first.

Thanks, Ilikeham.  You made me LOL.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep, the very first reflection, which made me laugh too.........

Cheers Zyk

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
August 31, 2012, 09:55:55 PM
It's your Googlish English. I know more than 4 languages but I still reel from headache if I'm forced to read your posts. No sane language that I know of uses this train of thought in structuring a passage. It's like the babbling of an incoherent man under the influence of alcohol.

Mr. Dong, please stop quoting zyk and spare us, the ones who use the ignore button, from the "babbling of an incoherent man under the influence of alcohol".

Thank you,

-psy
Meh, I removed that. And stop calling me Mr. Dong.  Wink

Any updates from payb.tc in his discussion with pirateat40? The Important Announcement subforums is silent lately.  Smiley
zyk
August 31, 2012, 08:49:30 PM
Zyk is the first person I've ever felt the need to ignore. It's like a chipmunk chattering, there's noise but.... it doesn't have meaning that I can decipher and the anthropology team keeps standing around behind me muttering "alien".

So yeah I gave in and did the iggy thing. Just had to, it's like divorcing a nagging shrew so you can shoot yourself in peace and quiet without someone asking you if you cleaned that gun first.

Thanks, Ilikeham.  You made me LOL.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep, the very first reflection, which made me laugh too.........just thought, that not all bitcoinmax investors want to shoot themself quietly and in peace with a gun they didn´t

have the chance to clean  themselves .......but if as you....and me as well...nobody is afraid of the bullet, then coming from behind in the back, rather than in the sleepy head.....so be it Wink

Cheers Zyk

P.S.Layman terms : Pirate pays out, but not to us bitcoinmax suckers  huh...only alien could have known that Shocked

your BTC ´s are stolen, but you could get them back by acting now! -- be aware of team anthropology Wink
August 31, 2012, 08:35:50 PM
Don't you mean UTC -6?

Which ever it is, midnight for him will be in roughly 4 hours and 48 minutes from the time of typing this.

No, daylight savings time changes it for a period of time each year.
gotcha, suppose if I had checked what time it was GMT, I woulda figured it out. =)
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
August 31, 2012, 08:33:09 PM
As with all things BTCST, times are in US Central CDT (UTC-5)

Not sure if that is accurate or not, as BTCST time might actually be part of another space-time continuum.

Currently, BTCST Time is approx UTC +338.....for me, anyway. YMMV.

Fine fine, I'll be more specific.  When pirate says 8:30 pm, he usually means 8:30 pm US Central CDT (UTC-5)

Don't you mean UTC -6?

Which ever it is, midnight for him will be in roughly 4 hours and 48 minutes from the time of typing this.

No, daylight savings time changes it for a period of time each year.
August 31, 2012, 08:31:52 PM
It's your Googlish English. I know more than 4 languages but I still reel from headache if I'm forced to read your posts. No sane language that I know of uses this train of thought in structuring a passage. It's like the babbling of an incoherent man under the influence of alcohol.

Mr. Dong, please stop quoting zyk and spare us, the ones who use the ignore button, from the "babbling of an incoherent man under the influence of alcohol".

Thank you,

-psy

*Panda paw signature goes here
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
August 31, 2012, 08:30:10 PM

Thank you,

-psy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
August 31, 2012, 08:27:37 PM
edit:redacted zyk's headache-inducing speech.

August 31, 2012, 08:12:31 PM
As with all things BTCST, times are in US Central CDT (UTC-5)

Not sure if that is accurate or not, as BTCST time might actually be part of another space-time continuum.

Currently, BTCST Time is approx UTC +338.....for me, anyway. YMMV.

Fine fine, I'll be more specific.  When pirate says 8:30 pm, he usually means 8:30 pm US Central CDT (UTC-5)

Don't you mean UTC -6?

Pages:
Jump to: