Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk -- hardware importer and retailer - page 2. (Read 16253 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Hello !
Your offer for 10 x Gridseed Dual ASIC  (http://bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk//index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53) include the accessories too ?
By accessories  I mean wires, PSU, controlers, USB hub etc

nope, just the miners.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
'All that glitters is not gold'
Hello !
Your offer for 10 x Gridseed Dual ASIC  (http://bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk//index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53) include the accessories too ?
By accessories  I mean wires, PSU, controlers, USB hub etc
BintexFutures
BintexFutures
new stock and post New Year prices. Still no Gridseed in stock yet though

Avalon £1350 Inc VAT

Ant £1100 inc VAT

This is as cheap as we can go at present, margins are tiny and you get local support and pick up same day / delivery next day.
BintexFutures
no confirmed pricing yet. They only got back to work today inChina and wouldn't confirmpost holiday priding before they went. Will have an update in a day or 2 of delivery date and pricing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
How much will the gridseeds be for a pack of 10 mate?
BintexFutures
I'm just up the road in Skipton, will probably come and grab some gridseed when they arrive.

hoping for back end of next week.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I'm just up the road in Skipton, will probably come and grab some gridseed when they arrive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
BintexFutures
You can now get the Antminer S1 from bitmaintech for 1.45 BTC which is £656 with about £33.50 import duty to pay, so total cost is £689.50 and if you order now the next batch ships on the 11th Feb and takes around 3 days to be delivered to the UK.

VAT is irrelevant, most of your customers will not VAT registered, these are selling on eBay for £1299 now with next day delivery.

VAT maybe irrelevant to you, unfortunately it's not to HMRC and as a legitimate VAT registered company we have to charge it. Bedroom sellers and others may be happy to dodge HMRC, underdeclare imports and act in a similar manner but we can't. We pay our taxes, offer full warranties and all the other things associated with a proper UK company.
Activity: 84
You can now get the Antminer S1 from bitmaintech for 1.45 BTC which is £656 with about £33.50 import duty to pay, so total cost is £689.50 and if you order now the next batch ships on the 11th Feb and takes around 3 days to be delivered to the UK.

VAT is irrelevant, most of your customers will not VAT registered, these are selling on eBay for £1299 now with next day delivery.
BintexFutures
New batch just in and better prices available

£1750 including a full VAT receipt. Available for next day delivery or collection.

This is the newer quiet version of this machine.
BintexFutures
haha, I meant clock speed.
Ahh I guess you meant power consumption by 1400? Thought you'd taken a chainsaw to your prices Tongue
BintexFutures
£1400?

I live in Burley in Wharfedale, literally 5 minutes from your office, if they are £1400 I might come get one!

Wharfe Valley Massive!!

I would be selling at a loss I'm afraid mate, just can't do it.
£1400?

I live in Burley in Wharfedale, literally 5 minutes from your office, if they are £1400 I might come get one!
BintexFutures
Avalon miners now in stock for same day pick up / next day delivery. Hashing at 220G at 1400. These are the newer quiet version of these and don't have that horrific jet taking of scream. Have 10 hashing away in the office and it is nice and quiet still in here. No louder than a standard PC.
Of course they arrive pre-mined, I actually prefer this as it means the hardware has had at least some kind of stress testing. Companies would be silly to not use money making hardware themselves. If I was selling mining machines and could offset some of the initial purchase price, I totally would.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

when the machine arrives here we will start it mining and advertise it for sale. It will be mining until you collect it or we post it.

So basically you "testing" the machine = you making profit from a machine I bought until I come and pick it up.

So what do you think all the S1 are doing in China before they're shipped?  Most of them arrive with different IPs, because they've been mining somewhere for a few weeks.
BintexFutures
Hey,

I see other resellers are getting their Gridseed in a couple of weeks, any idea when yours are coming in?

Rgds

Ratters

No firm date as yet as everyone is closed in China for Spring Holiday. It will be soon after they get back on the 10th though.
Pages:
Jump to: