Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinMint.US offering Silver, Platinum, Gold, Nickel & Copper Eagles for BTC! - page 3. (Read 6251 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just out of curiosity: Which shopping cart system do you use?

I use www.bit-pay.com and although I have run into a few issues, their staff quickly looks into and resolves any problems.  I would recommend them.

I wish that system was available to non-US-residents.
Plus, the lady on the frontpage is HAWT.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Just out of curiosity: Which shopping cart system do you use?
xc
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
Just want everyone to know that I received the silver (1 2011 American Eagle and 1 g Bitcoin branded).  The BitcoinMint.us website could use some polish and more selection, but the check-out process with bit-pay was seamless.  In fact, the bit-pay system appears to be very solid and mature.  Any merchant even remotely curious about accepting new payment options should give strong consideration to bit-pay.

I received a confirmation email after I placed the order. Time from ordering to silver in hand was around 3 days.  The packaging was simple and effective, though I think BitcoinMint should consider having a cover name for the return address so that no one handling the package gets curious.  Overall, I'm very satisfied and looking forward to future purchases.

Activity: 76
APMEX.com's prices are also a little deceptive because they charge more than 3x as much as I do for shipping.

Very true, even basic shipping with them starts at like $14, so unless you're buying a good bit you'll need to factor that into the costs, but either way its a decent baseline for someone to see you're not that far removed from "normal" values on these.
Activity: 76
Are the chinese pandas really worth a ~30% markup on spot price?

Or are these limited edition coins.

Go check a site like apmex.com or other online seller that does pandas  a panda in general trades about 20% over spot value in non-virtual cash.  Mostly it is due to mintage and the fact they change out the image on the coin every year, thus making them even more desired as people complete sets of them.  I'd expect to pay $52-55 USD for a panda right now retail so the pricing here really isn't that bad at all.

That being said, pending the results of someone else testing out the waters and reporting back I'll be in for a few at this price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Are the chinese pandas really worth a ~30% markup on spot price?

Or are these limited edition coins.
xc
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
ordered. will report back with review.
kgo
Activity: 548
Merit: 500
It would help if you put pricing on the site.

If you click on the "Bitcoin Order Now" button, you see the price in the cart.  But I agree it would be much better to have the price on the home page.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It would help if you put pricing on the site.
Activity: 284
Merit: 251
No current products for sale.  Thanks to all those who ordered.  I can be reached privately for bulk sales.

Public BTC Address: 123HoqWtvujHtAP3kywFyj6TnVEmEADVme

CUSTOMER REVIEWS:

I'm very satisfied and looking forward to future purchases.

+1,000,000
Very rapid delivery, came 2 days faster than expected. Coin is in perfect condition- no smudges, no scratches, NOTHING. It's safe to say that this seller is more trustworthy than anyone on eBay.

My order from Canada was perfect in every way.
Bonus; he's a nice guy to deal with.
Recommended.

BitcoinMint was extremely professional, the shipping was super fast, communication could not be any better. I highly recommend this place for coin purchases and I surely will be back to buy more of them myself!

I would suggest BitcoinMint, it took a week to receive my coins and he communicates very well.

My shiny Eagle arrived today, nice and quick especially considering the time of year.
I am very happy with my purchase Grin
Awesome coin, thank you very much Cheesy

+1 BitcoinMint.US
I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and would love to do business again!

Got my shipment today.  Very nice packaging, the coins are in mint condition.  BitcoinMint.US is fantastic.  Great customer service.

Just wanted to let everyone know BitCoinMint.us is great to do business with. I ordered something from Coinabul.com on 3/13/12 and have yet to receive it. I order from from BitCoinmint.us on 3/27/12 and got the item 4/2/12 and he threw in a free 1g Silver coin. I have also contacted him directly via email and ordered another 20 Copper 1oz coins from him and he gave me a break on shipping. My advice if you are looking for a reputable seller for gold, silver, and other precious metal coins BitCoinMint.us is the way to go.

Best online merchant ever! two orders so far, both shipped very fast! last one was placed morning of 4/5, recieved 4/7! Holy catfish, Andy! Recommended merchant! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: