Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinMint.US offering Silver, Platinum, Gold, Nickel & Copper Eagles for BTC! - page 2. (Read 6251 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 251
please accept my apologies for any rude 'tone' that may have been construed.

No worries.  Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to answer them for you.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Quote from: BitcoinMint.US
Thank you for your question, it is one I get a lot in emails.  This is a limitation in the bit-pay BTC processing software I use.  [...] typically users just PM me and we handle larger deals that way.  I like the personal touch [...] if you contact me via email or PM on these forums, we can work out a price...

Gosh, I'm SO gauche!!!  I will approach issues of this nature more personally in the future.

Yet another one of many-a-gaffe I shall make here. I'm am sorry I wasn't more inconspicuous...

And please accept my apologies for any rude 'tone' that may have been construed.

Please explain why you charge $100 to ship a roll of eagles???    Huh

Thank you for your question, it is one I get a lot in emails.  This is a limitation in the bit-pay BTC processing software I use.  I have considered making a product listing for rolls of eagles, but typically users just PM me and we handle larger deals that way.  I like the personal touch when dealing in these larger amounts and can typically respond very quickly.  Rest assured if you contact me via email or PM on these forums, we can work out a price with reduced shipping.  Typical pricing for a roll is the regular cost of 20 eagles on BitcoinMint.US with a $65 shipping discount and 1% total cost discount.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I was VERY interested in trading BTC for some 1oz silver eagles - until I noticed that you charge $5.00 shipping and handling PER coin...   

Please explain why you charge $100 to ship a roll of eagles???    Huh
See our latest 1g Silver Eagle auction here.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
BitcoinMint.US is very responsive, a good business practice.  I just placed an order and am waiting for my shipment to come.  I live in Canada.

2 new products have been added to BitcoinMint.US.  Nickel & Copper American Eagles now available!
Free 1g Silver American Eagle to the first 5 (1 left) orders that include one of these new products.

1/2oz Nickel American Eagle x3

1oz Copper American Eagle x4

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
Copper isnt everyones cup of tea , but your better placed to re-sell these in the US for bitcoins, - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1oz-999-copper-bitcoin-art-round-available-from-aocs-mint-us-63259 ,

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
I purchased a Chinese panda , very cool coin - my wife loves it , precious metals are always a good investment and a great thing to keep in the family and pass down to your children.

BitcoinMint was extremely professional, the shipping was super fast, communication could not be any better. I highly recommend this place for coin purchases and I surely will be back to buy more of them myself!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
What is the mintage minimum?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Plans for a 1oz bitcoin round?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My order from Canada was perfect in every way.

Bonus; he's a nice guy to deal with.

Recommended.
Activity: 462
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
+1,000,000
Very rapid delivery, came 2 days faster than expected. Coin is in perfect condition- no smudges, no scratches, NOTHING. If you're looking at this post, and you want a coin from BitcoinMint.US but you have no Bitcoins, I suggest you get some so you can buy from them. It's safe to say that this seller is more trustworthy than anyone on eBay.
Hey. I exceeded the message limit, so I can't send you further details until the hour is up, but I agree to the offer and would definitely like to purchase the panda coin.
I really hope pricing for the Panda coin will go down soon. I'm dying to buy one, but 100% above spot price of silver in total? No thank you.
Did business with this person, and I'm very pleased with the results. Will definitely do business with him again
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
would you be interested in joining force and have someone develop a "real" pricing API for bit-pay in conjunction with, say, wordpress?

I'm not a wordpress fan. My coins are also "in stock" and not ordered after a sale, so spot price isn't really relevant to my daily sales price.

My goal is to offer the most simple, straightforward, and cheapest way to get bitcoins converted to silver.

mine are in stock also, i just dont want my customers the impressions that i am screwing them over, keeping the price as transparent as possible. i am also not trying to tell you how to price your items :-D

i was just wondering you were interested in moving certain aspects of the community forward. wordpress being the most prevalent engine out there, it seemed to make sense.

please take no offense in me asking!

cheers

BTCcomm
I do have a pretty large portfolio and cant even get half of the things online - what if i forhet to check for a day? i "only" charge a little percentage on top of the spot price.

would you be interested in joining force and have someone develop a "real" pricing API for bit-pay in conjunction with, say, wordpress?
Hi,

I don't mean to meddle, but nonetheless would like to ask:
do you pull realtime silver/gold prices off the web and calculate the prices against USD / BTC?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I wish that system was available to non-US-residents.

It is available to anyone that accepts bitcoins. You only need a US tax ID if you are accepting dollars.

no, sorry.
the registration process only allows "UNITED STATES" as country of residence - too bad for me.
Pages:
Jump to: