Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPrizeDraw.com - 3 BTC in prizes - 50 ticket limit - 15 prizes!? - page 3. (Read 8246 times)

Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.
I've posted on Twitter, Facebook, and Cryptocointalk as well. I've been trying to promote MUE for a few weeks now for the drawing. Tomorrow it is. Everyone please do the same today. Post as much as you can about buying the remaining tickets and get involved in the lotto.
Thanks that's appreciated, and to everyones benefit.
It could well be there is a lot of interest but people are waiting on the sidelines to see how this first draw goes.
We'll see, there will be more than just this single draw.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've posted on Twitter, Facebook, and Cryptocointalk as well. I've been trying to promote MUE for a few weeks now for the drawing. Tomorrow it is. Everyone please do the same today. Post as much as you can about buying the remaining tickets and get involved in the lotto.
Mue
2 weeks from November 29th is December 13th, so only 3 more days until the drawing.
Yep Smiley

The supplier of the proof of action campaign has let us down though unfortunately Sad
If ticket sales stay similar to what they are I'll have to reduce the prize fund by 50% as per the OP, but I think to be fair to those that have helped get this first draw off the ground we will refund half their MUE payment, without affecting their entries in any way.
We'll see, maybe we'll have a last minute surge which would be good.
Either way, we'll look after our supporters.
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^
2 weeks from November 29th is December 13th, so only 3 more days until the drawing.
Mue
@Mue, I think you still need to advertise this a lot in order for this to be seen around everywhere on this forum... Why don't you try either forum advertising or a signature campaign? This way, you will be able to get new advertisers' and investors' base to invest and/or donate in your project.
Good luck...
I sure hope the reward isn't halved...  Sad

We have a "Proof of action" campaign that is due to start any day now which will hopefully hugely increase exposure of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@Mue, I think you still need to advertise this a lot in order for this to be seen around everywhere on this forum... Why don't you try either forum advertising or a signature campaign? This way, you will be able to get new advertisers' and investors' base to invest and/or donate in your project.
Good luck...
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^
I sure hope the reward isn't halved...  Sad
Mue
Are there a total of 149 tickets remaining to be sold yet? And yes, I liked the idea of limiting of max 10 tickets per person so that everyone will have a fair chance... I'm waiting for this week's end, after that, I will throw in some coins to buy some tickets too... Wink

Good luck with the draw & Cheers... Cheesy
Hi yeah, atm there are 149 tickets available, just check the draw MUE wallet
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/address.dws?7Degx1QiNnxhqLhsFS1GG65yWHnoZMZxGb.htm
and divide by 4000 for an up to date number Smiley
Thanks for the interest
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Are there a total of 149 tickets remaining to be sold yet? And yes, I liked the idea of limiting of max 10 tickets per person so that everyone will have a fair chance... I'm waiting for this week's end, after that, I will throw in some coins to buy some tickets too... Wink

Good luck with the draw & Cheers... Cheesy
Mue
Right, The_Prof and I have been discussing this and decided we are offering more prizes and more BTC!

We have increased the total prize fund to 1.2 BTC and added a 4th & 5th prize too.

So, this is what is on offer should all 200 tickets be sold;
1st Prize is:  0.6 BTC
2nd Prize is: 0.3 BTC
3rd Prize is: 0.15 BTC
4th Prize is: 0.1 BTC
5th Prize is: 0.05 BTC

To put this in perspective.  If you buy all 10 tickets one person can have allocated to them, you have a 25% chance of winning a prize.
You do not get odds like that in a normal lottery.
Even if you buy just one ticket, that is a 1 in 40 chance of winning a prize!

Anyway, we hope you appreciate this effort, and we hope we can get all these tickets sold ASAP so we can get this draw done!

Please spread the word and get more people involved! Smiley
Activity: 345
Well, as decided: Now that we are at a point of a definite draw, Below is a link of the tickets sold so far. Hopefully it will hit the target for full prizes for you all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10qYsc_Q8hN7WkxJDU2xSwzfczB8AVwZedYbZyhtYTGw/edit?usp=sharing
Mue
Ok thank you very much. I didn't read well enough I don't guess. Thank you for the info.

Not at all...It was a bit mis-leading, so no problem.
I added a line at the end of the OP too to make it clearer

This draw opened 29th November 2014
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9688626

Ok thank you very much. I didn't read well enough I don't guess. Thank you for the info.
Mue
When is the drawing? Says 2 weeks after the post. OP was on the 14th.. That's almost 3 weeks now. Or did I misinterpret something.
Sorry for the confusion.
The draw actually opened 29th November as per post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9688626
The OP was just edited to reflect the details of the live draw, but was initially a teaser trailer.
Hope that clarifies?
When is the drawing? Says 2 weeks after the post. OP was on the 14th.. That's almost 3 weeks now. Or did I misinterpret something.
Mue
I have bought 1 ticket.  Good luck to everyone!
:-)
And ... I bought a 2nd one.

I have just bought my third lottery ticket with MUE!

^^^^
Which means...this draw is DEFINITELY going ahead!  Grin
Mue
Just a quick informing note for everyone, we are 1 ticket away from a guaranteed draw.
That's great news, thanks The_Prof.
At this rate I don't see any reason why this won't be a full prize give away.
I'm going to look at doing some more promotion work on this in the coming days to hopefully generate even more interest Smiley
Anyone involved, please feel free to promote this too, it's in everyones interest to get at least over 150 tickets sold, so we can assure the full prizes fund is given away, which is obviously my goal.
You never know, there may even be some surprises in store too  Wink
Activity: 345
Just a quick informing note for everyone, we are 1 ticket away from a guaranteed draw.
Mue
I have bought 1 ticket.  Good luck to everyone!

:-)

And ... I bought a 2nd one.

Great Smiley and you've just doubled your chance of winning a BTC prize!
Thanks for getting involved, the more the merrier
Pages:
Jump to: