Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins and Video games - page 3. (Read 3339 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
October 01, 2017, 01:14:54 PM
How i can make or win bitcoins by selling or doing specifics things in a Video game? i want to know what games and the metods to do this possible Smiley
The best way you should be if you want to have the intentation. Grin

The video game is the waste of energy. You put your energy in the bitcoin you get more profit and get more information for the future bitcoin is the best one. The game is the not a good one and loss your contraption. But bitcoin is the give lost of good information it help to your future life and improve skill
Well the advise you think is a better option but to me it seems like disgusting someone. If someone is interested in gaming and want to earn bitcoin with playing video games so it is much better. When you make your hobby your source of income I bet there is nothing more charming and enjoyable than it. Even it is a great opportunity for the OP to develop a site where people get a chance to win bitcoin through gaming. This could also be helpful for the future. What do you say?
I agree with you entirely video games can be a great forum of entertainment and if you don't over do it, it can be beneficial for the brains. If you're able to pursue a career in gaming and it's your passion, then by all means do it.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
October 01, 2017, 01:10:57 PM
How i can make or win bitcoins by selling or doing specifics things in a Video game? i want to know what games and the metods to do this possible Smiley

The video game is the waste of energy. You put your energy in the bitcoin you get more profit and get more information for the future bitcoin is the best one. The game is the not a good one and loss your contraption. But bitcoin is the give lost of good information it help to your future life and improve skill
Well the advise you think is a better option but to me it seems like disgusting someone. If someone is interested in gaming and want to earn bitcoin with playing video games so it is much better. When you make your hobby your source of income I bet there is nothing more charming and enjoyable than it. Even it is a great opportunity for the OP to develop a site where people get a chance to win bitcoin through gaming. This could also be helpful for the future. What do you say?
                                I think so too. Doing your hobby at the same time earning is one of the most fascinating method or way of earning money, and most specially you will really love your work because you did really like what you are doing. It would really also boost your knowledge but i guess you cannot really focus in earning because i think you would get distracted by earning, while some may say you cannot serve same masters at the same time.
This is what id like to experience having an earning opportunity at the same time i do play games. This is really a great thing and would really be like heaven to me.You do enjoy our-self and at the same time we do earn.Its not totally a distraction since you do enjoy already on what you are doing and later on you would realize that you are earning huge money on a time had passed by.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 12:50:09 PM
I think that is a very good idea because you can learn a lot of kids and teenagers about bitcoin through this idea like if you play a game in steam and you earn bitcoins in it and you can buy other games with that bitcoin should be amazing.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 01, 2017, 05:20:06 AM

There are lot of video games that available to use in business, one example here is the old phenomenon and renew this year presenting Ragnarok, there are lot of items there and potential can you do to have and earn some money

You will just make a quest and it will give you item either sell them or use it to be more powerful character in that game.  The same as dota2, trading items, betting it on a versus game, win an item on the event. Selling account in video games also offers you to earn. 

Doing this thing required lot of time to lapse and equipment/technology that you can use.

Nowadays streaming is the best way to earn from donations, you will become entertainer in that matter and be more on social
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 05:12:52 AM
to distinguish both, in bitcoin you spend your time to it because you want to earn and to learn new things. while in video game, you spend your time to it because you just want to have fun. You get nothing but recreation . But still, both are interesting though. Its more likely you are to compare, you just have to understand better the purpose pf each.
Activity: 196
October 01, 2017, 04:59:45 AM
If we speaking about present time u are totally right. But future is coming, and who had cell phone, computer 30 years ago? Look what kind of phones we had 10 years ago, and look what we have now? Digital era is comming and bitcoin will find better place in that then fiat. When will that come, who knows, we can just make some speculations. What will happen with btc when people start to recive salaries in btc? When I think about it its possible that alt coins will replace fiat one day. Wink
Activity: 137
October 01, 2017, 04:55:36 AM
Earn bitcoin from game like kill allien (bitcoin allien - allien faucet) when we can kill those we get some satoshi earn from the site and delay every an hours we can play again.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 01, 2017, 04:50:34 AM
Well you know there are numerous sites out here claiming that they let you earn bitcoins for playing games and stuff... But.most are scam.and the others that they let you earn actually gives you very very less amount like in form of satoshis and stuff... So there is not much hope as far as I know.. besides... There may be new projects being launched that I don't know anything about... So best of luck... Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2017, 03:33:45 AM
I am a gamer, and me personally has been got bitcoin from a game from one thread that offers a game that is played on smarphone and will give bitcoin gift from the game if get highest score, that thread ever exist in this forum. Finally i became the first winner to get the highest score of that game, and it's right i got a Bitcoin gift. At now there are many applications / games that can get bitcoin on google or playstore, you can download on smartphone, i also already have some games on my smartphone who can earn bitcoin in it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 01, 2017, 02:32:58 AM
I don't know what are other video games that making you earn some bitcoin but as I've read in the replies of other member here in this thread I found out that there's a place for that but it only by faucets. I know that if it just faucets that's only small amount and I think you can't earn big through that and one more thing if its by faucet I think you should deposit there to play with your own money and kind of gambling in its definition again. If only there are sites that you can earn big amount of bitcoins by playing video games, gamers would probably rich by collecting them by now.
Activity: 126
October 01, 2017, 02:19:53 AM
After the conference I got to thinking, with all of the uncertainty surrounding in game currencies and particularly with the advent of a huge market for trading virtual "in-game" currencies for real life money, would it not make sense to finally put one of these games' currency systems on a blockchain? I think that something fairly centralized but on a blockchain would be an interesting experiment. If it were on a public ledger, players could check on the money base daily, and be assured that rampant inflation due to hacks or dupes are not taking place. One of the other interesting ideas for developers is that a centralized, premined, blockchain based currency would enable easier accounting of currency, and more transparent tools for examining the state of the economy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
October 01, 2017, 01:37:53 AM

I think so too. Doing your hobby at the same time earning is one of the most fascinating method or way of earning money, and most specially you will really love your work because you did really like what you are doing. It would really also boost your knowledge but i guess you cannot really focus in earning because i think you would get distracted by earning, while some may say you cannot serve same masters at the same time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 01, 2017, 01:24:04 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2017, 12:57:27 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 08:52:16 PM
Activity: 196
September 30, 2017, 05:52:28 PM
You only need to find some faucets and spend on it some time. Usually about 2 minutes per day Smiley If you have troubles with finding one just send me rivate message and I will send you some links Smiley
The best option in my opinion is to play in games for altcoins which are promosing and then sell them and buy some Bitcoins, as you wish.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 05:37:34 PM
Virtual currencies have been around in video games almost since the beginning, in the form of precious coins, gems, or other eye-catching tokens of value. They’re earned by completing objectives, and used to buy things like weapons, armor, or other fun virtual assets. Now MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games like World of Warcraft or EVE have spawned virtual currency-based markets for virtual goods. It’s only fitting that cryptocurrencies and video games should go hand in hand; they come from similar tech cultures, with global online communities. What was once obscure and underground becomes mainstream, like the shiba inus we all know so well. So it was with video games, and so it will be with crypto.
I don’t know much about this history which you have just mentioned. But if you want to buy or even play video games at the cost of your Bitcoins, then I think it is not a very good idea actually. You can use your Bitcoins for making a good amount of money instead of just spending them just for the sake of fun and games.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 10:30:35 AM
It would be really cool if more games would start having their own currencies/tokens that could be exchanged for other cryptos in the open market. I'm imagining video-game achievements/trophies tradable for BTC, swapping currency earned in a game for points/levels/loot in another, payment of subscriptions, receiving funds directly from fans, etc  Smiley
Activity: 154
September 19, 2017, 09:08:51 AM
Opening your own marketplace where you sell digital goods in video games Wink There are many places that accept bitcoin as a payment method so why dont you open a store for yourself? Moreover, steam has accepted bitcoin for 3 years and it is a good platform for you to sell and buy things from video games
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 19, 2017, 08:16:32 AM
You can play a game that have items which have a market to sell, you can also offer boost rank or level services, you can also become a professional streamer and open donation either directly or through Patreon, and you can also participate in online tournaments (official or like FirstBlood) or offline and then allocate your money for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: