Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoins Direct Support Thread - page 6. (Read 77818 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Tangible Cryptography LLC
March 04, 2013, 02:33:56 AM
The special offer is closed but we are still accepting new clients.
February 28, 2013, 10:23:50 AM
We have acquired a record number of Bitcoins in the prior week so we are having a Bitcoin sales and opening access to new clients.  While supplies last.
What, existing customers are stuffed full of bitcoins for once?  Smiley  Say it ain't so....

I guess so.  Or it is more like draining a tub while the faucet is still on.  Some large buys have come in but still got a decent supply.  The offer will probably close today though.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
February 28, 2013, 09:08:47 AM
We have acquired a record number of Bitcoins in the prior week so we are having a Bitcoin sales and opening access to new clients.  While supplies last.
What, existing customers are stuffed full of bitcoins for once?  Smiley  Say it ain't so....
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
February 28, 2013, 01:36:43 AM
With the spike we obviously have a lot of coins coming in. Smiley  Offer likely will be open for another day but don't wait too long.
February 27, 2013, 10:17:07 AM

Bitcoins Direct - Private off exchange sales
Current Rate:
    Purchases by Bank Wire - 0% over spot at the time of wire notification
    Purchases by Cash Deposit - 1% over spot at the time of wire notification

Existing clients (who have completed a transactions in the past and have funding instructions):
Existing clients that have funding instructions can continue to submit GPG signed purchase orders in the format specified in funding instructions.  

New clients: [OPEN]
We are temporarily accepting new clients.  You need to have PGP installed and already understand how to encrypt, sign, decrypt, and verify messages.  Send a test message with your preferred method of deposit (bank wire, or cash deposit) encrypted with our company key (C26C17CD) to [email protected]

More info on Tangible Cryptography's PGP key:
https://fastcash4bitcoins.com/about.aspx

Staff
January 27, 2013, 09:24:56 PM
We don't have an ETA on the launch of the site.  Demand by our roughly 200 existing clients meets our current "coinflow" so it is a lower priority.  Our goal is to expand, simplify, and advertise the FC4B site.  As we acquire more coins to the point our existing clients can't cover that supply launching the Bitcoins Direct website becomes a higher priority.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
January 25, 2013, 11:52:19 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE:

01/25/2013 is the last day we will accept bank wires sent to our Bank Of America account.  All bank wires sent after 01/25/2013 should be direct to our PNC account.  Wires sent to Bank Of America after 01/25/2013 will be declined by the bank and returned at sender's cost.   If you are an existing customer and need updated bank wire funding instructions please send a request to [email protected] (including GPG KEYID).

So has bitcoinsdirect been indefinitely delayed?

January 21, 2013, 03:59:41 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE:

01/25/2013 is the last day we will accept bank wires sent to our Bank Of America account.  All bank wires sent after 01/25/2013 should be direct to our PNC account.  Wires sent to Bank Of America after 01/25/2013 will be declined by the bank and returned at sender's cost.   If you are an existing customer and need updated bank wire funding instructions please send a request to [email protected] (including GPG KEYID).
January 21, 2013, 03:57:14 PM
UPDATE:

All terms for wire purchases have been amended to include this provision
In the event funds are sent prior to the contracted date or notification of a wire isn't provided we will use the 24hr VWAP price @ 23:59:59 UTC on the date specified in the PO.

The purpose is to prevent an ambiguous situation in the event the client doesn't notify us of a wire transfer (per PO terms) or wires funds earlier than the specified date on the PO.  In those situations the funding rate will be the 24hr VWAP (MtGox) at 23:59:59 on the funding date.

To be clear this only applies if funds are sent early OR we don't receive wire notification.  If you send a wire "normally" (on funding date and provide notification) our normal policies apply.  Any PO with custom term (multi-day transactions) supersede this condition.

January 18, 2013, 10:13:07 AM
Are you still using BOA for current customer's that buy BTC from you? I saw in another thread that BOA will no longer be used on your other site.

Thanks-

Yes we will continue to accept deposits @ BofA through 1/25/2012. 
Our BofA accounts are open and active they will just be closed by the end of the months.
legendary
Personal text my ass....
January 18, 2013, 04:04:35 AM
Are you still using BOA for current customer's that buy BTC from you? I saw in another thread that BOA will no longer be used on your other site.

Thanks-
January 14, 2013, 10:24:50 PM
I have a quick question for you guys, I recently saw that coinbase.com has opened up their amount of bitcoins to buy to 100 per day instead of 9 which was their limit. Is buying from you guys still come out cheaper with their fees? How much do they charge compared to how much you guys charge? Are the fees the same with you guys but the only good thing is that I get my coins instantly as opposed to 7 days like coinbase?

I am not sure what coinbase fees are. Our rate varies based on supply but averages 1% over spot (MtGox last at time of deposit). 
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
January 14, 2013, 10:19:09 PM
I have a quick question for you guys, I recently saw that coinbase.com has opened up their amount of bitcoins to buy to 100 per day instead of 9 which was their limit. Is buying from you guys still come out cheaper with their fees? How much do they charge compared to how much you guys charge? Are the fees the same with you guys but the only good thing is that I get my coins instantly as opposed to 7 days like coinbase?
January 10, 2013, 02:59:20 PM
We are temporarily out of stock and likely will be for the next few days.  No new PO requests are being accepted.  Got some rather large open POs which will take a couple of days to work through.
legendary
Personal text my ass....
January 10, 2013, 12:26:09 AM
I have purchased bitcoins myself and have the directions on how to, but I wanted to ask about a friend of mine that asked me about it. Is he allowed to use this service or is it closed to new people?

We are closed to new clients at this time.   Of course if you were looking to purchase some more coins for resale I don't see a problem with that. Smiley

Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1072
Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer
January 07, 2013, 10:42:35 PM
We are closed to new clients at this time.   Of course if you were looking to purchase some more coins for resale I don't see a problem with that. Smiley

If there are any Aussie clients of Tangible who would be interested in reselling BTC for AUD to myself directly please PM with your rate.
January 07, 2013, 10:19:17 PM
I have purchased bitcoins myself and have the directions on how to, but I wanted to ask about a friend of mine that asked me about it. Is he allowed to use this service or is it closed to new people?

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 07, 2013, 08:54:10 PM
I was really looking forward to this automated type process. Maybe I'm lucky it is not here, too easy to buy bitcoins. Smiley

Thanks.

Tangible isn't accepting new clients.  Why not just purchase some on his behalf?
legendary
Personal text my ass....
January 07, 2013, 06:48:00 PM
I was really looking forward to this automated type process. Maybe I'm lucky it is not here, too easy to buy bitcoins. Smiley

Thanks.

donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
January 06, 2013, 03:11:31 PM
I just updated the key automatically with gpg keychain access app, it grabbed from the keyserver
Pages:
Jump to: