Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility - page 19. (Read 3098 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Bitcoins was firstly used as a digital currency but now  most of the people see bitcoins as a good investment asset as the prices of bitcoins increases with a huge leap in the crypto currency market as we can see from previous years bitcoins price strategy the price started in the beginning of the year below $ 1000 USD and by year ending the prices of bitcoins have reached up to $ 19300 USD which shows that the price of bitcoins will definitely increase but now there is a slight dip in the crypto market, it started to recover from the coming months the prices will start to rise and could go up the rally which shows that even though bitcoin is a good investment option there is high volatility in the crypto market.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
Bitcoin prices are volatile because:

1) There is no regulation.

2) People are using it as an investment option and not payment medium or currency.

3) Whales have also entered now and there is lot of manipulation.
Activity: 322
June 19, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Bitcoins high volatility, really makes the sudden downfall of price value of a certain altcoins, or it also make the price value of a certain altcoin rose high in the coin market index, so high volatility of bitcoin and otber altcoins really effect the value of the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
Indeed already from the beginning bitcoin appears very high Bitcoin volatility. Many are happy and some are sad because they lose their funds. Actually no loss or loss of funds. Their money just changed hands. Example "in the year 2013/2014 Bitcoin increased prices up to 1200 dollars or in the rupiah about 15 million and that time decreased drastic to 200 dollars / 2jt rupiah. There is someone who buys Bitcoin at the price of 15 million, then the price drops during the year until 2015/2016 to 2 million rupiah. I think he does not lose if he can manage it by holding / hold Bitcoin until now, and see for yourself the bitcoin price in this year yesterday can reach almost 5000 dollars. You have nothing to lose but just change hands".
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
In the last few days the bitcoin price has been rather low volatile which is a very good sign for new investors.
I also think the less volatile bitcoin is the more it is accumulated by the whales.
Hopefully the daily volume will increase again sometime, which also leads to a lower volatility.
Activity: 348
June 19, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
 The volatility is measured by the variance of price in the financial instrument within a period of time . It is based on the risk level a high level of volatile is regarded as risky level and less volatile is less risky . So if you are going to invest or trading we have to understand the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. according to my concept Bitcoin is more volatile than fiat currency .While Bitcoin remains uncertain the technology created is important . The concept is that we need no third party involved in Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 19, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
Thats normal and good, if there is no volatility in bitcoin then maybe less people will invest in it. Bitcoin price swing is very large it gives opportunity for people to become rich only in a few month.

That's why investors are very keen observance specially those doing trading, because every price swing they make sure to take advantage on it, but for those holding are waiting the exact time when  to dump and buy.for possible  big profits.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 13, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto market and as a result, the price fluctuates each and every second 24x7. Even though we can justify the price fluctuation, still it is an obstacle to the growth of the user base. Especially when it comes to the big corporations having a turnover in billions can lose a huge amount of money even if there is a little downfall in the market, so at this stage, they are not willing to use cryptocurrencies for their financial transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 08, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
Bitcoin volatility are depend on the investors and the market prices also if bitcoin have many new investors they can improve the price of bitcoin someday and make it better or worst.

Bitcoin price volatile depends on the bitcoin holder's and bitcoin investor's. Of many investors invest fully to the bitcoin it will affect to the price of the bitcoin and the price will goes high because the demand of the market goes high, and in the other side once the bitcoin price is rise many bitcoin holder's will sell their bitcoin and that's the reason why the bitcoin price will goes low because the supply of the market will goes high and as we can say the bitcoin price will goes up and down and we call it volatility.
Activity: 560
June 08, 2018, 05:22:33 PM
Bitcoin volatility are depend on the investors and the market prices also if bitcoin have many new investors they can improve the price of bitcoin someday and make it better or worst.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
June 08, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
Some consider the high volatility of bitcoins worth, others - its big drawback. Both are right, and others. If you look at this topic globally, then its volatility will still be a huge drawback. Volatility does not make it possible to use bitcoin both as the main money, and makes it difficult to use in business and in international agreements. The high volatility of bitcoin prevents its legalization by states, because the state sees it as a financial bubble and therefore considers investing in it as risky. The high volatility of bitcoin in general can ruin it, if people continue to use it as a means of accumulating value. High volatility and an increase in its price will sooner or later lead to panic and this can ruin bitcoin or bring it to its very low price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:46:02 PM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

Ofcourse, because bitcoins price is powered by the investment of people using it. Well in fact it is the epitome of the law of economics which is the law of supply and demand.

That's true mate. This actually like a cycle. If bitcoin wont be powered by investment, it wont become that volatile however, if it's not gonna be volatile, there will be no much investors that will be interested to join in this. Well if we focus on the volatility, it has positive and negative impacts. but at the end of the day, this shouldn't be what we are focusing, instead let's focus on spreading bitcoin to many people so they could try to invest in this.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 04:20:17 PM
If you will be wise enough and think of a way of how you can make situations like a dip or pump be to your advantage, you can earn a decent amount of profit from your investments.
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 11:06:42 AM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

Ofcourse, because bitcoins price is powered by the investment of people using it. Well in fact it is the epitome of the law of economics which is the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 181
June 02, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Bitcoin high volatility is what attracts traders and investors because the earn big money if high volatility and about traders they profit in every trade because they monitor their coins during up and down.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 02, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
It's volatility doesn't mean a constant drastic rise or vice versa. Bitcoin's market price may fall due to the low demand of people but it will always rise back but not constantly too. Therefore i am not really worried about bitcoin's volatility because i already understand bitcoin's volatility before i start investing in bitcoin and that i am ready to take the risks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
June 02, 2018, 09:41:58 AM
It's not 100-0 since it will never happen that bitcoin will go to zero value. Yeah it's too volatile as you will be profitable if you manage your investment properly.
I absolutely agree with you, I think it's a little bit exaggerated to say that bitcoin drop down from 100 - 0. I'm pretty confident that worst case scenario won't happen because btc still lives as long as there is a holder.

Btc's price is currently around $7600 and I think it will continue to drop so the best thing we can do is to remain hodling. But for the day traders out there, I'm sure you can adapt on this just be more careful.
Activity: 163
June 02, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
High Volatility Bitcoin is incorrect, because bitcoin prices are now ugly and also bitcoin prices are weakening, sag wants bitcoin prices to recover, so bitcoin can be High Volatility.
Activity: 70
June 02, 2018, 09:25:56 AM
Bitcoin's use case as a currency for the developing countries that are currently experiencing high inflation is valuable when considering the volatility of Bitcoin in these economies versus the volatility of Bitcoin in US$.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

This volatility that bitcoin has is major quality that are attracting investors and ordinary people to cryptocurrency. Yes bitcoin is highly volatile, that is why you could lose your investments in a matter of day, but it is also the reason why we can make lots of money using bitcoin, trading is so much easier because of volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: