Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility - page 16. (Read 3098 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
this volatility of btc sometimes serves as an advantage for the investors where they can take daily profits by making long positions of short positions in the futures market but sometimes it makes the other coins to fall as well by creating uncertainty in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
Its the most volatile investment in the world that you could end up zero if you don't study it very well. But the positive side is it can make you you rich within the short period of time.
Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency and their is many reason behind this volatility of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency so their is no central authority or person present to control its production and supply. And this things ultimately cause decrease in the rate of bitcoin. Another thing is the negative news shown by many news channels, social media sites. This thing also responsible for its volatility. When one government ban bitcoin in their country the the effect of this show on the international market price of bitcoin. Because of its volatile investor suffer most of the time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
July 08, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

actually being volatile is beneficial to us, those ups and downs are needed to generate profit, but being highly volatile can still be fine with us if we hodl for a longer period, since the price is rapidly changing, we should be careful, rushing and panic selling does not help, well planning ang lots of patience is needed, so invest only funds that does not require quick returns. and use money that was intended to sleep on your investments.
Right bitcoin volatility is the most advantageous feature of bitcoin, it gives us chance to have better profit at the time of dip buying low and holding to sell high, so it is very normal I am not even surprise to see the currency fallen price, because even if the price is low you can still get profit by holding your coin for long term, so use the bitcoin volatility and anonymity as an advantage and earn profit from it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
Bitcoin will do. Cause I don't think the best thing that you can get the market will bear Stearns and technology in the world so much for your own project management. The first is to invest it was that the future. The only one to invest it in your own home. I believe that bitcoin and technology in your savings
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 06, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

I wonder why other investors are afraid of the fact that bitcoin has high volatility. The truth is that, something that has high volatility has good economic impact. I remember one time, I was reading something and it was related about volatility. And it is said that a volatile market is a good market to invest in. Because it is not going to be stagnant.
It is a great characteristic for a market to be volatile because you just need to get used to it and after that then you can easily make profit with that market because you know when to enter and exit to the market and that is how you will make a lot of money and one of the effective way of taking advantage of that volatility is trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

I wonder why other investors are afraid of the fact that bitcoin has high volatility. The truth is that, something that has high volatility has good economic impact. I remember one time, I was reading something and it was related about volatility. And it is said that a volatile market is a good market to invest in. Because it is not going to be stagnant.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:29:02 PM
The big volatility is connected with the fact that the market does not have a very high capitalization. The market is very manipulative, I hope this will change in the future
Can't rid out such manipulation activities inside crypto, it is obviously getting strong and a lot of people being involve it.  Their actions is just unfair especially to newly enrolled in crypto which is there is no enough knowledge about it will surely get loss. Anyway,  that is their strategy to win the competition and gain more,  but totally not good for the community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
The big volatility is connected with the fact that the market does not have a very high capitalization. The market is very manipulative, I hope this will change in the future
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 06, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
You did not expected this level of volatility? I find that to be very odd bitcoin has been this volatile for a long time and you can see that bitcoin skyrocketed like this in the past and it also crashed after it skyrocketed, so this is nothing new and anyone that took the time to take a look to the history of bitcoin will see that I'm not lying at all, so if you were not expecting this level of volatility after all the evidence that points to the contrary then that is your fault.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
this is why traders are very keen observance specifically those doing trading, due to the fact each charge swing they make sure to take advantage on it, but for those maintaining are waiting the precise time whilst to unload and buy.for feasible large earnings.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 05, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
Volatility is one of the signs that Bitcoin and any other virtual currencies is young. Being young, it takes time for it to mature and stabilize. Bitcoin itself is one of the first of its kind in the crypto currency world hence its volatility is yo be expected. But given time, it will settle doen and stabilize at a price. While that's not happening, let us enjoy the volatility
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
July 05, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

actually being volatile is beneficial to us, those ups and downs are needed to generate profit, but being highly volatile can still be fine with us if we hodl for a longer period, since the price is rapidly changing, we should be careful, rushing and panic selling does not help, well planning ang lots of patience is needed, so invest only funds that does not require quick returns. and use money that was intended to sleep on your investments.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 05, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
Bitcoin price will not down as zero, volatility is always happen so its normal in the crypto market.

Bitcoin's price will not really go down to 0, he is just explaining how volatile Bitcoin price is. The volatility is a common feature to Bitcoin's price since Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency, no one controls it but us users and whales, if they wanted to though it is really hard to do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

So I often advise people to just invest the money they can lose. Investing in coin can bring you much money. But you will probably lose all your money.

So true as volatility can make us rich overnight but it can be gone in a minute. IMO, volatility is not our enemy as it's more than a friend than if we knew how it move in the market then we can gain more profit. Don't blame volatility yet the one who can blame here is ourselves as we already knew cryptos is too volatile yet we still invested. This is invest at our own risk.
Activity: 374
July 05, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
Volatility his crazy for nowadays. I think it happens because the technology is gross up very fast and the market and economy and doesn't have time to become new Bitcoin. The result of that is the price on the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
If you’re investing in bitcoin and altcoins you have to be current and know what’s happening in the market cause it can go up and down at anytime. There are lots of factors that can affect it. Especially the PRESS is what you should watch out for.

I know why I said the Press, because they control investors a lot. Investors always relies on Press and when the Press says they should sell they all start selling. That’s why many people will tell you that negative news will always bring down the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 04, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
But with the high volatility of the BTC attracting adventurous people into the market, I think that the huge volatility of the crypto market will generate income for the stockholders.
I agree that it attracts adventurous people, but I guess that it scares some people too, especially the one who panic sells. I guess that they're only okay at first because they earn some profit, but when the time of crisis comes they panic, and it's not good for the market. But on the other side, it's natural and okay, because without high volatility, we can't earn and we can't trade that effectively.
Activity: 644
July 04, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is so unpredictable, you can not foretell when did bitcoin in down and when it will rise. Bitcoin can not be controlled and maybe that is one of the reasons of some country banned bitcoin because they can not control the market price of it and they are afraid that it will cause them to lose lots of money
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
I think Bitcoin is a high level of coins. Bitcoin is in demand in the market. Bitcoin is more demanding when it is high. Bitcoin is worth the price. Bitcoin is called golden money. People can improve through betting. People's life gets glowing through betting. Bitcoin is earning money.
Exactly mate, the value of bitcoin is so unpredictable which is so hard to know its probable value. On my opinion, I'm sure that it will increase and might hit $20,000 but I have no idea when its gonna be happen. Bitcoin's volatility is due to the users have huge amount of shares which can really affected the whole market of bitcoin for just short period of time. As the bitcoin's volatility some altcoins will affected since most of the altcoins are relying on the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 03, 2018, 08:05:07 AM
As we all are very much aware of the well known three characteristics of bitcoin that is, it is sustainable, versatile and volatile crypto currency and the volatile nature of bitcoin is very helpful and beneficial for its investors. The volatile nature means that its valuation keeps on flactuating with time and I think this only things enables customers to buy bitcoin and sell them because when it is low people can easily buy them and can sell them when its valuation hikes and therefore bitcoin investment is very beneficial.
Pages:
Jump to: