Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility - page 8. (Read 3103 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:12:53 PM
Bitcoin is really volatile because it is based on the idea of supply and demand. Considering that it had a limitation on the number coins any increase in the amount of coin user or holder could really create an impact on the price. Yet I am a bit doubtful that bitcoin could drop so easily to a zero percent level. Zero percent would only mean nobody cares about it and maybe bitcoin could have closed and died yet it still lives until today even if the market had gone deep several times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
The volatility of bitcoin, like the entire decentralized crypto currency, is very high. Such is its nature. This happens because the price of the crypto currency is formed only on the basis of the ratio of demand and supply, and they are never constant. Moreover, I think that if bitcoin rises in price, then its volatility will also increase. We could see this by example of raising bitcoin to $ 20,000 in December and further dropping to $ 6,000. Such a big fall was for the first time precisely because of the fact that bitcoin has increased the amplitude of possible price fluctuations.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
July 28, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

It is less likely for bitcoin to go directly down to zero thay fast. As you can see people will start buying back once the price hits to low compared to it's recent price, and people will sell their bitcoin once it reaches a high price or it's peak. Current events and developments is a big deciding factor for investors whether if they will keep on buying, holding or selling their bitcoin.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Yes bitcoin highly volatile which makes it very unpredictable and rapidly changes. But volatility makes bitcoin a high very risky invesment. Though you can earn big here.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
July 28, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
Bitcoin's high volatility is its double edge sword, it's up to you how are you going to look at it. Yes, it is indeed highly volatile that it can drastically change in a minute or two, makes its users and investors crazy, but if you know how Bitcoin works, and how its market activity is day in day out, you would know that it will always rise after a fall. So if you are patient and strong, its volatility is also the one that will be the reason for its profitability.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
The course of the Bitcoin is formed not based on the assessment of experts and their real value, but solely based on market needs, fluctuations in demand and supply.
High volatility has advantages for traders, various kinds of speculation and manipulation of the course. For investments at the moment it is bad, since the crypto-currencies have been falling for quite a long time and it is quite difficult to consider them as a tool for accumulating funds
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 28, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
The volatility of the bitcoin is normal, it is normal to see that the bitcoin has unstable price. Do not panic if you saw that the price of the bitcoin is going down, just stay calm and remember that the bitcoin has potential in the market.
Activity: 116
July 28, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
Bitcoin is highly volatile in nature. The digital currency has experienced sharp price fluctuations, a situation that undermines its ability to function as a currency. Market analysts have pointed to numerous factors to explain why bitcoin is so volatile such as the market size.
Activity: 546
July 28, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

bitcoin has a high volatility which can be a sign of a real problem.
Daily transactions cannot move the cursor with this fluctuation (more than 1,500 in an hour and 2,000 daily).
the fact that people use bitcoin as "buy and hold for the long-term" can destroy bitcoin.
80% Of All Bitcoins Already Mined make old/big players have a control over price.
yes , the fluctuation of bitcoin is high because the crypto market is a new market and its volume is still low and that is why it attracts many people to bitcoin to make a profit.
Activity: 448
July 28, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
All you need to do is focus on keeping track of your investments for any news or changes, don't listen to the fud. If you're working enjoy your job and chill out and live your life. Know that everything will improve eventually - no body knows, so if it happens - it happens, it's ok to listen but don't take it on. And know this - eventually the present market cap all time high will be overcome with a new one.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 28, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
Good…. Since you know that now, maybe you should learn to do things in the right way and not be like all these people that will make mistakes out of their own ignorance and later be looking for who to blame for it. Lol, some people are quite funny cause they just jump into what they know nothing about and after start looking for who to blame for it and start calling Bitcoin a scam and whatever that comes to their mind, really bad.

People should always try to to understand what they are about to get into first and not just get in like that and end up regretting it later. Makes no sense to me, you can’t just blame anyone for your mistake or maybe start calling BTC a scam. BTW…
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
Bitcoin is so volatile because the demand rises and drops heavily and rapidly.Because Bitcoin is manipulated. Both on the market and by the marketing. Bitcoin is not yet widely adopted as a currency. Its price is pure speculation. It's backed by nothing but people's greed.
Activity: 47
July 27, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
It's very risky market. Its high volatility can come as an advantage. It would be easier to make profit out of it, but also lose money very quick. This also makes people scared to invest in BTC. Like it goes from 6k to 8k in like 2 weeks and then from 8k to 7k in like a day.
People are worried about their money in BTC. However, it's been growing slowly and steadily ever since BTC was created.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
July 27, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
Bitcoin is volatile in the market and the volatility prevails due the the continuous transactions in the market whether it is buy or sell and in other way this volatility exists  due to the market demand of bitcoin.Bitcoin is a new form of economy with the strong net work systems.The wise investors are utilizing such volatility for the day trading for the every drop and hike investors  can make money.It has the specific features which are useful to the global community world wide for  their daily use.
Activity: 67
July 27, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

That is correct.
Price moves way too fast. What happened in the last 4 days also proved it. It went from below 7k to 8k5 in 2 days and now dropping back down to 7k8 in just matter of one day.
When we look at the chart we can see all those horizontal movements which could only be done by big holders. They make the market goes the way they want.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
It is only because of the high volatility that BTC has made many people fear and dare not invest in them. But many people like BTC.
Activity: 124
July 26, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
Currently, bitcoin is showing signs of strong growth. But in 2018, I think the bitcoin increase is only 17k. Currently in 2018 I find the market quite gloomy. But hopefully what I'm expecting is wrong because I hope the bitcoin grows even higher.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

In my own opinion, high volatility of cryptocurrency is necessary for daily traders in order to earn more profit  and that is the reason why people in the corporate is switching jobs into a full time trader.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
July 26, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
Bitcoin's high volatility is not an issue anymore for those crypto investors who already understand what really bitcoin is and how its market cap and price may look like from time to time. Bitcoin has increased its price to more than 2,000$ in just almost a month which clearly tells the volatility of bitcoin.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
Big crashes shake the faith of investors. Such a person will stop investing in crypto completely.
Pages:
Jump to: