Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOINS IS REALLY GOOD ASSET? - page 4. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
I believe that Bitcoin is good asset I hope that Bitcoin reach high price and price is going moon then many investor are invest Bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
Yes,its really a good asset in terms of its volatality and also the blockchain technology it has in the backend. I would hold as many positions and maintain many portfolios so to reap less losses and gain more profits in the long run.These are going to give some enormous returns in the long run,hence advisable to hold them and forget for few years .I have been holding my portfolios for a year now and will do so also for another 3 to 4 years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
A lot of people says, Bitcoin is the best asset to invest today while others crying for the downfall of the price of Bitcoin, while others enjoying the ride of Up's and Down's of Bitcoin, then yet, no one knows what actually Bitcoin goes through. But one thing we only know according to many Bitcoin Experts that Bitcoin Rises upto 300,000$.. So It's a big WoW to anyone who invest Bitcoin Today... But the Question is.... What would be the EXACT Year, Month, Week, or Day that Bitcoin Goes to the moon?

Wow, Bitcoin  Will rises UP to $300,000, unbelievable . So once you owned Bitcoin at that time ,  you Will be the next man to post your good story of earning millions only by investing Bitcoin. But then if you just have only the patience to wait for the greenest day of cryptocurrencies. So everything is good about the down fall of Bitcoin in which this is a good sign of investing Bitcoin more . You do not have to get panic , because  this a good chance of having Bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
The day bitcoin prices go to the moon I think it does not exist because it will make springboard for another altcoin.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
A lot of people says, Bitcoin is the best asset to invest today while others crying for the downfall of the price of Bitcoin, while others enjoying the ride of Up's and Down's of Bitcoin, then yet, no one knows what actually Bitcoin goes through. But one thing we only know according to many Bitcoin Experts that Bitcoin Rises upto 300,000$.. So It's a big WoW to anyone who invest Bitcoin Today... But the Question is.... What would be the EXACT Year, Month, Week, or Day that Bitcoin Goes to the moon?

Bitcoin can not go to the moon because of the lack of internet access on the moon, and bitcoin is not an asset. Because Bitcoin is not a company or a stock, but a financial software that can not be recognized, monopolized, hacked by anyone. If there is any news of Bitcoin hackers it is just a mere Hoax, whose hacked wallet is not Bitcoinnya. Bitcoin runs through the internet on this earth
brand new
Activity: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:10:01 AM
Investment in a different term. Some people use bitcoin one mode of investment. There are many users of bitcoin. They say it's faster digital currency that prolongs and became a mainstream. To  means to make earning.
Activity: 30
August 01, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
Yes still we can trust on Bitcoin while there is downfall in the Bitcoin because It is one of first crypocurrency and I still believes that Bitcoin will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 01, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
technically bitcoin is not an asset but speaking of investing in bitcoin, it is a good investment because it is a new technology and it is unique. the notion of decentralized money is a strong one, add to that the scarcity of bitcoin and the deflationary attribute then you can see that the chance of a rise is big enough to justify the risk of investing in it. and right now we are still in the early stages of adoption where the mass adoption has not even started which means there is a long way to go upwards.

but at the same time the risks are undeniably there so you have to invest responsibly not emotionally. and most importantly you have to invest or not invest based on your own speculation not what people are telling you online.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 31, 2018, 11:53:59 PM
all depends on the opinions of each individual, if you like to bitcoin, then save BTC until the price is expensive
but if you do not believe in and dislike BTC, then you will definitely think BTC is a worthless asset
actually valuable or not BTC is in accordance with the character of each person
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
July 31, 2018, 11:26:50 PM
Whenever you're buying or selling don't you do your own due diligence then why aren't you doing it in case of bitcoins? You'll have to study it, see why it's happening why it's going down and what makes it rises. 300000$ is a very long journey something like that we won't even be there to see it, be realistic keep 20 to 30k. Which I believe it should touch this year.
Activity: 25
July 31, 2018, 11:02:35 PM
I also hope that the bitcoin will reach the number as you say, if it reaches that number then I will become rich and your question about the date. I can not predict.
Activity: 1121
July 31, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is a great asset for the future. I think, Bitcoin is the best for the investment at present, no matter if Bitcoin price is Up's and Down's, because we know, it will reach the moon and more valuable than gold. I believe that it has a great and better future.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
I believe that the current bitcoin is just virtual, we can not handle and control the price of bitcoin, you can see that the price of bitcoin is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. By the end of 2017 the bitcoin price had been inflated to the $ 20000 level and then dropped sharply, the crypto market was in serious trouble as bitcoin and altcoin prices continued to fall sharply. So I think we should not invest in bitcoin at this time.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
July 31, 2018, 10:47:55 PM
bitcoin is not an asset, bitcoin is a currency that YOU are using as an asset but that doesn't make bitcoin something that it is not.

as for the rise, nobody is promising you that price and if someone was talking about $300k then they were making a prediction about something that might happen. don't plan on it. and they certainly can not give you a date of when it is going to happen! nobody has a crystal ball.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 10:35:48 PM
for me it is one of my best asset because it solve my financial problem and now it is of my major source of income and making my life more stable because of bitcoin i can support my family with their needs and also i can give them what they want . Though it is too risky investing in bitcoin but you have take the risk for you to earn . and thanks for bitcoin for being as my asset
Activity: 546
July 31, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Even experts youve mentioned above dont really know when is the exact date, it is all predictions and 99.9% of all predictions is not accurate to believe. Many of us bitcoin holders wants to rise bitcoin upto that mentioned above, but how? For me, i still believe in bitcoin, no matter what happen,  as long as it doenst show any good result i will still hold may bitcoin, even there are so many investors crying and soon to give up because they already lost some assets in bitcoin, i will wait and hold.
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 31, 2018, 09:51:53 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin can consider good asset. First of all you don't have to pay ridiculous taxes on it. Other than it brings great profit in long term, and sometimes even very short term. It is risky, but if you want to big money, you have to take risk
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 09:38:25 PM
Every asset is so valuable , like gold,jewelries, lands , buildings and other so do with bitcoin, it is so valuable and a really kind of good asset, bitcoin has a good price value and if you have plenty of bitcoin then you have a plenty of asset.
Activity: 560
July 31, 2018, 09:35:09 PM
all can happen in cryptocurrency which requires only patience in bitcoin berinvenstasi and I think all need a process to be even better for bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
July 31, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
There are lots of speculations regarding bitcoin's value that would reach around $300k-$500k in the next few years. This sounds vague but it can happen. We just don't know the exact time frame when will this happen but I'm pretty sure that within few few years it can possibly reach its value at that certain range.
Pages:
Jump to: