Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOINS IS REALLY GOOD ASSET? - page 5. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:14:38 PM
It is unlikely that someone has such information, and if there is, he will never tell it to us.Therefore, you need to closely monitor the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 31, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
There is no way to predict when Bitcoin will go to the moon, but we should realise that it will happen someday as more and more people joining the crypto industry. As of now, not even 10% of the global population is involved in crypto so there is a possibility of exponential growth down the road. I believe that's how it should be, it doesn't make any sense to artificially boost the price of Bitcoin overnight as it will harm the Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:01:22 PM
I love Bitcoin and the blockchain as a entirely new and separate asset class than anything we have previously seen before.  I'm using it to diversify my assets as I think a global reset is coming eventually and I want to be prepared. 
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 31, 2018, 08:52:10 PM
There's no assurance that bitcoin will reach $300,000 soon but that's a probability but I wouldn't declare it to someone and will make him just because of it.
But the Question is.... What would be the EXACT Year, Month, Week, or Day that Bitcoin Goes to the moon?
No one knows.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 08:44:00 PM
But the Question is.... What would be the EXACT Year, Month, Week, or Day that Bitcoin Goes to the moon?
Everybody has different expectations and different interpretations on bitcoin moon. Moon for me is the breaking of ath or the all time high of certain coin. See different interpretations right? Btw there's no specific time or date for the moon. It might happen in just second or so. Who knows moon might come tomorrow?  Wink
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 08:36:59 PM
It is very true once bitcoin can be a very good asset, because bitcoin has a very high price. so can be used as a very good asset and extraordinary.
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
Sometimes it all just the prospect that people draw out for us to imagine. I do not believe that that is true.
We are no one dared venture to invest $300000 for a Bitcoin, we completely have other choices, that is investing in the ICO.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
July 31, 2018, 08:20:47 PM
A lot of people says, Bitcoin is the best asset to invest today while others crying for the downfall of the price of Bitcoin, while others enjoying the ride of Up's and Down's of Bitcoin, then yet, no one knows what actually Bitcoin goes through. But one thing we only know according to many Bitcoin Experts that Bitcoin Rises upto 300,000$.. So It's a big WoW to anyone who invest Bitcoin Today... But the Question is.... What would be the EXACT Year, Month, Week, or Day that Bitcoin Goes to the moon?

I believe it is a great asset.  I would also have some gold/silver and fiat as well.  I think that over time Bitcoin will hit those high figures you stated but not sure on a date. 
Activity: 66
July 31, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
A lot of people says, Bitcoin is the best asset to invest today while others crying for the downfall of the price of Bitcoin, while others enjoying the ride of Up's and Down's of Bitcoin, then yet, no one knows what actually Bitcoin goes through. But one thing we only know according to many Bitcoin Experts that Bitcoin Rises upto 300,000$.. So It's a big WoW to anyone who invest Bitcoin Today... But the Question is.... What would be the EXACT Year, Month, Week, or Day that Bitcoin Goes to the moon?
Pages:
Jump to: