Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 13. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Prices of bitcoin varies on a regular basis and it is very common to bitcoin. Maybe because supplies are great and demands are few, i think it is the reason why it varies from time to time. The good news is, it always bounce back from a loss.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:04:50 AM
Bitcoin price depends on the equivalent of demand and supply. It is a balancing system between the rapid selling and buying.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:48:50 PM
Watch for Bitcoin ETF applications. As soon as they get approved Bitcoin will go up.

What are those ETH applications? How will they affect Bitcoin's value in the future? Does it really guarantee that it will make the price skyrocket till nowhere? Cmon' we have gone through a price surge last year that no one expects, people keep coming through then switch with Altcoins as Bitcoin keeps getting lower. I really hate to see that all of my investment with it just keeps sliding down which shows no sign of going up. Well, I do hope what you're saying is true as I'm running out of patience and might dump my coins at a losing rate.

ETF means Exchange Traded Funds. If ETFs are approved then fund managers will start accumulating crypto and selling securities that represent that crypto on regular stock exchanges. That means anyone can buy these securities on non crypto exchanges. For ETFs to work there should be hedging available and that step is already done as CBOE listed Bitcoin futures in December.

Consider the following:
- there is only 21,000,000 Bitcoin to exist, about of 25% of BTC is lost forever
- there are 7.6 billion people in the world
- only half a million people own one or more BTC
- almost half of the existing BTC is held by 1000 people
- ETFs will expose BTC to the rest of the world

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/nyse-files-to-list-bitcoin-etfs-bringing-cryptocurrency-a-step-closer-to-mainstream.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/40-percent-of-bitcoins-are-held-by-just-1000-people-2017-12
https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
January 11, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
I am also concern with the dropping of the Bitcoin's price. It started late last year and until now, it seems that nothing is increasing in Bitcoin. I believe its because of the network problems and the people behind Bitcoin. I am also waiting for the increase of Bitcoin's price.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 10:59:48 PM
The bitcoin price is going down because there is correction in the market.
This time the correction come from Korea where government is cracking down cryptocurrency exchanges for tax invasion.   
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 11, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

rising and falling bitcoin prices that are common, sometimes every business that will not continue smoothly, sometimes there is also a bend like road. better bitcoin price up or down we are grateful only. because the business is also so, no need to be surprised.
I think I agree with that's common thing happened to bitcoin many business are not better enough so we better adjust our self into it because bitcoin adjust itself to make its price better not only for himself and I think it also for us.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 08:39:00 PM
The negative news about bitcoin could be reason on bitcoin's value for it might be also one reason for some big investors to drop their bitcoin.Just like what happened yesterday when the justice minister of South Korea announced of their plans to ban crypto currency trading in their country and raided exchanges for tax evasion.The news had a great effect on bitcoin's price though the said  plan was not been finalized yet.
The volatility of bitcoin's price is just normal, it may fall its value now but it will recover soon.This is just the event traders are waiting in order to buy more coins to hodl.
I think this is case often happen when some governments in different countries want to ban the use of bitcoin and then a price drop in bitcoin, some time ago it has happened several times, but what do you see after that? bitcoin prices back to normal even continue to rise up to $17k, I think the current price drop is not a bad thing, it's an opportunity for you to buy more bitcoin again,,
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 08:17:34 PM
Watch for Bitcoin ETF applications. As soon as they get approved Bitcoin will go up.

What are those ETH applications? How will they affect Bitcoin's value in the future? Does it really guarantee that it will make the price skyrocket till nowhere? Cmon' we have gone through a price surge last year that no one expects, people keep coming through then switch with Altcoins as Bitcoin keeps getting lower. I really hate to see that all of my investment with it just keeps sliding down which shows no sign of going up. Well, I do hope what you're saying is true as I'm running out of patience and might dump my coins at a losing rate.
Activity: 224
January 11, 2018, 08:08:03 PM
The negative news about bitcoin could be reason on bitcoin's value for it might be also one reason for some big investors to drop their bitcoin.Just like what happened yesterday when the justice minister of South Korea announced of their plans to ban crypto currency trading in their country and raided exchanges for tax evasion.The news had a great effect on bitcoin's price though the said  plan was not been finalized yet.
The volatility of bitcoin's price is just normal, it may fall its value now but it will recover soon.This is just the event traders are waiting in order to buy more coins to hodl.
Activity: 68
January 11, 2018, 08:03:00 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Because it Christmas and people withdraw their Bitcoin to convert it into cash to use it for Christmas celebration. That is one of the reason why Bitcoin is getting low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 11, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Bitcoin rates tend to be downtrend so I see that is out of the ordinary in the cryptocurrency market. You should not be so worried about that. The cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, is suffering from negative news from the media as well as individuals. The purpose is to lower the price of Bitcoin to buy in to make profits when the exchange rate increases over the next 4 months.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 11, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
And yet it's still going down as of now, for me it's alright as long as alts will not get low as well but base on my portfolios they all read this time Cry
I think this is just the calm before the storm, hoping for huge pump next month  Grin

The only worry from here is that when the recovery happens (it will happen) that bitcoin recovers hard and then alts suffer further because bitcoin steals all of the money and attention away from them.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 11, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
And yet it's still going down as of now, for me it's alright as long as alts will not get low as well but base on my portfolios they all read this time Cry
I think this is just the calm before the storm, hoping for huge pump next month  Grin

After all sorts of dumps right now it's been really proven that price will bounce back due to more new investors demand for the lower price right now and they will actually waited for that to happen. We should expect fast changing price value, it can be going up or down trend and it depends on how the market behaves with regards to supply and demand.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 11, 2018, 07:41:37 PM
the downtrend of price that will happen was not very hard to predict cuz the market face an increase a rapid increase within a short time.
Predicting when the price will plummet is unpredictable and no one knows or can tell it exactly when it will take place. This down is just temporary and don't expect that it will be bearish nor bullish all the time, there should be a sort of equilibrium in the market if there's none everything will goes up or it will lead to majority to fall down and don't have any chance to recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
the downtrend of price that will happen was not very hard to predict cuz the market face an increase a rapid increase within a short time.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
January 11, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 07:32:03 PM
It's a natural behave of cryptocurrency, it's fall can anytime and again anytime can rising up! but i think it's always deserve rising it's fiat value for it's public demands.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 11, 2018, 07:30:26 PM
Yes, Bitcoin's price is getting low right now but it's absolutely normal. It's weird when the price increases too quickly and rapidly. There is no reason to panic now and sell Bitcoin. Because I'm sure that Bitcoin's price will be stabilized soon and will continue to grow.
Activity: 125
January 11, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

Bitcoin now is getting low but the other token is getting higher. It just balance because in other side we can earn big also. Volatility price is interesting because you will patiently monitor the price. But there is a possibility to get more higher and higher it the price is going down.
Pages:
Jump to: