Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 10. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
Yes, that could be your guess, and it was absolutely correct. But Bitcoin prices have stabilized now and I do not see any signs of it going up in the short term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 14, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
Yea, in last some weeks price of BTC is going falling and i think that it is due to high transaction of BTC because people have earn more profit because price was increased in last month to 19k$ due to which traders have earned huge profits and now when again trader start investing money then price will be again start increasing.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
if bitcoin is getting low price now doesn't means not going to up again. the bitcoin price will be grow again. dont panic
With my few years experience on bitcoin's fluctuation, I can say that when it went down just relax and wait for it's increase. Look at the charts, it's going up and down and that's how bitcoin's price is moving. If you are too doubtful about bitcoin as all you can see is its price is going down then you have to think if you are sick of seeing it and you just want to let go. And you're right, it doesn't mean that just because its going down there will be no rise on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 14, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
In financial market fluctuations are the normality, so I don't see why so many people are scared and surprised
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
Bitcoin is unable to pump really hard because it has a weak bitcoin dominance over altcons. Just wait for the altcoins reached it's target. Let the people sell their altcoins in exchange to BTC. THen the huge BTC rally will start. I expect BTC to reach $100,000 this year.

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
That ok, so what? Probably in the next weeks - may be in the next days - it will jump up again.
Bitcoin is a new currency, is unstable, so high volatility is normal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 08:28:00 AM
if bitcoin is getting low price now doesn't means not going to up again. the bitcoin price will be grow again. dont panic
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
Bitcoin value definitely dropped from 19k to 14k and it stayed there for over a month already. Though there have been times when it pumped until 18k max by latr december but that was it, it didn't happen ever again until now. There are so many reasons for this dip but i take it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin since i am definitely sure that bitcoin value will rise soon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
Hello, "red zone"! All without NEO down)))
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
It seems to me absolutely normal; btw, may be it was the last rush of bitcoin, and people are moving toward altcoins.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
Any currency have fluctuations, this is the reason why you can earn money in forex.
Bitcoin is something new and unpredictable, with high volatility. What happens now is just a normal and expected correction after months of crazy growth.
Activity: 34
January 14, 2018, 06:24:05 AM
I think is physiological; in a few days it will start pumping again.
Time to buy!
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
January 14, 2018, 06:16:22 AM
People started to notice there are other options than bitcoin.
Activity: 89
January 14, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
Yes its getting low from 19000 $..  And its very normal I think..Because It was quiet stable from that price.. But the problem is when rate increases very fast..  Grin But now it is the perfect time to buy some btc because it will pumped again like rocket..
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
January 14, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
Yeah i notcie that its getting low from $19000  right after the holidays season, but its not time to withdraw our bitcoins i think it will just prepairing for another price burst like it did last year, but atleast thank it for being slight stable around $15000
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
And are you really worried about it? The price is going up again, i dont see any "real" problem on it to be worried about the price. It is recovering again, and that is the only thing that matters right now.
It touched less than 10000, and now it is recovering, just calm down and left your computer, it will be over 20000 by the next year.

The changes in terms of bitcoin price is just normal because the system of bitcoin is just having a movement on the market in the stock of bitcoin as people deals with transactions and investments. So the best way for us to get through the dip of bitcoin price is for us to prepare so we could definitely earn as soon bitcoin price get low. Remember the principle of trading which is to buy low and sell high.
Most beginners will feel panic at the lower bitcoin prices today, if we look at the principle of trade, this is the greatest opportunity to buy more bitcoins.
I think not only the newbie who feels panicked but for some investors who bought a lot of bitcoin a few days ago. bitcoin prices continue to fall in a few days ago. I think if this keeps happening. I would also be scared and panicked because the price does not go up recover. You're right that it seems like this is a very low price. we should think that this is a great opportunity to buy. with it will help the price to go back up.. #IMO
Activity: 83
January 13, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Some people are just being afraid so they immediately sell out their bitcoins. They are too scared to take the risk of waiting for the right time of selling out. But that's actually a good thing for us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 13, 2018, 08:21:29 PM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
i don't believe on hacking and mining bitcoins will make the bitcoins getting low. as you remember last year november there was fast increasing on bitcoins from 14k$ per bitcoins up to 20k$ maybe due to huge demand. and as a holliday season some of holders maybe converting it that may affect of downing bitcoins. but i never get worried about this dipping. it is a natural happen or it always happen on crypto. hold hold hold just relax soon it will rise up again .
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
during this topic was made i believe it is because of the holiday season were almost everyone is converting their cryptos into fiat to spend and at this point the cause of its price getting hard to pump is because that most alts are just doing well this year.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 13, 2018, 06:22:26 PM
bitcoins price is getting low if course, it is like our own currency also that bitcoin can getting low and it can also get high in only one puff and that is bitcoin was.
Be happy now that bitcoin prices are stable does not mean bitcoin not have value in the market continu ,the price low is not a bad as 2014 now $14500 it is a remarkable price in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: