Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 24. (Read 2391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 26, 2017, 11:33:08 AM
bitcoin is a currency i think that is for season of rise and falls because it would be christmas so many holders are want to sell because they are spending it on christmas to buy some staff or give some money on christmas or donation to a charity or else spending it on new year so they have money when the new year comes
Yes there is instances where in bitcoin can really get low? why? due to the the concept and law of demand and supply as simple as that, since bitcoin has a low supply of course the tendency is that bitcoin will really have high price once the bitcoin demand will increase more than or higher than the number of supply.

These sudden changes in price have little to do with supply and demand, they're more like a symptom of the high amounts of speculation going on in the crypto markets today.
It's not that there are currently a lot more or a lot less coins available, it's just that mainstream investors have jumped on the crypto bandwagon.

There are a few whales around that are profiting big time now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 11:28:36 AM
bitcoin is a currency i think that is for season of rise and falls because it would be christmas so many holders are want to sell because they are spending it on christmas to buy some staff or give some money on christmas or donation to a charity or else spending it on new year so they have money when the new year comes

Agree! And there's nothing to worry about if it drops, that's one of the characteristics of bitcoin. Either it drops, or increase. In short, bitcoin keeps on fluctuating and there's nothing we can do to stop it. Anyway, bitcoin price will just recover next year. Maybe first week of January, or after new year. I have also noticed that if there's an occasion, like holidays, bitcoin price drops. Maybe you're right that bitcoin holders were selling their bitcoin so they have funds to buy stuffs for Christmas. And I'm also expecting it to drop its price until new year.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 10:55:40 AM
Yes,it is ture that Bitcoin price is getting low now.Its price was so expensive before some days ago.But now its price is dump.But I think its price will increase soon in future.
Its now pumper.but not so big,It is good time for buy bitcoin and hold.no one knows about the future.but I think bitcoin would hit 22000$ after this year anytime.
Activity: 325
December 26, 2017, 10:49:38 AM
Yes there is instances where in bitcoin can really get low? why? due to the the concept and law of demand and supply as simple as that, since bitcoin has a low supply of course the tendency is that bitcoin will really have high price once the bitcoin demand will increase more than or higher than the number of supply.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 10:40:47 AM
Low?!?!
Remember, it's at 15k (about 14k more than last year around this time). To everyone worried: Markets fluctuate.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 10:37:10 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
December 26, 2017, 10:24:55 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
In this month bitcoin prices are getting lower, I think it might have something to do with the end of the year so many people are selling bitcoins so the price goes down. If we have the money, we buy bitcoin now because the price is cheap, because next year the possibility of bitcoin price is more expensive.
The prices are falling because of many things coming altogether. Its not just about the year end or may be the Christmas time but its about the new updates like segwit2x situation as well as LBTC fork that was about to happen. These things confuses a lot to people and they can't just make a decision to about their investment into bitcoin. These things then in turn letting the market capitalism drain completely into chaos and thus the prices keep reducing for it.

Yes, they will grow back to normal in the next moth for sure as everyone will be putting back the investment into it and hopefully the transaction will speed up too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 10:15:19 AM
There are some obvious circumtances why price of bitcoin getting low. For instance, some people panic of selling their bitcoin stocks it is because of this peak season they want to sell bitcoin to make it cash money which to buy goods or products used for christmas season. That's affects the changes in the demand of bitcoin so it's affects also the price which become lower. So we can say that as of now we are plenty of bitcoin because the price is getting lower that's the main factor.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 26, 2017, 09:19:34 AM
Yes,it is ture that Bitcoin price is getting low now.Its price was so expensive before some days ago.But now its price is dump.But I think its price will increase soon in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 09:16:57 AM
Yah I think so, Bitcoin's price is getting low this past few days.There are time it goes up a little higher then it goes down again, its not that stable. And I think one of the reason maybe is because of the season of Christmas, why bitcoins price suddenly drop down, because bitcoin holders withdraw some of their coins in this coming holidays.
Activity: 462
December 26, 2017, 08:52:56 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
Bitcoin is being designed as decentralized coins where we can't control anything about it. So, we can't control the price weather it will going to grow or it will going to high. The marketing pattern of bitcoin is not totally stable sometimes there is ups and sometimes there is downs, we don't even predict what will the price of bitcoin before 6 months we are just only making some kind prediction without any assurance we're just predicting as if it will going to be done soon.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:50:33 AM
It is normal because it's Holiday and people converting their BTC into cash for celebration. This is the best time to buy more BTC.
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 08:49:01 AM
I think that BTC price is going down because many people are cashing out the profits of the last few months
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 07:36:35 AM
The bump and dump of Bitcoin's price is a normal thing. I think it's the most amazing feature of Bitcoin that not much currency can have and that one makes Bitcoin become special.
Activity: 476
December 25, 2017, 11:13:51 PM
Newbies will certainly panic on this moment. They are just there when it is up and then when its down, they are all dissapointed and saying "This is bad, I'm going to take my money now". But for us, it's another buy a cheap bitcoin now and profit the next day.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 25, 2017, 10:18:01 PM
In this month bitcoin prices are getting lower, I think it might have something to do with the end of the year so many people are selling bitcoins so the price goes down. If we have the money, we buy bitcoin now because the price is cheap, because next year the possibility of bitcoin price is more expensive.

A great opportunity to own more bitcoin now, the price of bitcoin are ranging from $13k - 14k and  I think this is already stable and will pump higher early next year. Don't be scared if the price of bitcoin dump because it will bounce back and pump higher.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 08:08:30 PM
sometimes really that bitcoin price is getting low but now bitcoin will never go down,it will become getting higher and higher so eran now for good.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 25, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

rising and falling bitcoin prices that are common, sometimes every business that will not continue smoothly, sometimes there is also a bend like road. better bitcoin price up or down we are grateful only. because the business is also so, no need to be surprised.
Yeah,  we all know that the price of bitcoin is not steady its getting higher and low. But we are believe in near future it became steady. And we are satisfied the price of bitcoin. And thats the only thing that we introduce in next generations.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
I like it when the price of bitcoin is getting low because it is like an opportunity for me to grab because the price is like being on a sale in the market that all of the people can grab it and so that they will get bitcoin from a cheaper and lower price. Bitcoin price maybe dumping but at the end of the day, it will be pumping hard and aiming new highs.
Well the price of bitcoin from the start is really unstable if it will fall its not really mean that it was really going down forever it can really rise anytime anywhere without a prior notice and we can really make profit on these through buy and selling.This is really tge most simpliest way to earn bitcoin biy and selling depending on tge price and we need to get the right timing to buy or maybe sell bitcoin is really amazing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
December 25, 2017, 10:25:19 AM
I like it when the price of bitcoin is getting low because it is like an opportunity for me to grab because the price is like being on a sale in the market that all of the people can grab it and so that they will get bitcoin from a cheaper and lower price. Bitcoin price maybe dumping but at the end of the day, it will be pumping hard and aiming new highs.
Pages:
Jump to: