Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 28. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:10:42 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
my opinion why bitcoin get low in this past few days is because there is an issue about hackings and one of the example is in etherdelta. but they are already back. so i think the bitcoin price will be back too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 23, 2017, 04:54:33 AM
Ya, I saw the news also.
I still kept wondering why it is impossible to trace the reason for the huge low price. This really shows how risky bitcoin business could be.
During that period, a lot of us who kept it and hoping for a good profit really lose.
Some speculated that the reason could be a shift in the interest in of bitcoin to bitcoin cash; I am not really sure of this.
Others speculated that its because of the huge hack and recent stolen bitcoin. The true is, no one really knows.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2017, 04:53:40 AM
I don't see any problem with it about the price getting lower. It happens usually in a crypto market, no need to panic dude. Even if they can't find any reasons behind it, still it will continue to grow. If you are new to this kind of system you'll definitely be used to it like it was not a big deal to experience a price drop.
Yes it's natural in the market after the high price that it gets, it usually experiences a dump of the coin in order for correction. It is also a good time to buy when it is in dump because there are big possibility that this will be pump again.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2017, 04:39:00 AM
I don't see any problem with it about the price getting lower. It happens usually in a crypto market, no need to panic dude. Even if they can't find any reasons behind it, still it will continue to grow. If you are new to this kind of system you'll definitely be used to it like it was not a big deal to experience a price drop.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 04:34:03 AM
The price of bitcoin is getting low, but if you do a monitoring on its value it changed every time. sometimes the value is getting high and low. But if you are going to compare the value before, its triple the value now.
Activity: 644
December 23, 2017, 04:32:28 AM
I think that's a natural thing because by the end of the year the volume of people to sell the assets tends to be high so that according to the basic law trading of supply and supply if the supply of a lot then the price will go down, and vice versa. So do not panic as prices will start to rise again at the beginning of next year, and the cycle will continue to repeat every year. Grin Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 04:06:35 AM
For so what? No need to panic, Bitcoin's price is getting low around 6 times in this 2017. Don't forget, Bitcoin says - "If you can't handle my 20% drops you don't deserve my 600% gains."

People are panic about the Bitcoin price but there is no need of worrying about it because we have seen many time about the Bitcoin price down fall. So it is always good option to hold the bitcoins right in this present downfall.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 23, 2017, 03:51:10 AM
For so what? No need to panic, Bitcoin's price is getting low around 6 times in this 2017. Don't forget, Bitcoin says - "If you can't handle my 20% drops you don't deserve my 600% gains."

Nicely said. It is true that people who have analysed the market have the upper edge than the panic sellers. Seeing one dip at bitcoin price made everyone else to dump their btc. But the graphs show that this is nothing new and such things are common in the crypto economy.

If it dips its bound to come back - specially true for bitcoin. All you need is some patience and some good sleep. Give it some time and soon it will be back. For big investors who dont understand how blockchain works and why bitcoin is the future of economy this can be tough and its human nature to panic.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 23, 2017, 02:46:18 AM
Oh!There is nothing to worry about.Look,an ideal market works out by the rising and falling price of the required currency. Here in the market of bitcoin,the price of bitcoin will fall down and again rise up.This would be a standard marketing system.

We all know that this week the price of bitcoin fell down and have come to about $14000 from the highest price $19843.It can be said a huge fall down of price.But it has to be. So many people has bought bitcoin and in 2018,the price will rise again,ican be hoped.
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 02:27:19 AM
As we have seen, the price of Bitcoin is determined in absolute terms by supply and demand. If many buy Bitcoin, then the price will go up and vice versa. The volume of Bitcoin in the system is still relatively small.
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 02:22:01 AM
Bitcoin prices are lower, do not I expect bitcoin prices can still rise ..

Bitcoin lovers feel the same as me, do not want this bitcoin price down ..

Bitcoin price can go down briefly but not too long, here we aim to add bitcoin assets into account bitcoin purse..

If bitcoin prices drop too long then less assets of people around the world who access bitcoin..

The world economy is also decreasing as bitcoin assets begin to decline ..

Time after time, unemployment also increases.

This will happen when bitcoin prices go down. .

So if it can, bitcoin prices will still rise high ..
Activity: 504
December 23, 2017, 01:36:33 AM
Yes, the current price declines, of course, have an impact on bitcoin sales that are too high because many users need a budget for preparation before Christmas and New Year so they sell some bitcoin the budget to celebrate this big day.
Activity: 490
December 23, 2017, 01:28:12 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
I think the christmas season is the reason why bitcoins prices went down. Maybe bitcoiners cashes out some of their holdings thus supplies flows in but demand is minimal.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 01:16:33 AM
For me it is easy to say that bitcoin is decreasing because the christmas is coming. People needes money thats why they pull out some btc. but for sure it will increase soon.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 23, 2017, 01:02:40 AM
There is two reason that I think affect the bitcoin price, first is the holiday season and most investors convert they’re bitcoin to fiat for Christmas presents and spending for festive gatherings that is small quantity but collected investors. Second would be the transaction fee that most likely to be the best reason because other has been impatient to it so transfer to altcoin.
yes yes we have the same thoughts. Which is the reason why bitcoin drop because some of the bitcoin holders sell their bitcoin  to buy things for Christmas such as gift, foods, drinks. Lol or maybe no. i think there some specific reason for this scenario. But im still believing it will bullish again before year end or jump again to 20k.  
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 12:42:01 AM

It actually had another bump, a few hours ago it's price went to 12500.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 23, 2017, 12:41:15 AM
Yes! Bitcoin’s price has been in a slump this week after reaching record highs in the USD $19K territory. Since then the price has drifted into the $13K, region but do not worry because it has happened in the spring of 2013, a ghastly collapse saw the price of bitcoin fall from $233 to $67—overnight! That’s a 71% drop. The crazy price run up of late 2013 appears to have been a classic bubble as amateur investors rushed into bitcoin for the first time. It's obvious Bitcoin has been recovering after these slump and it shouldn't cause a sleepless nights.
I think we dont have to be afraid about the price status because it is almost hapening everyday and bitcoin is really unpredictable from the start .Bitcoin price is really unstable that is why we dont have to be afraid because if bitcoin will go down it is an opportunity to buy and wait for the right time to sell because selling must be on a high price status so that we can gain huge amount.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
December 22, 2017, 11:56:33 PM
The usual thing is the rise and fall of bitcoin value because of the many people who sell and buy. and the main reason for the reduction of bitcoin today is the fact that many people are selling bitcoin for the needs of the end of this year. The possibility will not be long this will continue, soon people will definitely buy another bitcoin to reinvest, because they also see this as a good opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 11:44:37 PM
Yes! Bitcoin’s price has been in a slump this week after reaching record highs in the USD $19K territory. Since then the price has drifted into the $13K, region but do not worry because it has happened in the spring of 2013, a ghastly collapse saw the price of bitcoin fall from $233 to $67—overnight! That’s a 71% drop. The crazy price run up of late 2013 appears to have been a classic bubble as amateur investors rushed into bitcoin for the first time. It's obvious Bitcoin has been recovering after these slump and it shouldn't cause a sleepless nights.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 22, 2017, 11:42:12 PM
Bitcoin is still above 14k, who can say that the price of bitcoin is low with a straight face, unless you bought when the price was 19k then the current price is fine in fact this is a good entry point for those that missed the chance to buy bitcoin in the weeks and months before, the price of bitcoin is going to recover and trying to look for an explanation is useless since the price is going to recover soon enough.
Pages:
Jump to: