Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 6. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
if this bitcoin drops bad coin bitcoin they race for bitcoin but this is weak and hope those who invest a lot will get back and profit but this is losing money because of the influence of the many investors who are looking for profits and too much cryptocurrency so make market lethargy in my opinion .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
Bitcoins price is known for its volatility and its constant fluctuations so basically the news would most probably either  be because of some negative news about bitcoin or some country is banning bitcoin again but either way this coin will survive and will recover soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 18, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?

Unfortunately yes the bitcoins price are always decreasing in the market and i thought that they are getting good last few weeks because they are pumping above $10k but after that they slowly drops for almost $7k in the market and it is kinda alarming for me because i already loses a lot of money and now i cannot cash out my money because if i did i will permanently lose that money and i never wanted that to happen so i am hoping that to rise back up again in order to win back my losses.
Just having patience as always because I believe it will pumps up as soon as possible. Bitcoin can survive in every trials so better to be learned to wait the right time.It will not happen permanently bitcoin is now recovering and people hoping for great comeback on bitcoin. We are already at the stage of normal rate it will range in a maximum rate to have good profits.
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 05:24:15 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.

Unfortunately yes the bitcoins price are always decreasing in the market and i thought that they are getting good last few weeks because they are pumping above $10k but after that they slowly drops for almost $7k in the market and it is kinda alarming for me because i already loses a lot of money and now i cannot cash out my money because if i did i will permanently lose that money and i never wanted that to happen so i am hoping that to rise back up again in order to win back my losses.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

The bitcoin price gets low because there are so many people who invested during the last part of 2017. These people were those who expected to get profit overnight. So when they get disappointed, they pulled out their btc easily. Those who are patient will be rewarded greatly. The lesser people hold btc, the lower the price will be. We will always return to the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
March 18, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
everyday is falling with 5% and the same for the alt-coin  Undecided Undecided Huh
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

This is quite alarming indeed but bitcoin already pass a hurdle like this. Many crisis  just run through btc market but btc survive it. You may say that btc price is getting lower  because of Google and Facebook ads banning. This may the full situation.
Activity: 74
March 18, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
I was wondering too about its reason means why is it such? is there any problem with the year?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 17, 2018, 11:52:48 PM
not just bitcoin, ethereum also continues to fall. no more choice, than having to lose a lot, better to hold. we must always believe that the price in the market will rise again.
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
we know that btc price is volatile no one can denied on that even the price are getting low it will back again to highest price of it don't so be negative btc will increase inspite of all odds. btc now are gaining popularity and investors so probably it will be rise again.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
March 17, 2018, 11:32:53 PM
Volatility is the crypto market is normal. We will see it up and down.

In this case, I feel that it is a combination of multiple factors.. the chief of which is the

regulations that are being put into the markets. But I think this is coming to pass soon..

Korea and even France are starting to look positively at ICOs.. so cryptos will be legitimatised soon.

How you see this situation will determine how successful you will become..

those that have the long term vision of crypto and am willing to invest prudently will see success.

those who just panic and sell will just live to regret it in a few years time.

Activity: 141
March 17, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
The rise and fall in the market price of bitcoin or any other crypto coin is quite a normal thing. Now it is the time to be patient and keep the Bitcoin for the time when the price again growing up, and  I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, this will be the right decision.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
Yeah as of now its getting low but anytime it will goes up again.Normal for ceypro coins especially for volatile movement qill goes higher and lower its price thats why we just calm always.
Activity: 57
March 17, 2018, 10:41:57 PM
Don't think about it. Just stay calm, smoke weed and invest slowly steadily Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 04, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
I really don't know what is exactly the reason behind the decreasing price of bitcoin but i think  the caused of decline of bitcoin price is the bad news coming from different countries and low demand of bitcoin in the market.But there's nothing to worry about the price because i believed that sooner or later bitcoin will be recover again.
Activity: 294
March 04, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
It is normal, bitcoin and all cryptocurrency price value at the market may go up and down. It depends upon the supply and demand at the market, we may consider also the volatility of crypto's. Bitcoin price now is at low the good thing of it is now is perfect time to invest while the price is at low. The lesser we spend at our investment at bitcoin the higher earnings we can get if bitcoin rises again. All we have to do is to invest now and hodl im sure bitcoin will reach at 20K$ within this year.
We dont want to panic believe on bitcoin it is in normal rate this will be your great advantage to buy a cheaper bitcoin because the price is getting low all we need is patience and hold in order to gain huge profit as bitcoin comeback on the range we expect.
Activity: 156
March 04, 2018, 08:06:01 AM
It is normal, bitcoin and all cryptocurrency price value at the market may go up and down. It depends upon the supply and demand at the market, we may consider also the volatility of crypto's. Bitcoin price now is at low the good thing of it is now is perfect time to invest while the price is at low. The lesser we spend at our investment at bitcoin the higher earnings we can get if bitcoin rises again. All we have to do is to invest now and hodl im sure bitcoin will reach at 20K$ within this year.
Activity: 196
March 04, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
Bitcoin's value is now relatively low.Its value was much higher at the end of 2017,but at the beginning of the year very few in the year 2018. Bitcoin's value has been reduced due to the price of other coins in the market.I hope Bitcoin's price will be back to the previous level.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
All the factors that are discussed in your thread can't be the reason of down in the price of bitcoin .
Bitcoin is that technology which is impossible to hack at any edge and also mining is not a game of kids to mine directly in unlimited amount . And also entry of new cryptourrency in this field will increase demand of bitcoin Because people will buy bitcoin to invest in that cryptourrency , so here I can say that  a type of stupid article you ridden .
In Actual the price of the bitcoin totally depends upon the demand of the users in this world and if any negative news with spread in the world then people will get into fear and try to sell Thier btc and that will Result into dump of the price 
Here bitcoin is more stable cryptourrency then any another and we should always see the dump in price always as a opportunity to invest .
Activity: 406
March 01, 2018, 12:21:46 AM
I think bitcoin price getting low now.but I wish it recover very soon.every currencies have up and down experience.though bitcoin price  value is low but its up and price increasing very short time.
Pages:
Jump to: