Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is so volatile right now! Why should I even hold? - page 10. (Read 57641 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes that is already known characteristics of bitcoin. Long holding could result to a greater profit. Bitcoin started up as no value at all and now it has a great value and mostly early investors who patiently wait already earned a very good rate of return and for sure we will earn a good profit as well in holding our investments.

Of course - look back to the history of Bitcoin. It had a lot of ups and downs, and each time it was rising to go up again. BTC is volatile, but it is always gaining. That is why it is worth investing in it.
Activity: 644
I think it's better to hold bitcoin until prices back to normal. Fluctuations like this in my opinion reasonable in bitcoin, I'm sure in a few months it will go back to normal and prices will rise. But if have money maybe to buy some bitcoin, it will be able to get profit. In conditions of bitcoin now hold and buy is a good choice. With bitcoin prices that very volatile right now, I am is better to hold and buy because it would be good for long term.

If you ask me. Yes, I think you are totally right about that. I already said that many times here in the forum. Bitcoin is very volatile you did not know where when its price dropped down and goes high again. And when the price is low( just like now) its a time to buy and buy bitcoins in the market because when the price is goes high again, and when you sell it, it will double your profit depends on how much you buy it and its good for long term also. Or maybe you just hold your coins if you do not want to buy and invest right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Exactly, nowadays bitcoin price is so volatile that’s why in moment like you need to prolong your patience inorder to survive and keep hodling. And keep aquiring more when price goes down so that the moment it recovers and go up again, you will see the real profit you are aiming to have. That’s why for me, i will hodl til i see and meet my expectation, just be patient
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
The popularity of bitcoin is due to its volatility. The worth of bitcoin is increasing with the passage of time as you compare the past few years with today. If the price goes down best way is to hold your bitcoin until the price rise again, because I am sure the price will continue to rise as in the past and current year.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Although bitcoin price is very volatile but I still will save it because with every day we monitor the market and when prices rise high where I will sell the bitcoin I have today but you must monitor the market every day
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Yes that is already known characteristics of bitcoin. Long holding could result to a greater profit. Bitcoin started up as no value at all and now it has a great value and mostly early investors who patiently wait already earned a very good rate of return and for sure we will earn a good profit as well in holding our investments.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310
Bitcoin price votality is what we frequently encountered but we haven't reach to the bottom yet so better hold your coins for the next pump.Bitcoin was the stronger coin and the most popular,and as we knew popularity gains adoption and interest,pretty sure this new trend of currency will recover soon.
Activity: 39
well it hasnt been volatile since last 5 months hardly... It has remained between 6k to 10k...

Activity: 126
It is up to you if you hold or sell your tokens, you are the one managing your coins in your wallet and the bitcoin price is so volatile right now, then one thing to remember is just always monitor your coin market index, so that you can manage your coins very efficient and always gaining as much as possible.
Activity: 153
Yup that's true, But i still believe in bitcoins, Bitcoins is much popular and much well respected type of coin, Better hold your coins because someday it will bounces back and another opportunity to earn profit, Just hold on, Bull run is coming very soon.Smiley
We are still good to survive and do not worry, because the coin seems stable below a minimum value in the mean time. This stability is of great importance for investors who invest in the technology for future expectations keeping the low prices aside. As a result, the monetary values of Bitcoin will rise in the near future and those who will hold now will reap good money during the boom.
Yes i agree, those people who holds and wait will reap good money in the near future. I also agree that bull market will come in the next quarter of the year, i believe that holding your bitcoin will help rise its value and will help us be successful on our investment.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
Yup that's true, But i still believe in bitcoins, Bitcoins is much popular and much well respected type of coin, Better hold your coins because someday it will bounces back and another opportunity to earn profit, Just hold on, Bull run is coming very soon.Smiley
We are still good to survive and do not worry, because the coin seems stable below a minimum value in the mean time. This stability is of great importance for investors who invest in the technology for future expectations keeping the low prices aside. As a result, the monetary values of Bitcoin will rise in the near future and those who will hold now will reap good money during the boom.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310

Becwuse you can still gain much more if you hold rather than Selling it. Maybe you are gaining money if you sell that already but if you still hold them and the price continue to rise up of course it will be worth the hold. Just do not waste the opportunity when you have a chance if you sell immediately the price will start to fall so just hold for the price to rise back up again. Bitcoins is a great coin so if you are ggonna panic sell just dont because that investment have given a lot of people a million
Activity: 336
Activity: 700
The reason many peoples hold bitcoin even the price drop is becasue bitcoin is long term investment. I am believe that bitcoin or cryptocurrency need time years before the market more mature and bigger. I am believe when market more mature, bitcoin will rising the price and reach like many analysis predicted
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
It's been proven by many of its investors that you can earn profits in bitcoin even it is volatile. Volatility is use also by traders in their daytrading so it's means any trader can earn profit from bitcoin through its volatile price. Hodling is for long term so there is no reason to worry about the volatility of bitcoin if you waiting for months instead of hours.
Activity: 476
For one thing, sll of crypto currency's prices heavily depend on the supply currently available in the market. If there is alot of supply then whales can easily swoop down and affect the crypto currency simply by buying or selling boatloads of it. If the supply is very limited, whales can affect the market so little therefore the prices would.be stable and strong.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
The total supply of BTC is fixed, but the demand of the market is uncertain, changing constantly due to market speculation.

Blockchain technology develops rapidly, and BTC, as the most successful application of blockchain, is sure to get wide attention and the price will definitely rise!
Activity: 490
Merit: 258

Yeah, you have a point there my friend. The only reason why we are holding is because we believe that someday, bitcoin will be used as a mainstream money. When that day arrives, my bitcoins are valuable as diamond.

So right now, if you don't think the same way as I do, then there is probably no reason for you to HODL.
Activity: 304
There is nothing to be afraid of when we talk about the bitcoin's volatility because it will increase eventually no matter what but you just have to stay patient and wait for the gwowth to happen.
Activity: 350
Every currency is volatile. Just check the top 10 cryptocurremcy chart and look how many times it lost 50% of the value and gained again.
I also look positively at the future and believe that the price will rise, but maybe not as rapidly as it was last year. Moreover, the high price of Bitcoin makes the government bodies and those who own banks nervous. Now many people are afraid of falling prices and want stability, not realizing that this is a cryptocurrency and there is no stability.
Pages:
Jump to: