Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is so volatile right now! Why should I even hold? - page 8. (Read 57641 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
before we have to know that bitcoin has a volatile price so with situations like this is a normal thing and that is our way to get profit so that what you have to do now is still to hold and wait for the price to go up again
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
As what you have stated that bitcoin price is so volatile and it is the main reason why long term is the good idea because it will give you the chance to observe if the price is good enough to sell or not
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
There is a better opportunity to develop and have good earning if you invest into bitcoin. Plus even when I studied Economics in college, I remember being told you should watch out for the banks if you do a long term saving, since that is not the most profitable alternative to make your money working for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310

That is the thing they are volatile too much volatile so you must hold them much more than it was before because the price can go up immediately and  down immediately so you better know when to sell amd when to buy amd when to hold. Right now the price are on a downfall so you can either buy or hold never sell because it is nonsense. Just wait for a while because the price will soon be on green again they will rise and it is up to you to decide if ypu are gonna sell or hold much more
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310

The best thing to do today is just hold your coins because there are a lot of people who are selling their coin more than holding it, that is the reason why bitcoins price is decreasing so keep on holding your coin.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

I think because bitcoin still has a chance for bitcoin to go up again. do not panic selling when the price drops a little patience. cryptocurrency businesses do require a lot of patience. if you choose to sell you will regret that in a few months the bitcoin will rise again. this is a good time to buy or hodl.
No it doesn’t have a chance to go up, it definitely will go up because of its fame that is increasing day by day as its need is increasing. BTCs is the only crypto currency that has  been given approval as the secure currency and can be used in some of the most developed countries of the world. I think the people who will do panic selling will face losses at the end.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Purchase either a good safe or a piece of land which can be a good way of storing the value and investing the money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
I think there is still more rooms for improvement. Bitcoin while being popular doesn't really mean majority of the entire world population are into it. Many are yet to invest on these coins and companies are yet to enter cryptocurrencies. So I think eventually bitcoin will certainly be moving up in value in the due time. So I think it is good to invest on it and hold.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

The best thing to do today is just to invest a huge amount or hold your coins because the market price is still dumping and in order to earn more profit then investing is the best option since the market prices will still go back to normal.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
From the moment Bitcoin, Bitcoin price is already fluctuating and this need not be surprising. Because the nature of the cryptocurrency is indeed fluctuating. The price of all coins can rise and fall at any time without we can predict before. But although the price is very volatile, I still believe in Bitcoin if Bitcoin still promising to make my investment assets. So I will continue to hold Bitcoin even for a long time. I'm sure the longer I hold Bitcoin the more profits I'll get.
Activity: 125

[/url][/size]

Bitcoin being famous because it volatile, sometime it risen up wih short time and may be going down with short time too, i give you advise to remain optimistic. Just hold it dude, believe it will risen up again.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
The price of bitcoin is very volatile, but if we look at it since January then the price trend actually decreases, it certainly makes us have to be vigilant and I think the hold is better than selling cheaply, I'm sure that bitcoin prices immediately skyrocket.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
do not hold it but swap it. You can use bitcoin volatility to get more profit out of it. Btc fiat is good for beginner traders because the price is slightly more stable.
Indeed, since bitcoin is very volatile in this month, holding is not an effective strategy. You may lose a lot of money if you do the holding strategy. Since the price has become volatile, holding is really not effective. Trading is the best strategy for now, since the price is very volatile right now, you can make a lot of profit with it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes bitcoin right now is volatile but we have high hopea that in the future its price will go high and be in the in its peak again so if you have bitcoins now better hold it and wait for that time and you can have a big profit and you can see the benefits of holding it in long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The most reliable for today is the storage of bitcoins on hardware wallets. Most often, these are separate devices in the form of a flash drive, on which keys are written. Such devices do not have access to the Internet and steal keys with it is practically not possible.
Activity: 29
do not hold it but swap it. You can use bitcoin volatility to get more profit out of it. Btc fiat is good for beginner traders because the price is slightly more stable.

Good advice.

Always begin with bitcoin!
Activity: 133
Activity: 434
Merit: 168

You seem to be studying bitcoins volatility far from what is can be expected with bitcoin. In my honest opinion I don't look bitcoin do hard. I just save it and save it a lot. It has worked for like since last year and it has given me lot of profits. I am not that professional as you being so I just normally trade it buy/sell with low/high prices and get whatever profit I can grab.
Activity: 40
I can't completely advise you to hold, for either to sell or hold is up to you. I agree with you that bitcoin is volatile because that is the nature of every currencies. People that will eventually hold there bitcoin for a longer time period will reap abundantly from there investment, and that is sure.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Aw... Sweet summer child. I'm pretty sure what happened last year is the same as what happened today. We have to realize that there is always down trends and skyrocketting rise. Why hold? Of coarse to sell off your coin when it is an all time high and buy again on low ones. I've known of people doing this and it has become very lucrative for them.
The history repeats itself and that is the same thing that we should expect like what people did last year, they hold their coin even there is a correction for bitcoin and the sellers who sold their bitcoin at the dumps or falls lose the game and they are the losers who envy the holders that sold at the price range up to $20,000.
Pages:
Jump to: