Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is so volatile right now! Why should I even hold? - page 15. (Read 57641 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310

Bitcoin is well known because of it's volatility. Just hold your coin until the price will get back to normal and you will see in the near future that your investment will not be in vain. Be optimistic enough and remember that market is usually designed for a long term purposes. For that, we should not expect profit at an early stage.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I believe the long term objective is to hold bitcoin and buy at any given opportunity of an all-time-dip; then sell by investing in alts as soon as the price correction kicks in and it goes up again, then trade it back for bitcoin on the alternate cycle. This should be more effective than watching it loom in your wallet every time the price index fluctuates too radically.

We all know that the bitcoin price is highly volatile and this volatile is one of the characteristics of the bitcoin. And it is better to hold your bitcoin because in the long run the bitcoin price will goes up and it is proven that if the price of the bitcoin will down it will rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I believe the long term objective is to hold bitcoin and buy at any given opportunity of an all-time-dip; then sell by investing in alts as soon as the price correction kicks in and it goes up again, then trade it back for bitcoin on the alternate cycle. This should be more effective than watching it loom in your wallet every time the price index fluctuates too radically.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
When the price is too volatile as it is today then the best way to get a profit is to hold, be patient until the end of the year because as it happened before that prices will skyrocket at the end of each year.
Patient when price is volatile this makes us to earned. Usually when price drops people tends to panic in this case we should hold because their is a return of favorable profit to us. Bitcoin will always go up just check the price before it is normal.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
When the price is too volatile as it is today then the best way to get a profit is to hold, be patient until the end of the year because as it happened before that prices will skyrocket at the end of each year.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
You are not a real bitcoiner or else you wouldnt have said these words as all the true btcsians are well aware of its volatility Smiley

This is absolutely true, and at the first place, holders of bitcoins knew already that it is unpredictable. What's more interesting is, the main reason ofmost users here why they invest is because of its volatility! You buy bitcoin, and then you are waiting for it to grow after a few months or years, and that's how it goes.
Activity: 574
Any investment brings some chance of failure if you choose the wrong option or strategy, you can even lose everything.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
It is normal to see the price of the bitcoin that is always changing because cryptocurrencies have characteristics of being volatile. You don't need to panic if you saw the price of the bitcoin going down because I am sure that bitccoin can easily overcome that challenge.
We certainly do not need to panic when the price of the bitcoin goes down because it's just a normal story every day, the constant fluctuations, up and down each day are so familiar with bitcoin, we have nothing to worry too much. What we should do is focus on hold or buy more because every time that bitcoin comes back, it is always higher, this is a market of belief, as long as our beliefs remain strong in bitcoin, bitcoin will continue with the upward trend and someday we will become wealthy from bitcoin
I hope your wishes come true, but Bitcoin can not get up to 10k dollars, psychologically people get nervous and there is a chance that it can see 6000 or 7000 dollars again. The bitcoin price has to be between 10k-12k to remove this negative unease. Am I right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Holding is the only way to consider as price of Bitcoin is not that high. Keeping it for thw moment and wait for the right time when its price soar up won't regret to happen. In this case an effective result of holding is ahead of us in the future.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
The price of BTC and other crypto currencies will fluctuate.

People invest in BTC to make money. If BTC is stable, BTC will not be invested!

HODL your crypto currency, wait for the price to rise, this is the investment strategy!
Activity: 574
I know many possibilities for investing, and it’s better to consult an accounting adviser to choose the right and profitable way of investing.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
HODL HODL HODL

I buy and hodl because i know bitcoin has only started its climb to reach 100k and up.

People who are selling are either panicking newbies or day traders squeezing out newbies...locking in profits or shorting bitcoin.

You have to look at bitcoin charts for long term not short-term hodling.
Activity: 66
You are not a real bitcoiner or else you wouldnt have said these words as all the true btcsians are well aware of its volatility Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
The decision is always with us whether we are going to hold or sell our cryptocurrencies we have in our wallet. Volatility of bitcoin is already natural so it's already expected that price will go down drastically. So for me, why should i sell if i'm already losing? That's why i will just hodl my bitcoin for a while and see how the prices go in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 99
according to the historical data bitcoin is now pretty stable, don't understand how you got theese numbers and why are they telling anything about crypto volatility
Activity: 140
Well every market i think the price is really volatile, but when you see it in a long term period you will see if dumping or pumping, markets are usually designed for long term purposes and i believe holding on it will surely make you a winner in the future.
Activity: 39
Buy a small amount of bitcoin, then the wide volatility will not bother you much. And you can buy a little cheaper.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Its not bad to hold it. Being volatile is an advantage to have bitcoin which is when the price is down, its a chance to buy and add more of your bitcoin and have something to hold and make it grow when bitcoin's price will go up again and may mulltiply your bitcoin
This tactic is the most optimal. Indeed, the most correct is the periodic extraction of profits, rather than simply holding bitcoin for a long-term perspective. If you are selling bitcoin, when it, in your opinion, has temporarily reached its price peak and then goes down for a while in price, and then buy it when it drops to the price bottom, you not only extract additional profits, you also make bitcoin more stable, reduce its volatility. Those same individuals who simply expect its very large price growth can see a return of bitcoin to the original value that was at its purchase, or even lower.
Activity: 121
I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the value is in low price as of now and hold it until the price is back in high value.
Holding for along term is not a problem because we all know the price of it is volatility. All we need is patience and work hard to gain a huge profit.
Activity: 266
Because there is high volatility that's why you to hold for a longer period, pending when the price will be a bit stable before selling.
Pages:
Jump to: