Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is so volatile right now! Why should I even hold? - page 22. (Read 57641 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Everyone is forgetting the fact that Bitcoin even now is sitting on top of 600% gains from 2017. Everyone was happy when BTC went up by 2,000%. But panic selling is triggered when some of those gains get washed away.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
From the very start we all know that one of the characteristic of bitcoin was its volatility. Bitcoin this past few weeks dump so better hold your coins or buy more. In this case, if bitcoin may pump you can gain more than what you expected. So,  since bitcoin dump and all altcoins better hold it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
As we all know,one of the unique characteristic of bitcoin is its volatility. The price keeps on changing almost everyday. But regardless of its volatile price, many people are still looking up to it. It is because it you'll earn much bigger profit if its volatile. Once you invest bitcoin while its in low price and hold it,then after several months, when the price goes up,maybe 2 or 3 times higher the price when you bought yours,trade it. With this way, you'll have bigger profit.

And this is the right statement. Volatility of Bitcoin gives the traders the best chance to get profits. Buy BTC when it is down. It will grow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

What are your thoughts??? What should we do??

As it stands today at this moment, the Bitcoin volatility index reads:
4.57% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
3.54% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310

The volatility of bitcoin is still noted from far and wide and even until now it is really feared that any day it might cause a fallout or that this day might be the last day for bitcoin. One possible thing that i can say is that the volatility of bitcoin is a chance for others to invest and the more people invest the more time that it can return to its stable point and even go up to raise its balue again
Activity: 113
As we all know,one of the unique characteristic of bitcoin is its volatility. The price keeps on changing almost everyday. But regardless of its volatile price, many people are still looking up to it. It is because it you'll earn much bigger profit if its volatile. Once you invest bitcoin while its in low price and hold it,then after several months, when the price goes up,maybe 2 or 3 times higher the price when you bought yours,trade it. With this way, you'll have bigger profit.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I suggest to hold it for those who have bitcoin, because I also feel the bitcoin dump and altcoin also follow it, now I also feel annoyed because my money amount keeps decreasing every time, I think this is the right time for the holiday hahaha Grin
Activity: 308
If you can make daily trading and benefit from this volatility by selling at 5% gain and buying at dip it would be the best thing to do but if not I would hodl and wait for market to go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
6.71% the latest 30-day volatility estimate
6.64% the latest 60-day volatility estimate

The bitcoin volatility index for present day can be seen at: https://btcvol.info/
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
Well since 2010 and now, bitcoin show promising progress and eventhough that bitcoin still not everyone's expect , I still invest/hold no matter what happen.
Bitcoin is risky activity so I will take any risk for bitcoin trading !
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Values in the crypto world will always be volatile and that is one disadvantage that we need to accept. However,
With nitcoin's value going way too deep, i guees it is best to hold and buy some rather than selling them and lose
Some of your investments.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
With the price of Bitcoin being so volatile should we ever consider buying or even holding if we have bitcoins?

My opinion of bitcoin longterm can be investigated here in this post titled "Hacks & puppets & forks - how to destroy bitcoin": https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacks-puppets-forks-how-to-destroy-bitcoin-1834310

Well even from the start there really has been volatility to cruptocurrency that has been a cause for concern not just to people but also to the government that is also taking a look at it. HOwever I think that with the years it can grow to respectable stable levels
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
People can make big profits with it's volatility sure the price goes down sometimes but it is not that big of an decrease when the price falls it eventually goes up and recover then climb to even new price heights in just a few weeks and stays there. Volatility has it's pros and cons too you just have to make it the most out of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It's true that bitcoin prices often change sometimes up and down, I advise you to be patient until prices start to stabilize again and keep going up, do not take action for a while unless bitcoin persists at the highest price point then you can sell it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Because, fluctuations are normal, the volatility of bitcoin prices are also expected. You should hold it... Bitcoin may go down but it surely go up after some time.
Activity: 238
I would hold since all altcoins are pegged to the BTC, and most exchanges use BTC to trade for altcoins. This only means that people will buy bitcoin to buy altcoins, meaning that the value of BTC will increase over time even though it may have rise and falls, but the trend will likely be mostly an uptrend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

Although bitcoin was always getting into volatility, we must still keep on holding into it because we all know that despite of all the circumstances that bitcoin has been facing, we are still seeing the improvements in the price rate that admit it or not do really satisfy and gives hope to us to still continue on using and getting into bitcoin cryptocurrency usage. So you must still evenly hold into it and do not doubt its capability and capacity to grow in number that will surely beneficial to each and everyone of us.

If not holding, you must be a good trader to keep yourself confident on the market. This is not for everyone for sure. Only good ones can do this if you think the price is fluctuating harshly.

Yah, but hold long-term, for more than 3 years, you need not worry about short term fluctuations.
Activity: 280

Although bitcoin was always getting into volatility, we must still keep on holding into it because we all know that despite of all the circumstances that bitcoin has been facing, we are still seeing the improvements in the price rate that admit it or not do really satisfy and gives hope to us to still continue on using and getting into bitcoin cryptocurrency usage. So you must still evenly hold into it and do not doubt its capability and capacity to grow in number that will surely beneficial to each and everyone of us.

If not holding, you must be a good trader to keep yourself confident on the market. This is not for everyone for sure. Only good ones can do this if you think the price is fluctuating harshly.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Volatility is exactly the reason that you should hold if you want a safe investment. Any attempt to trade on the day to day volatility will be very very risky and could see you lose your whole investment.

Trading is truly unpredictable right now especially China's threat are still at the present and JP morgan continue to criticize bitcoin for his self interest gain so because of these, volatile may in favor of disadvantage anytime to bitcoin that why i prefer to hoard because it was surely safe due to we always just depend on day to day market trading results.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Volatility is exactly the reason that you should hold if you want a safe investment. Any attempt to trade on the day to day volatility will be very very risky and could see you lose your whole investment.
Pages:
Jump to: