Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin’s Slide Below $40K Amid FTX Liquidation and ETF Turmoil - page 2. (Read 308 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Bloomberg had the most accurate report about the Ftx liquidation. It’s true they were selling GBTC but it was only for the first 3 days after the etf was launched. So what was sold today wasn’t for Ftx. Unless they get more shares which I haven’t read about.

Overall we are still like $1B in net inflows but the price keeps dipping. I think people are just throwing in the towel and want to take profits now rather than wait and have it touch the $30K or head lower.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Grayscale has been sending huge amounts of bitcoin to Coinbase Prime for like 4 days now; safe to assume the sell pressure has been coming from them as GBTC holders have been dumping their GBTC shares(understandably so because of Grayscale's reputation and high fees).

One thing's for sure, I wish I was quite heavy in cash right now because things should get better after all the sell pressure from them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
I have not heard any news about FTX Liquidation, and this may be due to the high SOL, but I think it is fake news, as bankruptcy lawsuits take years before compensation is reached. You can follow the latest FTX news via https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5419710 and update it with links or questions
It is true that funds such as BlackRock (IBIT) and Fidelity (FBTC) each raised more than a billion dollars, but they did not buy it from CEXs, so it did not affect the price, and most of it came from Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust (GBTC).

Everything you wanted to know about Grayscale BTC Trust but were afraid to ask!
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Just come across this news now , is there any given reason for what is happening in the market now? upon staying in above 40 whole December last year and 3 weeks this January finally it falls down below 40k$

https://bitpinas.com/cryptocurrency/bitcoins-slide-below-40k/?fbclid=IwAR20ro73gYKi1Vf_6d7-Cigk3YlQhBbpgkhtiYJoGC9XJmTtVTgUf5t87kY

If there is similar topic please advise me as I can lock this thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: