Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinSoV (BSOV) - Worlds First Mineable & Deflationary Token - page 4. (Read 3865 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Guys, get yourselfs over to telegram and vote YES !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
All the newbies with one activity are letting the world know how much fun mining BitcoinSoV is... You should come up with a better strategy guys...
Mining is fun, though. Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
Look at these informational images I made Smiley

BitcoinSov (BSoV) is the most interesting deflationary crypto project I have seen since Bomb Token.
Mix the inflation and pow-mining of Bitcoin with the deflation of Bomb Token, and you will have BSoV! I tried mining a bit now, and the difficulty is low, so it's easy to grab up some Wink

I agree about the mining. It's an uphill battle, but people keep spending money on mining which gives the token its value. This project is going to last years, it may be a slow start, but it's still very early!

Indeed, it is very early! At the time of writing, the page https://bsov.info/ shows that there are only 416 addresses that contain BSoV tokens.
It also looks like the only mining pool has only about 20 active miners, plus about 40 inactive ones (their hashrate shows as 0).
The total hashrate about 1 month ago was about 6GH/s, and now it is 40GH/s.
One Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti with CUDA gives about 1,2GH/s, so it looks like only about 30 high-end graphic cards are mining BSoV at the moment.
Activity: 11
BitcoinSov (BSoV) is the most interesting deflationary crypto project I have seen since Bomb Token.
Mix the inflation and pow-mining of Bitcoin with the deflation of Bomb Token, and you will have BSoV! I tried mining a bit now, and the difficulty is low, so it's easy to grab up some Wink

I agree about the mining. It's an uphill battle, but people keep spending money on mining which gives the token its value. This project is going to last years, it may be a slow start, but it's still very early!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
All the newbies with one activity are letting the world know how much fun mining BitcoinSoV is... You should come up with a better strategy guys...

There is a problem with newbies learning to mine?

Haven't bothered to look if i'm a newbie, guess i'll check.  what i will say is i don't spend much time on an antiquated message board, yet somehow manage to have mined a number of projects, and bought/sold an even greater number of coins and tokens.

You may or may not be an exception, but most of these newbies are just bumping the thread for sure.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
maybe this is the same as the 0xbch or 0xbtc token which before it exits
Activity: 22

There is a problem with newbies learning to mine?

Haven't bothered to look if i'm a newbie, guess i'll check.  what i will say is i don't spend much time on an antiquated message board, yet somehow manage to have mined a number of projects, and bought/sold an even greater number of coins and tokens.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 1
i found mining bitcoin sov really cool as it was so easy to set up on my windows
device, i have never mined before but this was so easy i couldn’t resist ! thankyou bitcoin sov !!
Activity: 1
I have found mining Bitcoin SoV VERY easy as you’re able to do it on your windows laptop, this is the first time I’ve mined in a few years and this is a lot easier than I remember! Thank you BSoV! I’m excited to see where this will go!
Activity: 2
Thanks for the pool, let's me mine without paying gas fees  Wink
We've been able to mine for the last week at 1.2 gwei, so I have cut the pool fees in half. Thanks for all of the support everyone!
Activity: 3
bitcoinSov is mined using keccak256 sha3 algo which is simple and easy,if you have windows os you can mine bitcoinSov,just create infura account and follow the instructions given at https://www.btcsov.com/mining
What makes me confused is the name BitcoinSov but based on the ethereum network, has it been thought through? are there no other options?

The name Bitcoin is probably due to the 21,000,000 mineable tokens. A Bitcoin implementation on Ethereum with a deflationary burn that provides a Store of Value.

I do tend to agree with you though, seeing the name Bitcoin automatically makes me question the legitimacy of any new coin. After digging into it I come to accept the name and understand the purpose of it, but I guess it wouldn't be my first choice either. I do love the project and community though, obviously.

Most people are calling it BSoV though, so it feels a bit better doing down.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
What makes me confused is the name BitcoinSov but based on the ethereum network, has it been thought through? are there no other options?
Pages:
Jump to: