Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinSurf.org SCAM? - page 2. (Read 16846 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2016, 01:02:19 PM
what type of site is? and what the work was you did to make money on this site? bitsurf is sound like a ptc site.. if it is a ptc site then it is 100% scam. never ever trust it.

We turn "auto surf" On and it's make all the work. haha  Cheesy

No one advertiser pay for this kind of publisher. And the site offers much more than a PTC site. Only scammer site owner make profit. You let him refreshing your page and he is earning from ads views from your IP. I already saw two or three sites like that. Sorry, but the first impression about a site like that is total scam, there is no way to be mistaken...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 24, 2016, 12:38:25 PM
I'm so exicited because after almost 3weeks running this site to my computer autosurf thing finally ill be getting my. 5btc only to find out that I need to pay. 06btc first before I can widraw my earnings so so scam waste of time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 24, 2016, 12:25:15 PM
what type of site is? and what the work was you did to make money on this site? bitsurf is sound like a ptc site.. if it is a ptc site then it is 100% scam. never ever trust it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2016, 12:15:49 PM
Don't invest in this kind of websites were they ask to pay first before they can pay you. Ask yourself the question why should I pay first to get payed back. If there were any kind of costs they could also pay you less.
I am not! I was wondering if anyone on here did lose it and why it is not a discussion.
There are people who lost there investment and they didn't get the promised payment. After to much scam accusion against them on the forums they just start new website and do the same again.

First they create the scam site with high promises of payment. Maybe they can give some money in the beggining to lure more users to their scheme. Some weeks later the scheme is discovered and people stop using the scam site.

So they close the site, change the name, create a new forum account and start all again with the same false promises. Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 24, 2016, 12:12:42 PM
Don't invest in this kind of websites were they ask to pay first before they can pay you. Ask yourself the question why should I pay first to get payed back. If there were any kind of costs they could also pay you less.

Yes, is piece of shit and scam!
don't invest in this project Shocked
don't lose your money!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
March 24, 2016, 12:11:30 PM
I am not! I was wondering if anyone on here did lose it and why it is not a discussion.
There are people who lost there investment and they didn't get the promised payment. After to much scam accusion against them on the forums they just start new website and do the same again.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 24, 2016, 11:49:57 AM
Also, you will love this, you can't delete it, even if you use the password you sign on! It will say, WRONG PASSWORD!
March 24, 2016, 11:46:30 AM
March 24, 2016, 11:45:16 AM
I feel sorry for your loss but take this as a lesson for you to keep that investing money in these shady programs will do you no good. They are obviously a scam when they first prompt you a deposit of such big amount just so you can withdraw your earnigs.
Um, I did not lose. Even if I could, I can't.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
March 24, 2016, 11:44:04 AM
I am sharing that I am really sure Bitcoinsurf.org is a scam, because they are asking 0.06BTC to give as to verified my account before I can cash out. I feel so awful.  Embarrassed

You can move this if you want to.
I feel sorry for your loss but take this as a lesson for you to keep that investing money in these shady programs will do you no good. They are obviously a scam when they first prompt you a deposit of such big amount just so you can withdraw your earnigs.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
March 24, 2016, 11:38:45 AM
March 24, 2016, 11:36:07 AM
I am sharing that I am really sure Bitcoinsurf.org is a scam, because they are asking 0.06BTC to give as to verified my account before I can cash out. I feel so awful.  Embarrassed

they don't pay to you?
really scam..

i dont want use this service.
show your proof please

I'm not sure what the OP can prove... He mentioned they are requesting 0.06BTC in order for him to withdraw. Maybe he can post a screenshot of the page where they request his money.... But that still doensn't conclusively prove they wouldn't pay afterwards. That being said: i'm still 99% percent sure they're a scam in case they ask for a deposit before allowing a withdrawal.

Will this work?

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12189623_598270270325851_6832277139312081174_n.jpg?oh=9cac3d08170587d64d33c42f4f23dd1a&oe=578FF02E

yes, for proof need screenshot..
please post it here.

March 24, 2016, 11:29:11 AM

they ask 0.06BTC when you would witdraw?how much bitcoin will you witdraw?i think its normaly f they ask you to deposite before you witdraw,its normal if you will witdraw larger bitcoin amount than you deposite,but i never try bitcoinsurf.org,so it might scam from another view.

I don't know.... Why would it be normal to deposit before you can withdraw?
The OP basically performed a payed task, there shouldn't be a hurdle to withdraw his earnings... I'm 99% sure this is a scam.

I feel it is because I saw another post that were surf sites, probably to get bitcoin.
March 24, 2016, 11:26:46 AM
An obvious scam, sorry mate. but any site that demands payment before withdrawals id usually scam. Be careful out there
Thanks, I wish others quit promoting it.
March 24, 2016, 11:25:10 AM
as every one saying. it is no doubt a scam program.. legit and paying sites won' ask for money before payment ever.. by they way. how much you earned from bitcoinsurf and want to cashout them? just forget them.
) Roughly 0.16BTC.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2016, 09:51:34 AM
as every one saying. it is no doubt a scam program.. legit and paying sites won' ask for money before payment ever.. by they way. how much you earned from bitcoinsurf and want to cashout them? just forget them.
March 24, 2016, 04:16:32 AM

they don't pay to you?
really scam..

show your proof please

I'm not sure what the OP can prove... He mentioned they are requesting 0.06BTC in order for him to withdraw. Maybe he can post a screenshot of the page where they request his money.... But that still doensn't conclusively prove they wouldn't pay afterwards. That being said: i'm still 99% percent sure they're a scam in case they ask for a deposit before allowing a withdrawal.

yes, for proof need screenshot..
please post it here.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
March 24, 2016, 02:57:49 AM

they don't pay to you?
really scam..

show your proof please

March 24, 2016, 02:54:25 AM

they don't pay to you?
really scam..

show your proof please
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
March 24, 2016, 02:54:11 AM
An obvious scam, sorry mate. but any site that demands payment before withdrawals id usually scam. Be careful out there
Pages:
Jump to: