Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinSurf.org SCAM? - page 3. (Read 16846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
March 24, 2016, 02:51:08 AM
I am sharing that I am really sure Bitcoinsurf.org is a scam, because they are asking 0.06BTC to give as to verified my account before I can cash out. I feel so awful.  Embarrassed

You can move this if you want to.
they ask 0.06BTC when you would witdraw?how much bitcoin will you witdraw?i think its normaly f they ask you to deposite before you witdraw,its normal if you will witdraw larger bitcoin amount than you deposite,but i never try bitcoinsurf.org,so it might scam from another view.

I don't know.... Why would it be normal to deposit before you can withdraw?
The OP basically performed a payed task, there shouldn't be a hurdle to withdraw his earnings... I'm 99% sure this is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 24, 2016, 02:36:08 AM
I am sharing that I am really sure Bitcoinsurf.org is a scam, because they are asking 0.06BTC to give as to verified my account before I can cash out. I feel so awful.  Embarrassed

they ask 0.06BTC when you would witdraw?how much bitcoin will you witdraw?i think its normaly f they ask you to deposite before you witdraw,its normal if you will witdraw larger bitcoin amount than you deposite,but i never try bitcoinsurf.org,so it might scam from another view.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
March 23, 2016, 11:27:27 PM
It's a scam for sure. Any services that asks any knd of payment from you before you can withdraw your earnigs from them are scams. Also these surf to be paid services won't really bring you any profit so I suggest you to just stay away from this kind of program. Thy are more likely ponzis in disguise.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
March 23, 2016, 11:17:50 PM

never heard about it but for me it's true scam. im never found legit site, where i must deposit to get withdraw my balance except scam cloudmining. like hashprofit, cloudminr.io.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2016, 11:13:59 PM
0.06 BTC cashout is surely a scam. And this "surf" method to earn is always a lie. This doesn't make any profit for site owner, so there is no reason for give us money. Every offer that looks so good to be true is a lie.

Stay away from this kind of BTC site.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 23, 2016, 10:44:34 PM

Pages:
Jump to: