Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 5. (Read 164838 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:41:13 AM
The Bitcointalk account price estimator is inaccurate . I don't know how it works but 100% the price is overrated.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
November 23, 2017, 05:27:55 AM
Really cool project.

Just one thing that my post count is 136 at present and the activity as per profile is 98. The result showed both potential activity and activity as 112. (which is 14 X 8 weeks I've been here).

Basically, I din't get any EPA as my activity and potential activity is the same. Shouldn't Potential activity be the same as number of posts? The number can be modified taking the posts per day into account (if they are burst posts or widely distributed).

Though the good thing I deduced from the formula was that my post quality has been judges as excellent. That is good to know. Thank you..Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 02:48:49 AM
this a very good and cool idea about the  bitcoin account price estimating. they depend upon on the amount in account and that what will be purchased it
Activity: 1
November 22, 2017, 07:16:26 PM
Hey thats really cool, fair play for putting the time and effort into it. I understand where people are coming from regarding the length issues with longer posts not always equalling quality posts, but I guess you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere.

Personally I think factoring in the number of 1st posts in large (20+ pages) would be a good indicator, if you could parse the thread titles for ANN, BOUNTY etc that would suggest that they're adding value by managing campaigns and thus have a lot of cred behind them.
Activity: 31
November 22, 2017, 12:48:58 PM
Does this website take into account the current value of bitcoin as it stands on let's say coinmarketcap?  I would think there should be a updating value to pull data from coinmarketcap to help estimate the value of the account in BTC.  Realistically, these accounts should be valued in terms of EUR/USD/other fiat to keep the price of the accounts less volatile. Over time, the value of the accounts should grow linearly and more stable due to activity, post quality, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
November 20, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
I love the tool very much.
watching the price continues grow up can make me happy to add more quality content.
It helps me to increase my potential, how many weeks and activities to catch up
The price estimated on the website has nothing to do with the actual prices of your account.I have said that many times on the same thread but people often keep repeatedly asking this.Your potential cannot be increased technically,it will only grow with time and of course your activity on the forum.Also,adding quality content doesn't increase the prise of your account...You shouldn't be caring about it unless  you're planning to sell your account.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 02:39:22 PM
I love the tool very much.
watching the price continues grow up can make me happy to add more quality content.
It helps me to increase my potential, how many weeks and activities to catch up
Activity: 62
November 20, 2017, 01:39:56 AM
Great idea here and very nice project.
:wq
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 49
November 19, 2017, 08:29:10 PM
I find it ironic that people use the bitcointalk forum to sell their bitcointalk accounts. I guess everything in the world has some kind of value. Nonetheless, nice tool, I have a project I'm currently working on that does similar web scraping for account data.
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 15
BTC TRADER SINCE 2010
November 19, 2017, 11:34:22 AM
I love you're tool, and i love Java

Thanks

Cordially
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 17, 2017, 04:39:53 AM
nice tool , im using it since months !
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 08:52:58 AM
There was talk a while back to give lower value to some forum sections over others, was this implemented? Which forum sections are worth less and by how much?
Thanks for a great tool.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
November 10, 2017, 02:16:33 AM
But nonetheless it seems signature managers do look at that metric. I like to be concise and to the point, and this penalizes me.
If they are looking at that metric, it certainly is not through my website. The post quality metric is not shown to the user.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
November 10, 2017, 02:10:44 AM
But nonetheless it seems signature managers do look at that metric. I like to be concise and to the point, and this penalizes me.
staff
Just writing some code
November 09, 2017, 11:47:15 PM
Hi Dev or guys!

According to the estimator program,Bitcointalk has
" good posts (>100 characters excluding quoted text) to bad posts (<100 characters excluding quotes) (whitespace is trimmed)"

When someone is posted on a bitcointalk, does bitcointalk  programing identify whether it is over 100 characters or less?
No. Bitcointalk does not care about your post lengths. Also the length of a post is not necessarily a good indicator of the actual quality of a post. You can make a very short high quality post and very long, rambly, low quality posts.
Activity: 147
November 09, 2017, 11:38:23 PM
Hi Dev or guys!

According to the estimator program,Bitcointalk has
" good posts (>100 characters excluding quoted text) to bad posts (<100 characters excluding quotes) (whitespace is trimmed)"

When someone is posted on a bitcointalk, does bitcointalk  programing identify whether it is over 100 characters or less?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 09, 2017, 02:46:48 PM
The database has been cleared and the server has been rebooted. Should be fixed now.
You really got to be having too much patience for a programmer to do that every time : P Do you think there would be scope if something better comes up serving the same purpose ? I mean making money from the adverts.

Just tried it now and was not asked any fee for the key. Waited the 4 minutes and received the full report.
Fee ? What Am I missing on here ?  Shocked
Activity: 56
November 09, 2017, 02:38:40 PM
Just tried it now and was not asked any fee for the key. Waited the 4 minutes and received the full report.
staff
Just writing some code
November 09, 2017, 02:10:46 PM
The database has been cleared and the server has been rebooted. Should be fixed now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 10:35:20 AM
Can't access the website at the moment so assuming it's a problem on your end. Finding it very useful for finding staked addresses to prove that someone really does own the account and helping with providing loans to people so thanks for that.
Pages:
Jump to: