Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account Prices? - page 3. (Read 2878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
February 13, 2017, 10:16:31 AM
Better to don't plan to cell account because you will just receive negative trust  and i think they are not allowed right now to sell bitcoin accounts..
But there are still many people are still selling bitcoin but in anonymous way unless if you are lender and the owner is defaulter and you can sell his account.. and use the bctalkpricer the equal value or estimate value there just divided them into 2 and i think it will be come enough value for that account..
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
February 13, 2017, 10:05:17 AM
You could have just searched on Google for your bitcoin account price.
Just type bitcoin talk account price estimator and the first link will be what you are looking for.
There they will ask you your account number.
You can just open your last post then check the URL.
Some number will be written after 'u' ( like u=7493730).
Copy that and paste it there and boom you have your estimated account price.
Then you can sell your account on this forum itself.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
February 13, 2017, 09:20:59 AM
you can use bitcointalkprice.info, but in there only estimator price, not accurate the real price
you can calculation use average antoher person is salling account in digital good section or auction section
youre can compare price in there use bitcointalkprice.info
Stop giving same answer, because other user already did that. It looks you are just a spammer.

Just remembering that many people are bent on negotiating with accounts that have been sold. Even some signature campaigns don't accept that the account has belonged to other people before, it's good to think long before you buy.
Mostly signature campaigns only don't accept accounts which have red trust from DT members.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
February 13, 2017, 09:03:18 AM
you can use bitcointalkprice.info, but in there only estimator price, not accurate the real price
you can calculation use average antoher person is salling account in digital good section or auction section

www.bctalkaccountpricer.info is not provided exact price but we all should agree this estimator shows the posts and its break down, SMAS list accounts, potential activity and trust. However, this will provide the little knowledge about the every account with the help of searching by your UID.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 13, 2017, 08:32:46 AM
As far as I know, this site sells Bitcointalk accounts.
What is the calculated of any account price. If I want to sell my own account, what should I determine?
bitcointalkaccountpricer.info gives estimates of an account. I don't know if it still have an option to give an estimated price.
Mate, I guess that estimator is not that accurate on how much the account is trusted, there are many account here that was estimated with good price but the account is not that reputable, so better search on for most reputable seller first.  So be sure to consult the auction section and you will get to know the estimate prices on which accounts are sold.

There's one more thing I'm worried about. Suppose we sold our account. The person who bought the account did an illegal job with this account.
Is it possible that we are not guilty? Can they sue us for they know our IP address?
It's possible,that is why people are red tagging who are selling and buying accounts here,some of them are being used to scam people via ico since newbies cannot post graphics and besides if the account you sold is attach to one of your social account you might get trace if used to scam people.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 882
February 13, 2017, 08:01:14 AM
Just remembering that many people are bent on negotiating with accounts that have been sold. Even some signature campaigns don't accept that the account has belonged to other people before, it's good to think long before you buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
February 13, 2017, 07:34:07 AM
That will be the best idea.In as usual you can use Bitcointalk Account Price Estimator but so far don't thing in accurate as i have believed.The price of bitcoin talk account prices is based on various object that help you out calculated t.Older the Bitcointalk account with positive trust also the more well known any many more help you out decided the right price.For more further information research digital good section.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 06:08:09 AM
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 12, 2017, 11:56:36 PM
What is the calculated of any account price. If I want to sell my own account, what should I determine?
bitcointalkaccountpricer.info gives estimates of an account. I don't know if it still have an option to give an estimated price.
Mate, I guess that estimator is not that accurate on how much the account is trusted, there are many account here that was estimated with good price but the account is not that reputable, so better search on for most reputable seller first.  So be sure to consult the auction section and you will get to know the estimate prices on which accounts are sold.

There's one more thing I'm worried about. Suppose we sold our account. The person who bought the account did an illegal job with this account.
Is it possible that we are not guilty? Can they sue us for they know our IP address?
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
February 08, 2017, 11:02:51 AM
February 08, 2017, 10:13:46 AM
Price determines on the quality of post. If your account has low quality post expect that your account has a lower value  unlike on the accounts with good quality post has the greater value.

Yeah. https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ This site is calculating the price by doing some evaluations according to the number of messages. But it is not possible to understand the quality of the messages entered.

Therefore, when determining the price of any account you need to consider the quality of the message.
February 08, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Its the users that sell accounts not the forum. Its not actually a good sign if you are trying to sell yours. Not becuase your account has low rank but accounts being sold are usually used for scamming. Is Michel de Montaigne your real name? Because if it is, you are in bad situation after you got this sold. You'd be tagged being a scammer if this account will be used to scam people from the forum. You could even be tagged by selling your account, the point is that registering an account is easy so a person doesn't actually had to buy one unless he is up for something.

I do not intend to sell my account. I just heard it was something like that. I know you have an account exchange on the Forum.
Some users are talking about it. I was wondering what the price of an account is based on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
February 06, 2017, 08:26:39 PM
I agree the estimator isn't accurate as it doesn't rate the quality of posts, just the number. Really depends on the quality, otherwise it has less value.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 06, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
Price determines on the quality of post. If your account has low quality post expect that your account has a lower value  unlike on the accounts with good quality post has the greater value.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
February 06, 2017, 06:21:56 PM
Selling accounts on bitcointalk isn't restricted, but it's not recommend to do it. Many sold accounts were used for scam purpose. I advice forget idea to sell your account. Such things in mostly cases ends with negative trust for buyer and seller.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 06, 2017, 04:14:09 PM
Everybody says it's allowed to sell accounts on this forum, but it's not really allowed without negative consequences. I tell you about it now, because after you show interest in buying an account you can lose your reputation for nothing.

Don't show interest in buying accounts or you can have your trusted negatived by someone. And after this happen there isn't anything more you can do about it. Forget about accounts trade on this forum, even if you don't have pretension to scam others you can have desnecessary problems... Use your own account and be happy.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 06, 2017, 01:57:17 PM

Oh, this estimator that was posted is not accurate then.
estimating price of the accounts is not accurate the good part of that site honestly it can help you to know if the account is banned from smas and the other posted bitcoin address history.. the estimate price is not a good idea to use for selling account its not accurate. and i think selling account right now is not allowed..,
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
February 06, 2017, 01:56:08 PM

Its the users that sell accounts not the forum. Its not actually a good sign if you are trying to sell yours. Not becuase your account has low rank but accounts being sold are usually used for scamming. Is Michel de Montaigne your real name? Because if it is, you are in bad situation after you got this sold. You'd be tagged being a scammer if this account will be used to scam people from the forum. You could even be tagged by selling your account, the point is that registering an account is easy so a person doesn't actually had to buy one unless he is up for something.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
February 06, 2017, 01:47:14 PM
Why will you sell your account? I'll buy it for 0.00000042 btc. 1 satoshi per activity.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
February 06, 2017, 01:41:36 PM
1.Site doesn't sell,forum members and account farmers do.
2.The prices are not stable or pre-determined.They vary from account to account.
3.Worthless.

P.S. : Account selling is not endorsed by the forum and it may land you with a negative feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: