Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk forum make own cryptocurrency ? - page 2. (Read 382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
Bitcoin is created and founded by Satoshi Nakamoto. And then he created this forum to discuss about cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin.

If bitcointalk user created another cryptocurrency, it's will be altcoin. Making own currency is possible, but I'm not sure if that's coin will be popular and have high value.
As we know Bitcoin is always dominating of other cryptocurrency for 10 years.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
In other words, the whole point of having this forum is to spread the name of bitcoins so there are no point of having anything else.
It is not a cryptocurrency for the forum, but it is the nearest one to what you asked for.
Wrong!
The concept of having collectible and having a cryptocurrency is totally two different aspect. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrecy we have here.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Bitcointalk.org collectible coin?. It was raised by theymos, but more than one year passed, there is not much progress from it.

It is not a cryptocurrency for the forum, but it is the nearest one to what you asked for.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
This has been suggested many times and the answer is still the same: the forum already has a cryptocurrency and it's already the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 17
Merit: 3
Bitcointalk is best cryptocurrency Forum in the world. Huge user use this forum, so i suggest possible to launch bitcointalk own cryptocurrency. when launch possible i believe world most popular cryptocurrency make bitcointalk forum own currency.

Note:  Just my dream
Pages:
Jump to: