Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOINTALK FORUM NEEDS A DEFI SUB-BOARD - page 3. (Read 570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
December 07, 2020, 05:12:31 AM
I suggest a sub-board complete with its own:
-->Degen Admins
-->Denen Rules
-->Degen mods
-->Degen design
-->Degen Ann threads
-->Degen Bounty Anns
-->Degen Rug Pull whistle threads
-->Degen News corner
--> Degen AMA corner
I can bet your idea of ​​the 9 spaces that you proposed not even one granted, DEFI is not part of the Bitcointalk forum, DEFI is a deadly disease more than the corona virus, so there is no space available in this forum for DEFI.
Your proposal will be put in the garbage disposal, I am sure of that.

What is Degen & Denen, I just heard about it, don't be weird, just do what you are used to in this forum, like everyone else.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
December 07, 2020, 05:03:57 AM
Decentralized Finance is just a use case that just works, there is nothing that will separate the fact that all DeFi projects are altcoins, what about centralized Finance? As a matter of fact DeFi isn't even perfect yet, many are losing money to DeFi projects and most developers rushing their DeFi projects are just running after it's hype, DeFi still have a long way to go
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
December 07, 2020, 04:58:57 AM
We only have bitcoin and altcoins in crypto space, DeFi are all altcoins and most of them are running on ERC20 smart contract, that's Ethereum blockchain, another altcoin or the king of all altcoins rather, if you are trying to push DeFi aside then let's start from creating different sub boards for CEFI too? Or oh Stable coins? How about some Security Tokens? All these are just use cases, they all belongs to alternative cryptocurrencies
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
December 07, 2020, 03:34:26 AM
This is an open request to the top Admins of this great Forum, please give us a DeFi corner where we defined dengens can go and fraternize.

As you may very well know, the crypto space is developing rather rapidly and DeFi happens to be at the forefront of that rapid push. So, methinks this Forum should also be evolving to maintain relevance in this space.

Should DEFI be some obscure topic under the Altcoin board? No, I don't think so.

You'll agree with me that this monster, with its equally beastly moniker, DEFI, is indeed in its beast mode already. Running riots on long held conventions, and in fact, threateningly to disrupt every beliefs about money the human race use to hold dear. But luckily for us, crypto buffs, its our very own beast.
So, let's accord it the respect it deserves and give it a complete sub-board on the forum.

I suggest a sub-board complete with its own:
-->Degen Admins
-->Denen Rules
-->Degen mods
-->Degen design
-->Degen Ann threads
-->Degen Bounty Anns
-->Degen Rug Pull whistle threads
-->Degen News corner
--> Degen AMA corner
And so much more.....

Because as I mentioned above, DeFi is a beast of disruption unleashed on our global monetary clime, so let's give it the beastly space it deserves.

If you agree With this request please hit the '+Merit' button for me.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: