Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk forum social media channels? - page 2. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This twitter says that is the official account. But nobody posts anything there since November. I do not know if it is official as I didn't find any post from @cobra or @Theymos about this.

The Twitter handle was quite active at one point of time. Full of Tweets related to past hacks and attacks related to this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
Theymos has an account on Reddit and I see some interesting discussions in r/bitcoin, where he is also a mod.

But that's not related to bitcointalk.but it's worth taking a look
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
This twitter says that is the official account. But nobody posts anything there since November. I do not know if it is official as I didn't find any post from @cobra or @Theymos about this.

Activity: 169
Merit: 18
Hi!

Are there official/unofficial Bitcointalk forum social media profiles available? (YouTube, Twitter, FB, Reddit, Discord, Telegram, Blogs, LinkedIn etc.?)

Nope, I never heard of any.
And make sure you login to this site only as people create many lookalike sites with lookalike name sites(same name but with different .extensions like .to) of this for phishing purpose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hi!

Are there official/unofficial Bitcointalk forum social media profiles available? (YouTube, Twitter, FB, Reddit, Discord, Telegram, Blogs, LinkedIn etc.?)

Pages:
Jump to: