Author

Topic: Bitcointalk IPL Prediction Pool & Discussion - page 121. (Read 17701 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
MI might post a score close to 180 currently which is pretty good. Punjab needs to bat well in order to win this match since MI bowlers are in great form.  KL Rahul needs to retain his form asap.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Punjab won the toss and elected to bowl against Mumbai. MI have reached 8/2 in 9 overs. So start has being good as Mumbai wanted and next 11 overs if one of the batsman satys and make 30-40 runs quickly MI will be able to score 180+ runs in 20 overs. Kock is batting on 36 in 27 balls.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
An easy win for SRH, I won too  Cheesy
Warner has proved that he is still fit for the world cup. I think he will be there. Vijay has played nicely. I had a feeling that he will play a good innings. He played well in international matches too. I think India will consider keeping him in the world cup squad.
First, congrats on your winning mate. So far, It was a brilliant chase, SunRisers Hyderabad got very first victory against RR but hard luck that Rajasthan doesn't win a match. About Warner, such a terrific comeback to the international arena and hopefully gonna be an explosive for Aussies in the upcoming world cup.
~snip~
Vijay Shankar has proved that he is a great batsman down the order, but he needs to play more carefully in order to register 50s or 100s in the future. Felt great to see SRH win with an over to spare.

Their batting lineup is pretty damn good as expected, but they seriously need to focus on improving their bowling and fielding.
You are right SRH needs to focus on their bowling line-up. So far in both matches they showed less than average performance. Only Rashid was different and rest was very average.
Rashid Khan is in another league when compared to the rest of the SRH bowlers including Bhuvi. Bhuvi is no Bumrah and he really needs to improve his game since Ishant and Umesh are improving at a faster pace at present.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
An easy win for SRH, I won too  Cheesy
Warner has proved that he is still fit for the world cup. I think he will be there. Vijay has played nicely. I had a feeling that he will play a good innings. He played well in international matches too. I think India will consider keeping him in the world cup squad.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
You guys making a killing in betting. congratulation for your win guys once again lol.

You are right SRH needs to focus on their bowling line-up. So far in both matches they showed less than average performance. Only Rashid was different and rest was very average.

Don't worry, they will come along as tournament proceed, it just a matter of time, they got 4 world class bowler in their team, they just need to balance the team with 4 foreign players.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A comfortable win for SRH, 199 runs wasn’t easy to reach.But tremendous performance from captain warner and Bairstow.SRH would be happy for sealing first win of IPL 2019.A very bad luck for RR, they also played well but Their bowler wasn’t good enough to compete with 198 runs in the board.This is the magic of IPL, high scoring match and you never know what will happen in next.            
You are right except that Warner isn't the captain , Kane Williamson is. He was the captain last season too.
SRH is usually known for their bowling performances but this one , they ought to remember.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
~snip~
Vijay Shankar has proved that he is a great batsman down the order, but he needs to play more carefully in order to register 50s or 100s in the future. Felt great to see SRH win with an over to spare.

Their batting lineup is pretty damn good as expected, but they seriously need to focus on improving their bowling and fielding.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
A comfortable win for SRH, 199 runs wasn’t easy to reach.But tremendous performance from captain warner and Bairstow.SRH would be happy for sealing first win of IPL 2019.A very bad luck for RR, they also played well but Their bowler wasn’t good enough to compete with 198 runs in the board.This is the magic of IPL, high scoring match and you never know what will happen in next.            
~snip~
I placed bet on 1.8 and now it turned into 1.93, I think it's good to go now.
I picked two.
One @ 2.50 and
Another @ 2.07

Very happy with the odd. Now it's time to wait and see if SRH wins the match. It will be a tough match.
The chance of winning is low. If Warner can score a big one, it will be easy. Otherwise, if he gets out sooner, SRH will be struggling to reach 170 even. There's not a good batting line in their team.

Warner made quick 69 in just 37 balls and Bairstow is out on 45. Match is on as SRH are 117/2. SRH still requires 82 runs in 54 balls. Both teams now have a equal chance and well poised match. If SRH has to win they would require atleast 20-30 runs quick partnership couple of them and they are set for the match.

Need 46 from 36 now. Vijay Shankar proving his worth right now. I don't think it's gonna be difficult for SRH now to win , they have plenty of wickets in hand.
Although I'm still wondering what happened to Bhuvi.

legendary
Great showdown for SRH. Warner and Bairstow built the foundation especially hits from Warner, Then Shankar fire and at the end Pathan and Rashid Khan finished it nicely.

Good to see the win for SRH.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
~snip~
I picked two.
One @ 2.50 and
Another @ 2.07

Very happy with the odd. Now it's time to wait and see if SRH wins the match. It will be a tough match.
The chance of winning is low. If Warner can score a big one, it will be easy. Otherwise, if he gets out sooner, SRH will be struggling to reach 170 even. There's not a good batting line in their team.

Warner made quick 69 in just 37 balls and Bairstow is out on 45. Match is on as SRH are 117/2. SRH still requires 82 runs in 54 balls. Both teams now have a equal chance and well poised match. If SRH has to win they would require atleast 20-30 runs quick partnership couple of them and they are set for the match.

Need 46 from 36 now. Vijay Shankar proving his worth right now. I don't think it's gonna be difficult for SRH now to win , they have plenty of wickets in hand.
Although I'm still wondering what happened to Bhuvi.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
~snip~
I picked two.
One @ 2.50 and
Another @ 2.07

~snip~
I picked two.
One @ 2.50 and
Another @ 2.07

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Oh boy, Sanju punishing bhuvi hard!!!

possibly 2 expensive death overs in Bhuvi 20-20 career.
legendary
~snip~
I picked two.
One @ 2.50 and
Another @ 2.07

In today Match, Sunrisers looks tough to beat. In the last match, their bowlers failed to finish the job but this time they must be willing to turn things around.
SRH bowlers are best but in their last match, Eden was totally in favor of batsman like as previous. I think today they will come back.

Anyone betting in today's match? I am still thinking for SRH to pick.
SRH bowlers are the best? Seriously? Apart from Rashid Khan, the rest are alright or downright horrible in my opinion.

Their batsmen on the other hand are pretty great overall. They need to improve their bowling if they want to qualify for the playoffs.
Bhuven and Sakib (although he was replaced today) are also good enough. Not all the team have 3 such kind of bowlers. I don't know how you measured them.

~snip~
I'm having 1.58 now for SRH which seems doesn't worth the risk. I would bet if the odd was above 1.70 for SRH. SRH bowlers are doing fine today and it seems score will be below 150 runs.
For me I am looking for an odd around 2.00. May be I will go if it's over 1.90 too however seems like it very patience game LOL
In today Match, Sunrisers looks tough to beat. In the last match, their bowlers failed to finish the job but this time they must be willing to turn things around.
SRH bowlers are best but in their last match, Eden was totally in favor of batsman like as previous. I think today they will come back.

SRH bowlers are the best? Seriously? Apart from Rashid Khan, the rest are alright or downright horrible in my opinion.

Their batsmen on the other hand are pretty great overall. They need to improve their bowling if they want to qualify for the playoffs.
legendary
~snip~
I'm having 1.58 now for SRH which seems doesn't worth the risk. I would bet if the odd was above 1.70 for SRH. SRH bowlers are doing fine today and it seems score will be below 150 runs.
For me I am looking for an odd around 2.00. May be I will go if it's over 1.90 too however seems like it very patience game LOL
The way SRH is playing, it's hard to get it. We need to wait :-)

I missed to bet on Australia too because of the bad odd. Now it's 1.29 there LOL
~snip~
I made up my mind however not placed any bet yet. Just waiting for a better odd.
Jump to: