Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcointalk is a business for "Hero Members" only... - page 2. (Read 2357 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Thats on you perspective but everyone has a chance and everyone can become a hero member.

Yap and its the lower ranks fault if they got band or get less credit cause those hero members also had once became a low rank. This post is..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thats on you perspective but everyone has a chance and everyone can become a hero member.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I like the fact that this forum provides so many different service. I have made a few deals on here but only got one feedback for it. If you deal with the right person things will work out but I would recommend using escrow if the other party has no trust.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
In any case this forum should be taken as a business, but as an important source of information. It is true that there interesting opportunities to get bitcoin here but this are only additional services. You should not put aside the real essence of this forum: to share ideas in order to spread this new economic alternative to others.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
You reached the hero member rank because of answering the other members questions, and helping other members. So, the other lower rank members helped you reach this hero rank. So don't underestimate others. p.s.

I can't see it, and I never met person who said as you. It was the orst answer today...

orst = worst

See how easy it is to reach Hero status? Simply post with grammatical errors, then quote yourself correcting the errors. If you scroll up, you'll see that I misspelled 'you're' as 'your' and was even quoted with the mistake within, but I simply edited my ost.

ost = post

BTW, do as I say and not as I do.  Tongue
vip
You reached the hero member rank because of answering the other members questions, and helping other members. So, the other lower rank members helped you reach this hero rank. So don't underestimate others. p.s.

I can't see it, and I never met person who said as you. It was the orst answer today...

orst = worst

See how easy it is to reach Hero status? Simply post with grammatical errors, then quote yourself correcting the errors. If you scroll up, you'll see that I misspelled 'you're' as 'your' and was even quoted with the mistake within, but I simply edited my ost.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Always presumed I noticed the little details, totally not noticing trust was hidden here till Luptin pointed it out.
The fact the perception about older accounts is asked, gives it weight even if it is just perception.
Would like to see a counter for newer accounts that are unjustly attacked, besides that no issues with hero accounts having perks.
Would be a better thread in meta I think.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
There are disadvantages of being late.
But it does not mean we are trash. As someone said "trust is winnable"
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

orst = worst

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Not too bad, bud. I edit my post if your interested.
I actually didn't see that one aswell.
Good thing trust is hidden on some boards.
The fun part is, that ratings could be removed in the matter of some minutes.
They'd only have to delete their ponzi support posts and PM whywefight/cryptodevil about it.
Easy as that.

Wink
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Not too bad, bud. I edit my post if your interested.
I actually didn't see that one aswell.
Good thing trust is hidden on some boards.
The fun part is, that ratings could be removed in the matter of some minutes.
They'd only have to delete their ponzi support posts and PM whywefight/cryptodevil about it.
Easy as that.
vip
Here's the truth: With an attitude like that, you're fucked for life.
Gleb is here, yay.
How are you doing Gleb? Cheesy

Not too bad, bud. I edit my post if you're interested.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Gleb is here, yay.
How are you doing Gleb? Cheesy
vip
As I see you do not help or donate the "little people" even if they have a new idea - because  those idea mess up your businesses.

This is what I experience - we need to do what you tell us, because those are the good way and I must not make a question: because you are as a dictator, or in the liberal society where not needed popular opinion.

Sorry, but this is the truth.

EDIT: Just noticed your trust thingy. Dude, you're already fucked! You're even too Goddamn stupid to simply create a new user account. Why don't you go and play in the street, and if you're lucky it'll only take one car to smack your ass back to the curb.
As I see you do not help or donate the "little people" even if they have a new idea - because  those idea mess up your businesses.

This is what I experience - we need to do what you tell us, because those are the good way and I must not make a question: because you are as a dictator, or in the liberal society where not needed popular opinion.

Sorry, but this is the truth.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Do  you mean doing actual business or just the business of participation?

Hero members ain't all that. You just have to hang around long enough spouting shite and then you become one. They used to be rare beasts but there are and will be tons as the forum matures further.

I'll be legendary relatively soon. Does that make me wise and awesome? Er, nope.

There are no shortage of wise and wonderful posts from freshly hatched members. Lots of utter dreck too of course.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
clearly.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
The Hero members have helped build up the forum and contributed to keeping it active all this time, so they have usually earned more respect for that time. There have been at least a couple cases of Hero users going off the rails and turning into a scammer. Legendary members are even higher up the food chain and usually have accrued quite a few positive trading transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: