Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins? - page 29. (Read 18930 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.

yeah, it definitely is.
usually all the forums that are popular with a good community are a better place to learn about a subject because you can ask others and they will help you with each question you have while you might not find a good article on some issues that is easy to understand
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
This is the best place to collect any information on bitcoin, a person who is new to the bitcoin world and wants to know more about bitcoin, I think this is the right place.

yes this is the right place but I see a lot of topic and sections and it's become really difficult find useful info!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.
honestly since i was came into these forum because i'm interested to find know about bitcoin and bitcointalk really help me get knowledge for bitcoin
and i guess people here have the same mind just like me and they will be agree with my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
This is the best place to collect any information on bitcoin, a person who is new to the bitcoin world and wants to know more about bitcoin, I think this is the right place.
If the new people can see past the shills and other accounts spewing BS on this forum, yes, it is a great place for people to get new information about Bitcoins and what has been happening with them, or any other variety of topics available on this forum.

It all comes down to whether or not you believe everything you read.
Activity: 952
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
It has helped me on my progress into the world of bitcoin tremendously!
If I have not stumbled upon it on a search using google about wallets and which ones to use... I would have just given up on trying to find out how to use it. Thanks to bitcointalkforums it has open my eyes on how it really works.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
not sure for people who always spamming for signature campaign,some people might need some information about bitcoin,and looking for in this forum,but i'm slos sure some people join to this forum for only to earn bitcoin and dont care about bitcoin knowledge or information.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
This is one of the biggest bitcoin forums as well as alts consolidated. We have almost everyone from various skillsets helping everyone. If you know how to use search properly, there is a treasure trove of information that can be learnt from. Just ignore the Games and Rounds section and you should be fine
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I have been on many other forums and this place is definitely one of the most active sites out there. On some of these other forums and sites, you can post a question and wait

a week to get 1 or 2 answers. Post a question or make a statement on this forum and you are guaranteed to get 5 or 6 answers within the next few hours. The trick is to filter

out all the fud and shilling and duplicate posts and get to the core answer. Sometimes the duplication is a bonus, because your answer gets validated by other users or they

will quickly identify the errors in your reply.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
yes its usefull for me,no only bitcoin news,i can get more than bitcoin information in this forum,i am often to get newest news from this forum,and you should not ask about this,dont ever think that we are here just for signature campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I think so. I have been learning many knowledge about bitcoin and some knowledge how to earn bitcoin . This forum also is giving me money more beside my income every week by joining the signatures campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes bitcoin is the first place for many of bitcoin supporters including me to get information and updates about bitcoin economy. Other place could be news or blog like coindesk, merkle, newsbtc etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk is very useful in this regard IMO. Even if you can't find the answer to your specific question here you can ask here where to find it and you will be provided with some useful links.
Totally agree, on this forum they all provide assistance which is very fun and can make us be more aware of all the information we want about bitcoin. Without those who have plunged in the bitcoin in this forum I will also most likely did not know Bitcoin deeper so I only use the Bitcoin the wrong way.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Bitcointalk is very useful in this regard IMO. Even if you can't find the answer to your specific question here you can ask here where to find it and you will be provided with some useful links.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is true, I was greatly helped by the existence of this Forum (bitcointalk), in this forum I can get knowledge and the development of the Bitcoin + bonus get some campaign sign of the Bitcoin: v. If the forum does not exist the possibility of rapidly growing small Bitcoin will as of now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Oh yes, I could not agree more!!
And not only that you can get informations here, with signature campaigns you can even earn a little bit of that currency.
Then you can buy whatever you like with it. This makes your understing of the whole Bitcoyn sytem even more fundamental.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Definitely one of the best resources to find out about bitcoin and anything crypto related, but it carries it's dangers so caution is advised when paying too much attention to what people say, the knowledge is there to be learned but there is a lot of fud around as well.

As long as you have an open mind and can double check facts then you are in a safe place.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104

yup!!! this is the best way to learn about bitcoin. i learned all i know about bitcoin through this site.
legendary
Activity: 840
this forum is brilliant. not only for news and learning about bitcoin. it is also a great source for learn how we can earn money through bitcoin. just take a look in marketplace you'll get lots of news announcements about new earning sources.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Well that's the purpose of a forum about bitcoin like this site. Bitcointalk is one of the most famous and trusted forum among bitcoin forums which gives information about bitcoin even recent activity about bitcoin is being post by other people. But just some people just use this site to earn money by selling accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: