Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is like a History Channel, dont you think? - page 2. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 0
It remembers everything that happens to us in the cryptographic world. Bitcointalk is where history is going on. New digital forms of money are made and kick the bucket, Bitcoin creates... The greater part of this is going on somewhat here. In the year 2014, the Bitcointalk started an open talk. Subsequently, this talk framed the premise of the new cryptographic money.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin price repeat like history. It has similarity with history it price sometime become very high or some time it become low . But same prices sometime repeat some years.
Activity: 224
BTC, in my opinion, is not like a history but it is going to be a history itself. BTC is a promising coin, the beginner of the Crypto-revolution. BTC will stay online and the price will go beyond our expectation one day.
Activity: 43
Bitcointalk is the place where history is happening. Bitcointalk remembers everything that happens to people and crypto currencies. Bitcointalk is also a great help to the newcomers who wants to learn more on crypto. You can learn from anywhere and anytime. Thanks to those people who created this forum to keep us updated about the BTC.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin facing many criticism because of it’s declining. But in this field everyone need to be patient because BTC is fluctuated so it’s not stable in this low rate it will high after some time.
Activity: 29
This is very unfortunate that to show bitcoin’s efficiency we need to talk about past performance. But all we know that “History repeats itself”. If bitcoin has faced a down fall, it is raising again by tis price which has crossed the $7k mark and will grow more.
Activity: 228
Well if we think about past then we can realize this forum is here to help others and let us know the current activities based on this Bitcointalk is really helpful for newbie’s.
Activity: 211
As it seems for now history is repeating itself and giving chance to people who haven't buy bitcoins. But, Bitcoin's price will rise in near future and there is no doubt about that.
Activity: 230
Yeah it is. It is also very helpful to me. I remember when I was new to the market I used to study from here a lot and it helped me analyzing the market condition.
Activity: 92
Your idea is very interesting. When I first came into contact with Bitcoin, it was only $500, and at the time I thought it was expensive. My idea was a joke!
Its true bitcointalk is a popular site and they increase their size also. Day by day it becomes popular among the peoples and now its price is also too high.
Activity: 383
It’s not that the bitcointalk talks about the history. Yeah people addresses a lot about past regarding the low price and how it got increased. Still there are lot productive discussions about the future also.
Activity: 28
Yes i agree. In this time bitcointalk is in a good position and their price is also expensive. Bitcointalk gradually increases their position.
It is really a platform where past is being recorded. It’ll easier in the future to check what happened before. Anyone can search their queries.
Activity: 54
I can’t agree more. One can analyze and find out market history clearly. It’s amazing.
Activity: 31
As Bitcointalk talks about the bitcoins and altcoins from the begginning till now, it is like a History Channel to me. Here, we can learn about how the condition of cryptocurrency was in the begginning and how it is in the present times. For example, the change of rates of cryptocurrencies, the previous values and other things.
Activity: 54
Well price of bitcoin is on a fall again and there is nothing to panic much at this. The price will recover soon like it did before. And yes you are right that this fallen can be taken as a opportunity as the price will each a peak soon hopefully.
Activity: 112
In the cryptocurrency market, everything is uncertain. So, you can’t say that when the price will be increased or decreased. But mining bitcoin is not an easy task. So, you will not get it at low price like before.
Activity: 84
In the past, the price of the dollar was not that much high. But now the price of the dollar is getting increased day by day. So, the price of bitcoin is also getting increased.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
you are right, history are weird, i know bitcoin from 2014 and in that time i think that bitcoin has the high rate, and i can't buy it, but for right now bitcoin is more expensive than 2014 price, and we still think that bitcoin is expensive, but i try to buy some bitcoin with some hope that next year or many years later the price of bitcoin is more expensive than now
Pages:
Jump to: