Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is like a History Channel, dont you think? - page 3. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I was thinking the same thing. Lol
This forum is like a history book and adding every bits of information about the crypto world day by day.
Activity: 65
It's a bit fun reading the topics and the panic people have when bitcoin was less than $1000. I believe most of us have once said "if I could back to 2009 I would have bought bitcoins" you know the choice between red and blue pill? where the blue can take you years back with all the knowledge you have now versus to the instant million dollar pill. So I console myself, even if bitcoin is around $6000 now, that this could be cheap price still years from now..

Good point.Smiley I agree with you. I think we'll think $6000 was very cheap after 5-6 years from now.
Activity: 160
Yes, we can look back on a lot of things in this forum. Bicointalk is a good reference for the entire encryption industry. Maybe at this point we should be confident, just as it was a few years ago when Bitcoin was $1,000.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
panic is only temporary, then bitcoin will be high again after the purchase volume is greater than sales.

so, in my opinion, bitcoin must fall to $ 4000 or to the lowest number to reach a higher value than 2017.

Old investors have spent too much of their capital, I think we have to wait for new whales.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Yes it is. Bitcointalk is really great, the history of crypto is  inside of it and I believe that it is really an amazing community of the bitcoin or crypto believer it is really the most amazing furom that can give some information about crypto to others who doesn't know it yet. I believe that this furom is really a helpful guide.
Activity: 41
Bitcoin really passed a long way since it had been launched. And yeah it has a very successful history with lots of ups and downs. But still it's history is really interesting and inspiring.
Activity: 280
Going back to the history of btc where price value is just cheap that almost everyone can just invest right away  could be the thing where people should have done before. I think only those early investors had sense that btc has the potential to grow and now they are earning huge profits. I believe that this is still the right time to invest btc while it is still on bear market and price is much lower now. Most probably, after several years from now, you will no longer regret that you had invested in btc since it will increase it's value soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
of course, now many people who already have bitcoin because of panic, just imagine this is the lowest price in the last 2 years. For new investors they must have done that. but for legends investors, they are not affected by the decline in prices like today ... !!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcointalk are history keeper about all scenrio experience of every member putting herein sharing in away to make thread about the experience accepting bitcoin, bitcoin is reference of the newbies want to research about the bitcoin and experience of bitcointalk members help them to learn what is bitcoin importance.
Activity: 84
Well, I guess we can call Bitcointalk the History Channel of Cryptocurrency. We can acquire knowledge about bitcoins and altcoins from the starting period to the present days from bitcointalk. We can study the change of price of bitcoins and altcoins through the time just like History. So, to me, it is like a History Channel.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It's a bit fun reading the topics and the panic people have when bitcoin was less than $1000. I believe most of us have once said "if I could back to 2009 I would have bought bitcoins" you know the choice between red and blue pill? where the blue can take you years back with all the knowledge you have now versus to the instant million dollar pill. So I console myself, even if bitcoin is around $6000 now, that this could be cheap price still years from now..
I do feel the same. If I believe what my friend told me few years back I would find ways to have a capital and buy more bitcoins. Reading the experiences of some investors here makes me inspired.
It is very easy to think that if we had known about bitcoin back then we will be rich right now but being sincere I would not have invested in bitcoin when it was that cheap since at that time I did not had any money and it would have been difficult to believe that bitcoin will grow in price as fast as it did, now that I am convinced about it I do not have any problem investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
you are right, right now we think that bitcoin is very expensive because the price is in $6000 right? maybe in next 10 years the price of bitcoin can be $50000 so in that time we think that the price of bitcoin in 2018 is very cheap, hahaha its a paradox
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Yes, there is plenty of potential still in the market, but just as before there is uncertainty. Truth be told the majority of bitcoin buyers in the early years sold long ago. Very few people bought and expected the market to be where it is today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I do feel the same. If I believe what my friend told me few years back I would find ways to have a capital and buy more bitcoins. Reading the experiences of some investors here makes me inspired.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Bitcointalk, which records a decade or so of BTC development, followed by some altcoin development history, is a good place for us to study encryption.
A place where you can learn more about cryptocurrency, this is like a cryptochannel where you can learn anytime and anywhere. Good place for newbies, treaders and hodlers, so happy that someone created this forum.
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Gambling Addict
yes, bitcointalk is like a channel history about the journey of a coin from small to this size and the price is as expensive as this.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Bitcointalk reminds me of the market development from inception to the present. How things have been faring in the Crypto world. Currently, bitcoin value is still highly undervalued but man will say "It's going to come down more", until it rocks to the sky and man will shout "I miss the train".
I agree.It's in bitcointalk where we can read our struggles from the time it started and up to the present times where people have developed more knowledge and skills on how to deal with the market.Bitcointalk is also a great help to those newcomers who want to learn more on cryptocurrency and eventually making investments in it in the latter part.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
What it is interesting about reading old topics is that you will see the same worries except that you are going to see different user names and different prices but that is all, there was a time long time ago when people wanted a parity between the dollar and bitcoin, yes they were expecting for each bitcoin to be worth the huge amount of 1 dollar each and now look at the price, so in the future in 10 or 20 years, future members will laugh at our worries of seeing the price at 6k.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
To believe that all markets are cyclical, it is meaningless to discuss the price fluctuation every day. BTT forums do record every moment we've had before, and it's really helpful to look at previous posts for our anxiety.
Activity: 126
Bitcointalk reminds me of the market development from inception to the present. How things have been faring in the Crypto world. Currently, bitcoin value is still highly undervalued but man will say "It's going to come down more", until it rocks to the sky and man will shout "I miss the train".
Pages:
Jump to: