Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk is more than a forum - page 3. (Read 587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 24, 2021, 02:04:44 AM
This forum is an open discussion place where you can exchange knowledge about the crypto market and can learn a lot from here.For instance when i joined this forum I was not even aware about anything special about bitcoin or crypto market but main thing was that i keep in my mind that i have to learn about it was glad that i come at best place.

It has many boards on which you can share your knowledge and learn from them.You don't need to be technical as for programmers separate technical development boards are there on which you can also contribute if you have prerequisite knowledge for the same.But there are non technical boards also and most of the members are effectively contributing to the same.This forum not only educates about crypto market but also share ideas and thoughts on other topic also.Like you can write up in political board on which you can debate or share your ideas on government politics aside from crypto market and then economic section serve to the economy related discussions.So you can see not only btc or crypto market you can have complete topics over here and exchange knowledge and learn from other members.

Then there are service and collectibles board where you can sell your services and any crypto related collections to the other members and they can directly purchase it from you so it serve as decentralised market place for the members.What other forums are allowing you such options at vast variety and at ease.

You can come as total newbie on the forum and after some time with learning ability and dedication you can have enough knowledge of the market that you can educate other also about the technical aspects also.So just be focused.

You are not charged anything on the forum to write posts other than buying Copper Membership and only 1 confirmation is required fot that and you can post images as newbie also.

The other charges are evil fees which are related to ip ban of your closed ones and you can also byepass it now with Remove Proxyban by LoyceV

Treat this as discussion forum to exchange knowledge and ideas with other and you will surely get results and you yourself will see that you have acquired more than enough knowledge from the forum.Frankly speaking i also have learnt a lot from this forum.So for me it's best place.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
August 23, 2021, 11:00:54 PM
I would agree with that as OP said. But first of all, I will consider this forum as a crypto academy where we have been learning about cryptocurrency from each other. We are here to share our knowledge and the best experience so that others can learn from us and we can learn from others. If anyone spends time here, no doubts day by day he/she can become a crypto expert. To become an established member here, we have to contribute to the forum. So try your best to concentrate on contributions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
August 23, 2021, 09:16:16 PM
Yeah you are right its a place for discussion and learning. Wr are bit lucky that inside this forum there are some who guided us or helped us understand about our confusion on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Its not only about the forum but the people surrounding this place makes us lesrned more. Thats what I thought at first, that forum is just a place for money earning ( big mistake) but I realize much more important than that few years back. Now Im good and happy to say that this forum is the best on some thst Ive tried on.

Yes i'm agree that this forum is become my main source if i want to know anything about cryptocurrency, we could see many people's different opinion and it's from the veterans people who joined crypto more than 5 years.
So i think it's the best source to learn and find out anything about crypto, if we search a news on the internet, sometimes it could be not objective. But in this forum, they give us best practice and the real case by experience
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
August 23, 2021, 09:08:55 PM
Yeah you are right its a place for discussion and learning. Wr are bit lucky that inside this forum there are some who guided us or helped us understand about our confusion on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Its not only about the forum but the people surrounding this place makes us lesrned more. Thats what I thought at first, that forum is just a place for money earning ( big mistake) but I realize much more important than that few years back. Now Im good and happy to say that this forum is the best on some thst Ive tried on.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
August 23, 2021, 08:32:14 PM
I see Bitcointalk forum as a place that is more than a forum for Bitcoin discussion, There are a lot of things to learn here.
Generally, it is created for idea exchange. You can see it more clearly in the Welcome message that is written by theymos -- head admin of the forum.

Bitcointalk forum is an institution, the reason why I refer Bitcointalk forum as an institution.

Why I love and appreciate Bitcointalk forum more is that Bitcointalk forum is an institution where knowledge is free no tuition fee.
I don't think the forum is an institution but whatever you consider it is, the forum is opened for everyone, to join & learn & help each other, totally free.

If you don't mind about your rank, you are free to participate in the forum, as a guest or newbie member. Learning is related to reading and writing, it is not related to avatar or signature you can wear. Restrictions on time gap between 2 posts don't limit your ability to learn.

The purpose of the forum

This forum exists to provide a platform for the free (but ordered) exchange of ideas. If you have an idea to express, then it is probably possible to do it here as long as you follow the rules.

A lot of people come here primarily looking to make money. The forum administration is very happy that people are able to use the forum in order to better themselves; indeed, one of the reasons for Bitcoin's creation was to break the artificial barriers which prevent so many people around the world from attaining prosperity. However, if your attempts to make money conflict with the forum's primary goal of enabling discussion, then you are swimming upstream, and you will not be sucessful in the end.

If you view the forum as some sort of "job" where you complete some basic tasks and get paid, then you will almost certainly be disappointed, and the forum administration will not be sympathetic.
If you do make money using the forum, then it will be through innovation and entrepreneurship, not any sort of mindless busywork.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144
August 23, 2021, 07:55:18 PM
No, Bitcointalk is just a forum. A forum's purpose is to host discussions, and if you find them educating, that's great, it means the forum has served its purpose. But don't think that the forum is some sort of academy that has obligation to teach you, and you have obligation to learn. In fact this is a very common misonception, I see a lot of newbies creating threads to sing praises to this forum and how it helps them learn about Bitcoin, but there are no hard rules on this forum that you must study Bitcoin. You can spend all your time in offtopic board, or discuss politics, or speculate about the price. There's no "bitcoin knowledge exams", no grades, no teachers.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
August 23, 2021, 05:17:41 PM
Op, i will agree with you that bitcointalk is an institution where we can as well acquire different kinds knowledge base on our perspective or our objectives via cryptocurrency sphere, i could remember vividly that this forum was meant to impact knowledge to a novice or beginner's who has the ambition to elevate or create awareness of cryptocurrency to those who  don't really know the Genesis of bitcoin, i know that I'm not mistaken if i said that this community create a vital impact to educate people concerning cryptocurrency, because people acquire perfect knowledge of trading through the community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 545
August 23, 2021, 04:43:42 PM
Op you sound excited I'm glad you're having a swell time here. The forum is really about bitcoin discussion and cryptocurrency at large. Every other thing here is secondary!
Yes you're right, there is so much free knowledge on the forum...a cryptopedia if there is such a word but make sure not to misuse this golden opportunity. I made a thread once about the opportunities available in the crypto space. It's a good read
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
August 23, 2021, 08:02:20 AM
I see Bitcointalk forum as a place that is more than a forum for Bitcoin discussion, There are a lot of things to learn here. Bitcointalk forum is an institution, the reason why I refer Bitcointalk forum as an institution. An institution consist of different area of specialization where one will be able to fit into, same as Bitcointalk forum which has different boards where one can fit into or display a talent. An institution impact, transform, gives knowledge in different aspect of life. An institution welcome people who are ready to learn and people who are discipline so as Bitcointalk forum. Why I love and appreciate Bitcointalk forum more is that Bitcointalk forum is an institution where knowledge is free no tuition fee. There is no institution in the world where knowledge is giving for free but Bitcointalk forum is a place where we obtain knowledge for free.

An institution is a place where learning in characters also occur same as Bitcointalk forum too. Bitcointalk forum is able to accommodate different people with different characters. I'm so happy to be a member of this forum where I get knowledge for free which I don't pay for.
Pages:
Jump to: