Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion. - page 17. (Read 4403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I have not bothered to have a Google search yet to know which country he belongs lol.
Ben Dunk is an Australian player- https://m.cricbuzz.com/profiles/8142/ben-dunk

I can't remember hearing his name before this PSL. The guy has power in his grip. Very quick getting behind the ball. Surly he is in good form and things are working well for him.
He has played 5 international t20 matches till now. So, you may not heard about him. I think I have heard his name from IPL before. He was very destructive that night and ruined the party of Karachi Kings.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

LOL... Ben Dunk destroyed the opposition once more. He was a relatively unknown player before the start of this tournament, but now everyone is talking about him. I won't be surprised if he gets a good deal in the upcoming IPL tournament (currently he is affiliated with the Mumbai Indians, but he is not a regular in the playing XI). In 5 PSL matches so far, this guy has scored 250 runs, in 124 balls (strike rate of 202).
I have not bothered to have a Google search yet to know which country he belongs lol.
I can't remember hearing his name before this PSL. The guy has power in his grip. Very quick getting behind the ball. Surly he is in good form and things are working well for him.

The third round starts from today. Get ready with your picks.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
This tournament is very unpredictable this could be because of the teams has equal strength I guess. It always feels good when you are earning points.

I'm watching the current match. It seems a difficult job for Lahore but they are making it more difficult by scoring slow. Come on the target is 188!

LOL... Ben Dunk destroyed the opposition once more. He was a relatively unknown player before the start of this tournament, but now everyone is talking about him. I won't be surprised if he gets a good deal in the upcoming IPL tournament (currently he is affiliated with the Mumbai Indians, but he is not a regular in the playing XI). In 5 PSL matches so far, this guy has scored 250 runs, in 124 balls (strike rate of 202).
legendary
Yeah right, I'm having an incredible round and that's all thanks to going against everything I initially pickef, after the last round in which I performed woefully, missing every single game despite doing some research, I decided for this round that after doing my research I'll go against whichever team I feel has the better chance of winning, and it's very weird that it has paid off so far  Cheesy
This tournament is very unpredictable this could be because of the teams has equal strength I guess. It always feels good when you are earning points.

I'm watching the current match. It seems a difficult job for Lahore but they are making it more difficult by scoring slow. Come on the target is 188!
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
But we all have to admit that Harkorede is having a great round. So far he was able to manage 5 points. And it seems BitSat will also have 5 points once the system will update the result of Multan Sultans match.

Yeah right, I'm having an incredible round and that's all thanks to going against everything I initially pickef, after the last round in which I performed woefully, missing every single game despite doing some research, I decided for this round that after doing my research I'll go against whichever team I feel has the better chance of winning, and it's very weird that it has paid off so far  Cheesy
Why there are so many one-sided matches occurring in this tournament? Yesterday Samit Patel destroyed Quetta Gladiators and Lahore Qalandars chased down the target with more than 8 overs (and 8 wickets) to spare. And today in another one-sided match Multan Sultans won by 9 wickets. Yesterday it was Samit Patel and today it was James Vince.

legendary
It's time for me to reduce the distance  Cheesy
And what if Lahore Qalandars chase down whatever target Karachi Kings gives them and LQ wins if by having 3 - 5 wickets in hand? :-P

I will get more two points :-D

Honestly speaking, I have gone with some random picks as I do not have much time these days to watch the matches. I wish you good luck by the way.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
For me, it was not a good round  Undecided Roysesuper has picked Lahore tonight Roll Eyes I think Karachi Kings has the most chance to win. Look at their bowling action too. 160 run would be a very good score for them to defend. Well it's good that roysesuper has picked Lahore. It's time for me to reduce the distance  Cheesy
legendary
I was not aware that Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United was over. Just checked the score and figured that it was a 9 over match and Multan Sultans won by 9 wickets which means another 1 point for me :-D

But we all have to admit that Harkorede is having a great round. So far he was able to manage 5 points. And it seems BitSat will also have 5 points once the system will update the result of Multan Sultans match.
I never heard that  Corona Viurs is a issue in these matches. There are no cases of corona in that country where PSL is being held and if there was any concern, the international and local players would have already left the tournament. Do you have any official wording of this or any source ?

This is very surprising, because till now there have been just 6 cases of COVID 19 in Pakistan. But then, the crowd attendance may take a hit because of the panic that was created. Even here in India, a lot of people are avoiding commercial establishments, such as movie theaters, sports events, shopping malls and even parks. Some of the schools have declared holidays for the students.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
I am not having a great round but I guess I am lucky once again. Peshawar Zalmi won by 7 runs (D/S). If they had to play the full over then chasing 95 runs might not be that easy.

Now I am not sure how superbru will score in this match since the result came from D/S?

Up next, Lohore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators. I am going with Quetta although they have lost last three matches.

I am not participant on this pool but today was an un-expected win by Lahore Qalandars. I was surprised to see the spin in the match. Maybe it was due to damp weather.

By this win they are still in the chase for top 10 and there is no way to be sure who will be the top 4 teams.  
Now PSL is going in very interesting stage as still all teams up for qualifying in next round for me Multan is sure for next stage and other 3 teams will fight hard for other spots with this year Quetta and Lahore are very poor but still alive and other teams doing good crowd is also very good even now Corona Viurs is still threat for few matches.

I never heard that  Corona Viurs is a issue in these matches. There are no cases of corona in that country where PSL is being held and if there was any concern, the international and local players would have already left the tournament. Do you have any official wording of this or any source ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
I am not having a great round but I guess I am lucky once again. Peshawar Zalmi won by 7 runs (D/S). If they had to play the full over then chasing 95 runs might not be that easy.

Now I am not sure how superbru will score in this match since the result came from D/S?

Up next, Lohore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators. I am going with Quetta although they have lost last three matches.

I am not participant on this pool but today was an un-expected win by Lahore Qalandars. I was surprised to see the spin in the match. Maybe it was due to damp weather.

By this win they are still in the chase for top 10 and there is no way to be sure who will be the top 4 teams. 
Now PSL is going in very interesting stage as still all teams up for qualifying in next round for me Multan is sure for next stage and other 3 teams will fight hard for other spots with this year Quetta and Lahore are very poor but still alive and other teams doing good crowd is also very good even now Corona Viurs is still threat for few matches.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

legendary

Activity: 476
Merit: 62
Unexpected rain hurts again and we have abandon game one point each for both teams look like tomorrow game between Lahore and Quetta is also going to have same result because weather is still not good and rain will ruined this all so its really bad for Lahore as now they have very slim chance of recovery and Quetta is in good position but still strugging for qualifying next round.

I was watching few overs and was waiting for the rain to stop.

I guess I was picking up the wrong team coz MS were not batting well however Afridi was looking like the old Afridi. Anyway, the pitch was spin friendly so the result could go for anyone's favour.

Now we have two games on Saturday one in Lahore and second in Rawalpindi but right now things are not going good for both cities as we have rain time by time which can create problems weather reports also not good for both cities but still we have few hours lets see is there any positive thing happened or not.
legendary
Unexpected rain hurts again and we have abandon game one point each for both teams look like tomorrow game between Lahore and Quetta is also going to have same result because weather is still not good and rain will ruined this all so its really bad for Lahore as now they have very slim chance of recovery and Quetta is in good position but still strugging for qualifying next round.

I was watching few overs and was waiting for the rain to stop.

I guess I was picking up the wrong team coz MS were not batting well however Afridi was looking like the old Afridi. Anyway, the pitch was spin friendly so the result could go for anyone's favour.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
The match between Islamabad United and Lahore Qalandars was going on nicely and it got interrupted due to rain. Islamabad put up a huge total (198/3) and it is going to be an uphill task for LQ. One thing that I have noticed so far in this edition of the PSL is that the foreign players are having a disproportionate impact (especially on batting). For example, 83% of the Islamabad runs were scored by the overseas players (Ronchi, Munro and Ingram). During the past matches also, I noticed the same pattern.

legendary
I lost all my under runs bets.
In this kind of innings where your team is not scoring much runs but one batsman who finds runs and change the run rate then under runs are surly are the losers. In face in cricket over under runs are kind of boring too. You don't get much higher odds. I prefer to go with falls of wickets and score boundary in over X
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
Looks like we are all going to lose today match if Quetta Gladiators doesn't chase well. Lahore surprised everyone by setting a target of 210 runs. Look like the Quetta Bowlers were thrashed by Ben Dunk and Samit Patel Sad Let's hope Quetta wins, so that we could get some points  Tongue
I was just exploring espn website and was seeing the scoreboard then I saw 4 sixs in a raw and in the next over 1 four and another six. I then realized the confidence of Quetta teams are not there. Finally when the score was 200+ then it was nearly confirmed that I was not going to get any points.

But when I logged in now in superbru and saw everyone was picking the same then I had nothing left but to laugh. So the point table is the same :-P

For tomorrow's match I have Lahore Qalandars.

Yes bro the Lahore qalandars was 53 runs for 3 wickets in
7.3 overs,  I thought they can give targets under 150 but Ben dunk and Smith partnership it was a game changer for Lahore Qalandars but I lost all my under runs bets.
Pages:
Jump to: