Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion. - page 20. (Read 4403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
February 25, 2020, 09:12:01 AM
Yes, Quetta Gladiators were the champions in last year PSL while Peshawar Zalmi were the runner's up. That final was one sided one and Quetta Gladiators easily won by 8 wickets. They were given the target of 138 runs which they scored in the 17th over.
My man! Yes I was right then :-D

Anyway, just noticed you were only 8 merit short to become full member and thought to send you out the desired one. If anyone has any doubt then this 8 merit is not only for this post but the entire contributions those came from UmerIdrees in the forum. I am just too lazy to look for his post history and award in one by one post. UmerIdrees is a regular member in this community and he deserves ranking up.

Lol okay. got confused about the winners.

Only one person is able to raise some doubt here is.. the man himself UmerIdrees, After all he's is the only conspiracy theorist we got here in this part of forum Grin Mubarak ho @Umer.... Oh Royse you are Legendary now Cheesy Congrats
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
February 25, 2020, 09:02:28 AM
@UmerIdress PSL might not be going as you thought, but congrats on your rank up. This thread has already ranked up two of us  Smiley
Who else we have? :-P

Congratulations to both of you.
Earlier, I became Sr.Member as JSRAW merited this post  and now it's Umer
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 25, 2020, 08:28:36 AM
@UmerIdress PSL might not be going as you thought, but congrats on your rank up. This thread has already ranked up two of us  Smiley
Who else we have? :-P

Congratulations to both of you.

Don't have the right words to thank you for the kind words of yours.   Smiley
I was very happy indeed to finally become Full Member by virtue of this.  God bless you.
I know how exciting to rank up but when you get used to it then you feel nothing special. I did not even notice mine to change to Legendary until some random member was congratulating me on the other day LOL and it took me a long time too. :-P

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
February 25, 2020, 07:45:53 AM
Although i joined late, only yesterday but i saw i got 3 points for nothing. This is called Good Luck.  I am at no 9 position out of 10 without even playing.  Wink
That's not Good Luck 😂
I was also confused at first, but later found it to be default picks.
Everyone gets 5 default picks. Of the 5 picks, we got 3 default picks right.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
February 25, 2020, 06:57:09 AM
I am joining the superbru pool today and i hope i am not late.  Smiley

superbru username: JohnBitCo
BTC:     1Q3J6ugvYJUqEeGkZpgkhAGhZVPPiHw6Ur
Approved you. No one is never late :-D

By the way, this is where we stand after the first round.

Thanks for approving.
Although i joined late, only yesterday but i saw i got 3 points for nothing. This is called Good Luck.  I am at no 9 position out of 10 without even playing.  Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 25, 2020, 06:32:58 AM
In Round 1, you picked 6 / 7 outcomes correctly, which was better than the 2,251-strong community's average of 3.13 / 7. You are Spartacus.

This is what I got,

I also think Zalmi has better chance than Multan Sultan.
You have done pretty good job and it will be very hard to catch you for us. I am still 3 points away from you. 6 correct outcomes out of 7 is significant of course.

Congrats UmeerIdrees, you deserve it my bro.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
February 25, 2020, 06:15:46 AM
Anyway, just noticed you were only 8 merit short to become full member and thought to send you out the desired one. If anyone has any doubt then this 8 merit is not only for this post but the entire contributions those came from UmerIdrees in the forum. I am just too lazy to look for his post history and award in one by one post. UmerIdrees is a regular member in this community and he deserves ranking up.

Don't have the right words to thank you for the kind words of yours.   Smiley
I was very happy indeed to finally become Full Member by virtue of this.  God bless you.
legendary
February 25, 2020, 05:41:16 AM
Yes, Quetta Gladiators were the champions in last year PSL while Peshawar Zalmi were the runner's up. That final was one sided one and Quetta Gladiators easily won by 8 wickets. They were given the target of 138 runs which they scored in the 17th over.
My man! Yes I was right then :-D

February 25, 2020, 04:38:05 AM
If I am not wrong the Quetta Gladiators are defending champion?

legendary
February 25, 2020, 04:14:13 AM
I had a random pick and it was for Multan Sultans and after reading you guys, I have changed my mind and gone for Peshawar Zalmi :-P

In Round 1, you picked 6 / 7 outcomes correctly
That was out standing. I had only 4 out of 7 but 3 out of 4 had margin points that had enough to get some decent points.

so I might pick Peshawar Zalmi as they are defending champion.
If I am not wrong the Quetta Gladiators are defending champion?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
February 25, 2020, 02:27:45 AM
In Round 1, you picked 6 / 7 outcomes correctly, which was better than the 2,251-strong community's average of 3.13 / 7. You are Spartacus.

This is what I got,

I also think Zalmi has better chance than Multan Sultan.
February 25, 2020, 12:16:07 AM
Have you done your picks yet? I made some picks but the first one is very confusing to me, I mean Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi.

Peshawar Zalmi looks strong on paper with Darren Sammy as a captain, makes it favorite for me. Check the teams to make the choice.

legendary
February 24, 2020, 10:50:48 PM
LOL
You must have some sexual relationship with superbru admin or something :-P

Only sexting as i am follower of Satan  Grin

Idea was creative. Have you done your picks yet? I made some picks but the first one is very confusing to me, I mean Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi

Same, I still don't know who playing with who and where so hard to pick. As of now i am favoring only previous winners in pool so I might pick Peshawar Zalmi as they are defending champion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
February 24, 2020, 07:05:24 PM
LOL

Idea was creative. Have you done your picks yet? I made some picks but the first one is very confusing to me, I mean Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi.

For this match I am going for Zalmi because they are much better team then Multan Sultans and they are capable of beating them any where Kamran Akmal is also on fire so this is going to be very exciting match in next round.
legendary
February 24, 2020, 02:02:12 PM
LOL

Idea was creative. Have you done your picks yet? I made some picks but the first one is very confusing to me, I mean Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi.
legendary
February 24, 2020, 12:54:31 PM
That's strange, Mine said..........

Dear Wanker,

How you managed to fuck this up?

We are failed to understand that how in the fricking world you only picked 5/7 outcomes correctly in Round 1? Are you that retarded?

Shitty Luck

Fuck Regards
The General
legendary
February 24, 2020, 12:28:45 PM
I always find this comments from them funny and interesting to read. I used to enjoy them in the last time when we had WC and IPL but in this one I thought to highlight it so that we can see how others are receiving in the email box.

By the way, I have no idea about the next matches LOL. Very confuse to make my picks.
February 24, 2020, 12:25:24 PM
You guys must received an email from superbru about your performance in the first round. Check it and you will see some interesting statement about you.
This is what i got. True, i should do better after all PSL is happening in my country.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
February 24, 2020, 12:07:55 PM
I was almost certain that I will get points on the second match yesterday when Lahore got 2 early wickets after having a total of 182 but Islamabad ruined that lol. What was the wrong with Lahore Captain Sohail Akhtar? Hafeez did very good bowling at the beginning. 2 overs, 11 runs and picked 1 wicket. Hafeez didn't get a call later despite others bowlers were called and at the end, there was no option but to call Usman Shinwari.

Actually it was really painful to watch Lahore losing the match, despite making such a big total. By the time Islamabad United lost their 9th wicket, they still needed 20 runs to win. The no.10 and no.11 batsmen were at the crease (Ahmed Safi Abdullah and Muhammad Musa). And it was the no.11 batsmen who propelled Islamabad to victory. But still, I don't think that the captain made a wrong decision. Hafeez is a part-time bowler, while Usman Shinwari is someone who have the variety which can be useful against the tailenders.
legendary
February 24, 2020, 07:55:06 AM
I am joining the superbru pool today and i hope i am not late.  Smiley

superbru username: JohnBitCo
BTC:     1Q3J6ugvYJUqEeGkZpgkhAGhZVPPiHw6Ur
Approved you. No one is never late :-D

By the way, this is where we stand after the first round.

deadley is at the top.

You guys must received an email from superbru about your performance in the first round. Check it and you will see some interesting statement about you. For them I am
You floated like a butterfly. You stung like a bee.
LOL

Pages:
Jump to: